- 02-06-2004, 03:08 AM
- 02-06-2004, 03:29 AM
Ok, I must be going crazy, but I SWEAR I read a thread on am.com today where somone was asking about a nolva+clomid in the same bottle. Further down the thread Bobo (I beleive) suggested that nolva+60x0 would be better. I can't seem to find the thread...maybe I'm losing it . I'm gonna find it before I go to bed.
02-06-2004, 03:31 AM
02-06-2004, 03:48 AM
Thats 7-oxo, not 6-oxo.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
02-06-2004, 11:04 AM
I threw 6-oxo in with nolva once (I also has some lying around). I felt I recovered faster using both. I wouldn't but 6-oxo again, but if you have it you may as well. I think I just added 300mg 6-oxo per day to my normal nolva dose.
7-oxo is good stuff. I use a hombrewed transdermal on all my pcts.
02-06-2004, 11:10 AM
02-06-2004, 01:13 PM
02-06-2004, 01:27 PM
02-06-2004, 01:33 PM
02-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Roflmao... for a second I thought the world was about to end... Bobo pushing 6oxo.... hehehehehOriginally Posted by z0rr0
02-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Its 7-oxo DHEA, also referred to as 7-keto. They are the same thing. It's the active ingredient in Avant's FL7 & Absolved. I use it in homebrew similar to FL7, but more potent.
It's an e****lent anti-catabolic to use as a bridge between cycles.
02-06-2004, 01:57 PM
02-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:55 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2003, 05:30 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2003, 08:01 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:37 PM