cycle for dec (test + deca)!!!

gymfreak2

Awards
test e 750mg 15 weeks
deca 400-500 mg 13 weeks
phera (p-plex) 5 weeks.
hcg from week 3 to week 17

do u ppl think proviron (even at 100mg) wud be good enough as an aromatose inhibitor along with 10mg of nolva? or u ppl think a'dex is a must? im actually liking the proviron more since it improves the efficiency of test along with inhibiting estrogen conversion. a'dex on the other hand inhibits gains too.
im also planning on taking this prohormone p-plex (phera) for the first 5 weeks since test e n deca both start showing their muscle building effects after 4 weeks.
now comes the issue of prolactin values. ill be taking vitamin b6. do u ppl think there'll be need for cabergoline (dostinex)? if yes, when am i supposed to start taking it? from the start of the cycle? or after i c symptoms of high prolactin values (lactating nipples etc)?

this will be my next cycle (in dec hopefully). ill have to gather my stock in advance. n thats the reason im planning my cycle months in advance.

thanks.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
caber would be good to have on hand if possible as a 'just in case'
probably need an ai on hand as well. ive been reading about proviron a lot lately and i don't think it's strong enough in that category.

gymfreak2

Awards
caber would be good to have on hand if possible as a 'just in case'
probably need an ai on hand as well. ive been reading about proviron a lot lately and i don't think it's strong enough in that category.
thanks bro.. so ill keep both of them on hand n use them if i c any symptoms. i was just wondering.. y wud i differentiate whether the puffiness in my nipples is from estrogen or high prolactin values.
once again.. thanks for the reply.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would run 10 mgs of nolva from day 1....proviron is great for libido on cycles with no test....but it sucks for estrogen control

gymfreak2

Awards
i would run 10 mgs of nolva from day 1....proviron is great for libido on cycles with no test....but it sucks for estrogen control
thanks for the reply bro.
so u think i can run my cycle using proviron n nolva (without using a'dex) n start using a'dex if i c puffiness in my nipples?
what abt cabergoline (dostinex)? do u recommend taking it from the start of the cycle? or when?

once again.. thanks :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id just run 10 mgs nolva....the only way prolactin can elevate is in a high estrogen state...so if you control estrogen then no prolactin....much of the "prolactin" sides people get can be atributed to normal levels of prolactin and very low levels of estrogen...its the gap in these hormones thats causing the problem....so 10 mgs of nolva from the beginning should solve all your problems and you can drop the other stuff...

gymfreak2

Awards
id just run 10 mgs nolva....the only way prolactin can elevate is in a high estrogen state...so if you control estrogen then no prolactin....much of the "prolactin" sides people get can be atributed to normal levels of prolactin and very low levels of estrogen...its the gap in these hormones thats causing the problem....so 10 mgs of nolva from the beginning should solve all your problems and you can drop the other stuff...
thanks bro.. do u think i should keep a'dex as a 'just in case'?

Bigblondekid

Awards
Sounds like a good cycle. Why are you running HCG for most of it though? It's going to make it hard to PCT but if you've done it before and it has worked for you then go with it. I would suggest the HCG about a week and a half after your last shot of test.

As for the Nolva, I think that it is always good to keep some on hand just in case, it definitely does drop your gains though, I just started running it a week ago mid cycle and my weight hasn't changed since then, getting leaner and stronger but my weight is stopped. I wouldn't run the Nolva from day one though, I'd just keep checking for any signs of gyno otherwise you might lose a lot of the possible gains.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
low dose nolva (5-10mgs ed) will stop any estrogen or prolactin sides from starting....if you were to wait until you noticed something, then by that point you would need a lot more than 5-10mgs ed and yes since nolva does bind at the receptor site at the higher doses (20-40mgs ed) needed to stop these sides from becoming more prevalent it would hinder your gains....you shouldnt see this at 5-10 mgs ed though....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good cycle. Why are you running HCG for most of it though? It's going to make it hard to PCT but if you've done it before and it has worked for you then go with it. I would suggest the HCG about a week and a half after your last shot of test.

As for the Nolva, I think that it is always good to keep some on hand just in case, it definitely does drop your gains though, I just started running it a week ago mid cycle and my weight hasn't changed since then, getting leaner and stronger but my weight is stopped. I wouldn't run the Nolva from day one though, I'd just keep checking for any signs of gyno otherwise you might lose a lot of the possible gains.
there are many different ways to run hcg....you should look into it...the hcg/clomid bridge at the end of the cycle is effective...but by no means the only way to utilize this hormone

gymfreak2

Awards
low dose nolva (5-10mgs ed) will stop anything estrogen or prolactin sides from starting....if you were to wait until you noticed something then by that point you would need a lot more than 5-10mgs ed and yes siince nolva does bind at the receptor site at the higher doses (20-40mgs ed) needed to stop these sides from becoming more prevalent it would hinder your gains....you shouldnt see this at 5-10 mgs ed though....
thanks bro :)
what've u been up to lately? r u on-cycle these days?
oh btw.. whats up with ur book? if im not mistaken u were working on ur book 'moochs mishaps'. right?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established

Can you point us to a references this?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro :)
what've u been up to lately? r u on-cycle these days?
oh btw.. whats up with ur book? if im not mistaken u were working on ur book 'moochs mishaps'. right?
nope...i am currently not on cycle....its been a lil while....no book yet....but that was a great idea....hmmmm....mabye?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the book was a joke that happened months ago in a thread with seth roberts....you had to be there....

Let ME state for the record That I Will purchase any book real or imaginary that this man Writes.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Let ME state for the record That I Will purchase any book real or imaginary that this man Writes.
hahahaha....no it was a great idea....i was telling seth that his book sucked and mine would be the best ever....then i had to come up with a book idea real quick....it was mooch's mishaps...all the stupid things ive done with steroids over the years and all the stories ive heard....it would be like this is what stupid mooch did....and this is how he fixed it....unfortunately looking at it from an objective point of view....it would just fuel the anti-steroid propaganda.....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahaha....no it was a great idea....i was telling seth that his book sucked and mine would be the best ever....then i had to come up with a book idea real quick....it was mooch's mishaps...all the stupid things ive done with steroids over the years and all the stories ive heard....it would be like this is what stupid mooch did....and this is how he fixed it....unfortunately looking at it from an objective point of view....it would just fuel the anti-steroid propaganda.....
What's up mooch I was getting a little worried when you didn't reply..I was starting to think all kinds of crazy stuff like maybee you were in some kind of steroid induced Coma..(put that in the book):lol:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And we've all done stupid things with steroids over the years...At least all us Big Guys.LOL

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What's up mooch I was getting a little worried when you didn't reply..I was starting to think all kinds of crazy stuff like maybee you were in some kind of steroid induced Coma..(put that in the book):lol:
:haha: :toofunny: its in!