H-Drol mass gain almost completely gone.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I did a 5 week H-drol cycle and had some good strength gain and ok mass gains. It didn't kick in until late 3rd week to 4th week. I had successful pct with torem and from the end of the cycle I really felt like I didnt even need pct, libido was also rock hard entire time. During the peak of the cycle I gained a total of about 7-8 pounds of very lean weight. Its been about a week since entire cycle/pct has been over and I have kept all my strength gains which im happy about but my weight has practically gone back to what it was. Ive kept maybe 1-2 pounds and I have the exact same diet as I was on during cycle.

Is this common with H-Drol?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I add creatine into my pct to keep the gains. Works for me. I also take in more protein.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Did u change your diet to account for this gain in weight? I notice lots of people that gain 10-15lbs or more on cycles and when they come off they don't account for the increase in weight in there diet.

henryhavoc

Awards
Did u change your diet to account for this gain in weight? I notice lots of people that gain 10-15lbs or more on cycles and when they come off they don't account for the increase in weight in there diet.
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. You have to eat more just to maintain the gains. I learned this on my m-drol cycle, but ended up keeping all of my gains. Good luck!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a 5 week H-drol cycle and had some good strength gain and ok mass gains. It didn't kick in until late 3rd week to 4th week. I had successful pct with torem and from the end of the cycle I really felt like I didnt even need pct, libido was also rock hard entire time. During the peak of the cycle I gained a total of about 7-8 pounds of very lean weight. Its been about a week since entire cycle/pct has been over and I have kept all my strength gains which im happy about but my weight has practically gone back to what it was. Ive kept maybe 1-2 pounds and I have the exact same diet as I was on during cycle.

This is what im worried bout to, im gonna eat even more thru my pct in hopes of keeping my gains. I know you have hair loss probs from prior posts, let us know if you encounter any thinning or shedding in the weeks to come. Good luck

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. You have to eat more just to maintain the gains. I learned this on my m-drol cycle, but ended up keeping all of my gains. Good luck!
yes I did change my diet to accomplish the weight gains during cycle and post cycle. However this is not superdrol or phera where talking about this h-drol. Its suppose to be very lean easy to keep gains. So far that hasn't been true for me in the mass part. But I have kept my strength gains.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
citystreets:

Yes hair loss was a real big concern from me since I hadn't touched a ph for years since the epi cycle that wrecked havoc on my hair. This hdrol cycle was my 2nd cycle and it had been years since the first one.

Im fairly happy so far I haven't noticed any real hair loss pattern on my head but I think it did effect my frontal hairline a tad bit and I did notice my hair was thinner after the third week on cycle when I bumped the dose to 75mg. So it did thin during cycle but its back to normal now. So no harsh hair loss but it still does effect it a little bit.

DenDestroys

Awards
Sounds like your issue is the exact opposite of my own. My first week starting PCT after a 50/75/100/125/150/150 H-Drol cycle and I had explosive gains on Bench, now my first week of PCT I dropped 10 pounds of strength on my Bench and about 10 pounds of strength on my Military Press. My back/bis/tris I had about the same lifts as my final week on cycle. But I've been able to maintain my 13 pound weight gain since I came off cycle. I started the Anabolic Diet yesterday in an effort to retain/gain more strength/mass while cutting some waist size.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

sorry when i read your post i zeroed in on this and i guess i missed everything else....if you kept the strength gained on your cycle than i would imagine you havent lost too much muscle....i would speculate water and or glycogen....but if you lost 8 lbs of muscle you would have lost strength as well

henryhavoc

Awards
yes I did change my diet to accomplish the weight gains during cycle and post cycle. However this is not superdrol or phera where talking about this h-drol. Its suppose to be very lean easy to keep gains. So far that hasn't been true for me in the mass part. But I have kept my strength gains.
It doesn't matter what PH you run, you need to add in around 50 calories for every pound of muscle you pack on. So if you gained 8lbs, you need to eat an extra 400 calories a day just to maintain the gains.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like your issue is the exact opposite of my own. My first week starting PCT after a 50/75/100/125/150/150 H-Drol cycle and I had explosive gains on Bench, now my first week of PCT I dropped 10 pounds of strength on my Bench and about 10 pounds of strength on my Military Press. My back/bis/tris I had about the same lifts as my final week on cycle. But I've been able to maintain my 13 pound weight gain since I came off cycle. I started the Anabolic Diet yesterday in an effort to retain/gain more strength/mass while cutting some waist size.
Dam thats a heafty hdrol cycle there! How was lethargy when you ran it?