Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
???????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
probably tren.....who cares!!!!!!!! run em both!!!!!!!!!

edit: just wanted to say that ive never run tren E so this is not an experienced answer....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to run them both but Im can handle so much pinning. LOL

Marc-Antony

Awards
May I just ask you why on the one hand you would concider one of the harshest compounds (tren) and on the other one of the smoothest? Any test with this? Have you concidered EQ, or masteron?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May I just ask you why on the one hand you would concider one of the harshest compounds (tren) and on the other one of the smoothest? Any test with this? Have you concidered EQ, or masteron?

Tren :makes me a bit nutty but I love the recomp! Contemplating a mild dose run.

Primo: The other side of me says to steer clear ofTren. Again, it makes me batty. BUT, to get decent effects, youneed to run 600+ . At 100mg/ml, that's too many darn (somewhat Primo-painful pokes) if you include the test cyp I plan to run with either.

EQ: anxiety out the ying yang. Never again!

Masteron: I heard you need to be sub 10% .fat to see anything.Im sitting at 12% or so

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Tren is one of those chemicals that bring with it insane things...on the other hand, if I literally had to choose between running tren solo or primo solo, I would DEFINITELY run the primo.....assuming you could afford to run it with enough mgs to make it desirable. If there are other things involved in the cycle besides these two, then I may have to rethink that....

holy