T3: Pill vs. Injection

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Hello,

Taking HGH right now into week 3. i want to add a clen/T3 cycle with it, and have some good advice here for it.

My question is regarding taking the pill form or the sub-Q injection. I have a soure for the pills for 30 tabs of 25mcg/tab for $60. I can also get the serum for 100MCG/ML - 60ML for $60.

So if I do the math:

PILL: $2 / 25 mcg serving
SERUM: $0.25 / mcg serving

Is this correct? Is the injectable THAT much cheaper? It seems most use the pill form.

Any advice between advantages/disadvantages of each?

Thanx

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive never heard of an injectable t-3....are you sure its not just a research sites liquid oral version

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never heard of injectable T3 either, the liquid form is oral... I have 100mcg/mL T3... You'd be an idiot to try to inject anything from a non-sterile bottle.

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey guys,

Thanx for the post. YES I would agree that would have been a serious F-UP. I guess from the source, I just saw pictures, which looked like sterile injectible bottles.

So how do you take it? Under the tongue like clen?

OK so they are both oral, but why is one oral liquid sooo much more cheaper than the tablet? Is there a catch to it? The prices for the two I visited in the post are significant.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the pills are human grade from a pharmacuetical company...its gonna be a lot more expensive than the what the research sites offer