Methasteron (Sdrol) PCT

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading for a while about methasteron and a question come to my mind: what's the most appropriate substance to use as a PCT to superdrol (or methasteron as you wish)? I'm asking this because from what I've read it's a DHT derivate, so it's theroicaly impossible to aromatase into estrogen, although it do suppress our internal test production.
Plus it's been said it's also very hash to the liver so what is the best substance in terms of kipp our liver healthy?
Should I worry about hypertension that it's also related to it's use, or it's just a mere "suposed" side?
I've never cycled before, and I'm still searching on steroid + proper pct combinations to when I finaly get decided cycle, do it the safest way as possible:01:

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
google Superdrol for Du'

check this out do some like this

SD 10/20/20/20/ take 1 tab before and after work out. On non work out days spread doses around to like 10 in the morning at 11. aND THE NEXT DOSE OF 10MG AT 6.

PCT

Trib. Test booster.
Nolvadex (tomoxifen Citrate)
Cort. control

thats some of the basic stuff my man I take alot more supps for different reasons these are just some. Keep in mind to take Milk thistle while on on off cycel for lke a month. Try getting some type of complex milthistle cap with other nutrients and herbs. I take Now Liver regenerate/support.

just my 2 cents!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha....this is getting funny! bet i can get more votes than you vida!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I ran Tor after my first run of SD and it was my worst PCT. Not a bad PCT by any means, but I could tell recovery took slightly longer than any other pct I've ran. My last PCT with clomid was my best PCT, it was after test so the shutdown was less, but clomid worked so well and so fast, i'd never use Tor again.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im in the if its not broke dont fix it category....ive always had phenomenal results using clomid or clomid/nolva....ive never seen a need to try anything different....

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
im in the if its not broke dont fix it category....ive always had phenomenal results using clomid or clomid/nolva....ive never seen a need to try anything different....
My HYundai Elantra has never let me down either.. But I still wouldn't hesitate to trade it in for a brand new LAMBORGHINI.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^well....since tor is the lamborghini of serms now i guess im gonna have to try it.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what if you already drove a lamborghini and somebody told you this sweet new elantra was way better.....even though you love your lamborghini would you switch at the word of some guy whos probably never even driven your lamborghini and only test driven the elantra once?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
what if you already drove a lamborghini and somebody told you this sweet new elantra was way better.....even though you love your lamborghini would you switch at the word of some guy whos probably never even driven your lamborghini and only test driven the elantra once?
Your analogy is a little weak.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...you just stepped into my analogy....ive looked through your posts and have seen nothing that would make me conclude you could teach me anything....your the guy trying to get me to drop my lambo for the elantra....have you driven a lambo?

patrickss

Awards
SOMEONE MUST KNOW SOMETHING

anyone used GENERATION X LABS JACKED prohormone??? i always used epistane and felt powerful pumps on the first day of use, jacked is epistane with tren but its been 3 days and nothing...has anyone completed a cycle useing jacked or heard anything about it??? please any info would be great, if its bogus **** im going to slam the store owner in the head because he said its the best, yet i cant feel a thing.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
but all thoughts aside....i dont want this to turn into another online drama....have a nice day guys :friday:

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
well...you just stepped into my analogy....ive looked through your posts and have seen nothing that would make me conclude you could teach me anything....your the guy trying to get me to drop my lambo for the elantra....have you driven a lambo?
Go through my posts all you want.. You do not have anymore knowledge than I do.. just more posts..:jester: Yes I've tried Nolvadex, Clomid, Toremifene, raloxifene. You seem to not like being disagreed with ..Your a little sensitive aren't you..

patrickss

Awards
anyone know anything about the prohormone jack....the spawn clone and if its real or bogus?

patrickss

Awards
yeah, but nothing...i cant gind one single independant review on it. like i said i always used epistane with fantastic results, skin poping , and i thought this would be even better because of the added ingredient and nothing...ill give it another week before i get upset but given it has epistane in it...it should also give a similar result. every single time i used epistane i felt the increased pumps on the first day of use. its been 3 days now and nothing. so wish someone else had cycles this.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but nothing...i cant gind one single independant review on it. like i said i always used epistane with fantastic results, skin poping , and i thought this would be even better because of the added ingredient and nothing...ill give it another week before i get upset but given it has epistane in it...it should also give a similar result. every single time i used epistane i felt the increased pumps on the first day of use. its been 3 days now and nothing. so wish someone else had cycles this.
Ask Mooch he seems to know everything.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
but all thoughts aside....i dont want this to turn into another online drama....have a nice day guys :friday:
LOL Oh MOoch here we go again!! LMAda F*** OFF!!! That Jiggero oh boi :food:

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
LOL Oh MOoch here we go again!! LMAda F*** OFF!!! That Jiggero oh boi what a fool :food:
Now you are pretty good at analogies. Bravo:duel: And a very good speller.:clap2: Thank you for your input.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
you are a twat jiggero, shut the hell up! why cause trouble and destroy someones thread?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for your answers!
So, to sum up all I need in the end of a methasteron cycle is tamoxifen citrate or clomid to make a proper PCT, right? The dosage is the one that was posted before or there's any one that would recomend a better and more profitfull dosage?

Anyways thank you all!:wink1:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for your answers!
So, to sum up all I need in the end of a methasteron cycle is tamoxifen citrate or clomid to make a proper PCT, right?
Or Toremifene.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
What is toremifene? I've never heard of it, at least on this side of the Atlantic xD
Is it the name of the compound itself or of a product that contains a certain compound (the same way as we usualy refer to tamoxifen citrate as "nolva" or "nolvadex")?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
What is toremifene? I've never heard of it, at least on this side of the Atlantic xD
Is it the name of the compound itself or of a product that contains a certain compound (the same way as we usualy refer to tamoxifen citrate as "nolva" or "nolvadex")?
its an expensive SERM but has less chance of sides

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
word of advise to jiggero. mooch is one of the most knowledgeble, most respected members on this forum who knows more stuff than most ppl could shake a stick at. so it might be wise to stay on his good side rather than giving him mass ****. since no offense. he knows most than all of us. now youve turned this post into uselessness. grow up bro.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
word of advise to jiggero. mooch is one of the most knowledgeble, most respected members on this forum who knows more stuff than most ppl could shake a stick at. so it might be wise to stay on his good side rather than giving him mass ****. since no offense. he knows most than all of us. now youve turned this post into uselessness. grow up bro.
Thank you for the advice. So you think he knows more about the difference between Clomid and Toremifene than I DO?? How do you even begin to know how much I know TravisG??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the advice. So you think he knows more about the difference between Clomid and Toremifene than I DO?? How do you even begin to know how much I know TravisG??
no one knows this....the knowledge was lost long ago before the time of men....i have an old scroll with the information but i dont speak elvish....i do think that it has something to do with a whales vagina though......

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
no one knows this....the knowledge was lost long ago before the time of men....i have an old scroll with the information but i dont speak elvish....i do think that it has something to do with a whales vagina though......
whales vagina is too big and a little loose, now a young dolphine vagina is nice and tight. pass this on to TravisG(He needs to know).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
whales vagina is too big and a little loose, now a young dolphine vagina is nice and tight. pass this on to TravisG(He needs to know).
not for me its not....i use clomid!!!!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not for me its not....i use clomid!!!!

You guys are weird.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want either of you anywhere near my pet whale.