h drol questions, dosing, pct and reviews

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope this is where this belongs, i'm about a day or two away from my pct from lg's trifecta stack, i have the formadrol that came with it and novedex, today i got a bottle of hdrol for like $15 and the guy said that novedex is enough of a pct which i disagree, i've heard positive feedback off of it but now i'm reading that unless it's dosed at 100 mg for 6 weeks that it's pointless....i'm 24yrs old 25 by the time i can take it, 5'5 and currently 138lbs, how should i dose it and is formadrol stronger than novedex that i should save that for this pct and use the novedex for the trifecta pct....and what else can i add to the pct for hdrol, again i won't be taking it for almost 2 months but i gotta make a decision about the pct for the trifecta stack

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry i forgot to add, if 100mg is the way to go, i have to get another bottle because i've heard u don't see anything for 3 weeks, let me know, and do i take this with fats?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
ok do you have nolvadex or novadex? Aka serm or sh*t?lol Bro your kinda small so start with 50 and prolly stay there unless your just not seing anything. And yes take it with fats it help with absorbtion, if im wrong on this someone correct me please. Also I know people who have ran it and you can see results in 3-4.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
novedex xt by gaspari, i have no access to nolvadex or clomid unless it's over the internet and i don'treally want to venture in that direction, i know i'm "small" but over the last few years i've really replaced a lot of fat with muscle and the hdrol was pretty cheap, but if it kicks in after 3 or 4 weeks and one bottle lasts 4 weeks do u recommend on going and getting another bottle, i hope i can still get it at that price and someone didn't make a mistake

Taylor0410

Awards
H-drol is pretty good but it is relatively mild when compared to some other pro hormones. I did a cycle of it and used over the counter products for PCT. As long as you have a decent estrogen blocker and testosterone booster, you should be good. I took Activate Xtreme and Sustain Alpha and im one week out of being done with my PCT, everything seems fine to me and I kept all of my gains. Im not familiar with the stack that your talking about so i wont try to offer advice for that. Your body very well may react differently than mine did but h-drol worked great for me, i gained about 8 pounds and my bench went up about 30 pounds in 4 weeks. I didnt even use the whole bottle, i have around 8 pills left. Plus, the OTC PCT worked fine.

Again, this is just me, OTC might not be enough for you and h-drol might not even work for you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is taking sustain alpha and novedex xt together a good combo or overkill? i have novedex on hand, and for some reason i just saw the 30% off link and i was thinking of getting sustain alpha because i'm unsure about novedex...i also need to get another bottle of hdrol before any of this because after reading a bunch of things i want to run it at 50/75/75/75/75/75

Taylor0410

Awards
In my opinion, there never is such a thing as overkill with a PCT. If its safe and increases your chances of 100 percent healthy recovery, im all for it (within reason, not gonna go out and spend 500 bucks on a pct). As far as your dosing, i did 50/50/75/75 and had good results. You also weight alot less than me, i was around 5'10 and 170 when i did my cycle. If this is your first pro-hormone cycle, you might want to tone it down a little and do a 4 week cycle just to see how your body reacts. Also realize that if you do 6 weeks on cycle and plan for a 6 week PCT, make sure you have enough of your PCT stuff. Sustain Alpha is 30 days/tube so you would need 2 tubes. You would need 4 bottles of Novedex if you took it at the 4 capsules a day for 2 months.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
novedex xt by gaspari, i have no access to nolvadex or clomid unless it's over the internet and i don'treally want to venture in that direction, i know i'm "small" but over the last few years i've really replaced a lot of fat with muscle and the hdrol was pretty cheap, but if it kicks in after 3 or 4 weeks and one bottle lasts 4 weeks do u recommend on going and getting another bottle, i hope i can still get it at that price and someone didn't make a mistake

Hey man dont worry about the smallness of your body! I'm small too = only 5'4" and 145lbs. But hey, I took Tren-X @ 90mg/day and I'm still in one piece!

Start at 50mg and ramp up until the advantages begin to peak. You probably will never have to get above 75mg, as CEL even claims its pointless to take more than that even for a full size man. You can take this stuff for 6 weeks pretty safely, too.

Best OTC PCT I could recommend is TRS, formestane (either CEL's or IBE) and DTH. Get ready to spend some serious money tho. It'll run you about $180 total.

By the way SA is sweet for me. I didnt realize how great it was until my PCT was over...