Where can I BUY SOME CRACK..

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Google crack.

I do not know why everyone has to be jerks when newbies ask questions. Just help them out or say nothing.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thank you,Thank you.. I never know if I've taken it too far..I tend to have a habit of doing that.:bigeyes:
yeah...i never know where the line is either....that and the fact that i dont have an off switch means i get beat up a lot.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
It gives me a warm feeling to know you guys stick together like that. Power in numbers my friend. Power in numbers.
over 480 lbs between the two of us....thats a pretty powerful #.....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It gives me a warm feeling to know you guys stick together like that. Power in numbers my friend. Power in numbers.
When the Mods try to Ban you for telling that kid how to get Clomid. I'll have your back brother

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
over 480 lbs between the two of us....thats a pretty powerful #.....
True but I believe those rules go out the window online. I think the weaker and more fragile you are, the tougher you become on the internet.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
hey i got a couple g's lieing around at home that i aint gonna use, pm me if interested.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but I believe those rules go out the window online. I think the weaker and more fragile you are, the tougher you become on the internet.
You just gained 100 pounds of muscle in my eyes

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
When the Mods try to Ban you for telling that kid how to get Clomid. I'll have your back brother
Thanks man. I got to say, I do not know what my life would be like without you in my corner. I love you man. :kiss:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're oh so right... I make up for my tiny size and lack of a life by enforcing the rules set forth on a board you chose to visit.

What's your excuse?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I got to say, I do not know what my life would be like without you in my corner. I love you man. :kiss:
You started off kinda mad but I have to say your starting to loosen up

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're oh so right... I make up for my tiny size and lack of a life by enforcing the rules set forth on a board you chose to visit.

What's your excuse?
I have no excuse and you don't look tiny... tiny

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established

What's your excuse?
That wasn't a shot at you, or any mod on any board anywhere. It was a comment about internet tough guys. Jeez. I can't do anything right around here.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

What's your excuse?
this made me giggle....

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
How the H@ll did you know I was into that?
I do not know. Maybe it was luck. Maybe chemistry. Let's just take our time and see where it goes.

I also like listening to Beethoven in the bath tub with 7 candles lined up vertically while my cat watches and the blender in the kitchen is on the mix setting running with one cup of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar. And you?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not know. Maybe it was luck. Maybe chemistry. Let's just take our time and see where it goes.

I also like listening to Beethoven in the bath tub with 7 candles lined up vertically while my cat watches and the blender in the kitchen is on the mix setting running with one cup of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar. And you?
OK now you've went to far you've crossed over to the other side

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Man I am really enjoying myself tonight. Nothing beats being on the internet on a Saturday night. Good times.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITSELF!!!!! IT PUTS THE LOTION ON!!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hey jayhawk....while we have you here and its slow...can you tell us what really happens in the GOLD MEMBER PRIVATE FORUM? do you guys like sacrifice virgins in there and stuff????

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hey jayhawk....while we have you here and its slow...can you tell us what really happens in the GOLD MEMBER PRIVATE FORUM? do you guys like sacrifice virgins in their and stuff????
Remember Fight Club? It's kinda like that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I'm not allowed to use sarcasm or be funny??

I never get a break :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
whats sarcasm? is that like THE ONE? Who makes it?