140lbs man, 100mg 1test 150mg 4ad?

  1. 140lbs man, 100mg 1test 150mg 4ad?


    does this sound like a sufficient quantity? i know the dosage is rather light, but i'm only 140lbs and i used to be 10lbs heavier in lean mass. I was wondering if on average one would gain 5 lbs over 4 weeks with this dosage? I was thinking, less chance for stretch marks, a more gradual increase in the weights i use so as not to overload my connective tissues, easier on my wallet, i could do two cycles rather than 1 (I have 2 bottles of S1+), and that i may find that i gain back the body weight quicker and eaiser than someone who is pioneering new size and new workout weights.

    what do you guys think? or should i take it all at once in a 4 week cycle?

    -Drew


  2. Height?
    Diet?
    Age?

    Unless you're a powerlifting midget, 140lbs says your diet may have to be adjusted. What's your calorie intake divided up into protein, carbs, and fat?

  3. I think you should buy food instead.
    •   
       


  4. Hes worried about stretch marks

  5. He needs to worry about dying from malnutrition. 140lbs?? What the f#ck? Has he been in a nazi concentration camp?

  6. ya maybe you should try to get some gains naturally first.

  7. how about you go to the grocery store and look at the meat dept

  8. no way, calories are bad for you, try some a**drol first.

  9. Without knowing your age, training experience, why you lost 10lbs lean mass, height+frame how is anyone going to give an answer???

    This board is quite liberal about ph use, do a search and you'll see grossly overweight people using phs and steroids to lean out, theres no reason for you to use phs to gain weight. If you don't know about training and nutrition though - expect to get flamed.

  10. Theres a feedback thread on mindandmuscle about a 140lber on 5mg m-1-t. He sounded really happy after breaking 150. I don't recommend m-1-t as a first cycle though.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cheatwood
    does this sound like a sufficient quantity? i know the dosage is rather light, but i'm only 140lbs and i used to be 10lbs heavier in lean mass. I was wondering if on average one would gain 5 lbs over 4 weeks with this dosage? I was thinking, less chance for stretch marks, a more gradual increase in the weights i use so as not to overload my connective tissues, easier on my wallet, i could do two cycles rather than 1 (I have 2 bottles of S1+), and that i may find that i gain back the body weight quicker and eaiser than someone who is pioneering new size and new workout weights.

    what do you guys think? or should i take it all at once in a 4 week cycle?

    -Drew
    I hope you are like 4"3 otherwise WTF

  12. i'm 5 6, 21 years old and one of my legs is very atrophied from surgery, id's say i'm missing out on 5-10 lbs just due to my smaller leg.

    I lost 10 lbs due to a second bout with chemotherapy, 8 months ago, and have been recovering ever since. I have lifted for the past 3 months and have made pretty good gains but i am not as big as i used to be, i used to have 10lbs of additional muscle mass. Before the treatments I had two years of lifting experience. My bf % currently is somewhere along 5%, my diet isn't lacking, i eat plenty, Lots of eggs and milk and i have protein shakes and i know the ideal split is around 60% carbs, 30% protein, 10% unsaturated fats.

    Yimen, i got some stretch marks on my leg when it grew too fast. I don't know why everyone assumes i don't know how to train, just answer the question guys without acting like a mother and telling me to eat my veggies (or in this case meat), thanks.

    -Drew

  13. Perhaps, if you had provided your info before, the amount of grief you received would have been minimal.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    ...
    This board is quite liberal about ph use, do a search and you'll see grossly overweight people using phs and steroids to lean out, theres no reason for you to use phs to gain weight.....
    Oops what I meant to say was 'theres no reason for you NOT to use phs to gain weight' - if you really are old enough.

  15. I would be real careful about using hormones if you had cancer.

  16. You want to watch your hormone levels if you are thinking of taking any pro hormone. You might want to talk to your doctor before you start taking anything that could trigger any cancer cells

  17. i'm with bart -- stay away from pro hormones. This stuff is totally untested and there's no need to risk it. eat right, eat often, sleep, and work out hard i'm sure you'll see gains. I understand the impatience -- i'm a hardgainer as well -- but it will come back.

    steve

  18. thats fair enough, i should have provided more information up front. Also i've already bought 2 bottles of s1+ and a bottole of 6oxo, i appereciate everyones concern, but unless there is actual evidence pointing to an increased risk of relapse due to pro-hormones, i'm going to do a cycle (or possibly 2).

    Again i'd just like a straightfoward answer to this question: Is 150mg of 4AD and 100mg of t-test sufficient to gain 5lbs on a 4wk cycle for the average person?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cheatwood
    thats fair enough, i should have provided more information up front. Also i've already bought 2 bottles of s1+ and a bottole of 6oxo, i appereciate everyones concern, but unless there is actual evidence pointing to an increased risk of relapse due to pro-hormones, i'm going to do a cycle (or possibly 2).

    Again i'd just like a straightfoward answer to this question: Is 150mg of 4AD and 100mg of t-test sufficient to gain 5lbs on a 4wk cycle for the average person?
    Dude, I can understand you wanting it back as fast as you can but if it was me I'd go a couple of years of testing clean of the cancer befire taking any PH/AAS. Get your diet right and you can put on 5 pounds in 4wks with out any of the other stuff. I ain't your Momma either but I did 6 months of chemo and sure as hell would not do anything that even remotely increased my chances of having to go through it again. You're just a young kid with a lot of years to get big in, make sure you get the chance.

  20. Oh... be sure you beat the **** and then you and change your name from cheatwood to cheatdeath! thats something to be a lot more to be proud of then hitting the 150 mark.

  21. Im with azgymrat...
    I was reading that and thinking to myself what the hell i would do if i was in your situation. Kudos to you bro...keep it up.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermal 1test and 4ad (NCAA testing)
    By cubical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 10:42 AM
  2. Nate Dawgs 1test cyp/4ad cyp/19 nor/dbol/M5aa cycle
    By Nate Dawg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 10:47 PM
  3. m1t,1test trans,4ad trans cycle
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 12:15 AM
  4. 1test/4AD ratio?
    By kar365 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 08:24 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 11:06 PM
Log in
Log in