Help with Clen

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Greetings to all,

I hope this is the right section that I'm posting in (apologies if not).

I will soon be running a cut cycle consisting of Trenadrol and Epistane. I plan to run my cycle for 6 weeks before kicking off PCT. I'm walking around at approx 12%BF. My goal is to cut down a lot of fat to get ready for an upcoming competition (7%BF or less if possible). My diet will be very clean (no cheat meals). I will be doing low-med intensity cardio throughout the cycle and pct.

My question... I would like to know how to incorporate Clen into my CYCLE/PCT. I understand that the orthodox dosing protocol seems to be 2weeks on and 2 weeks off. Could 3 weeks on 3 weeks off be doable? - eg. 111222333444333222111 (numbers standing for dosing). Also, what would be the most optimal way to dose/run the Clen?
1) During CYCLE
2) During PCT
3) During both CYCLE and PCT

*If I were to run it for 3 weeks on and 3 off... would I do something like this?

Cycle: 1112223/3344433/3222111/off/off/off
PCT: 1112223/3344433/3222111/off/off/off

Another Q: I understand that I will lose some muscle mass while using Clen, and I'm willing to sacrifice some, but will the Trena/Epi be sufficient to help me retain or build up the current muscle mass I have; true/fale? Perhaps toss in some Bold?

Thank you in advance.

Jason

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Can't really help you on the doses but i'd be sticking with 2 on 2 off. If your diet is in check you will keep losing fat in those two weeks in between. You could always have some other types of fat burners to use in those 2 weeks off.

I would not be concerned with losing any muscle. Clen should help you maintain or even gain muscle and the fact is having Epi and Trena will more then make up for the increased cardio/less calories you will be doing. Personally i'd be expecting to gain some strength on this cycle and probably a bit of muscle mass as well. Goodluck mate

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You could follow Dave P's protocol and start off with 20-40 mcg / day for 1-2 weeks and slowly raise by 10-20 mcg inciriments every 2-3 weeks, and just run it straight through your prep. Alot of his clients run clen for 16-20 weeks straight. Run taurine with it though at at least 3-5g a day. Just a thought.

BEAST