EQ vs Masteron E for Cutting

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I'm currently running my first Test E/Masteron E cycle and things are just starting to get going in week 4.

I'm up 8 lean pounds already and muscle hardness is getting more apparent everyday.

However, I have quite a bit of gear on hand and am thinking about next year's cycle.

Recomp and definition are always my priority with size/mass being second in line, but I'm curious as to how EQ would compare to Masteron.

If Masteron is superior when stacked with test then should I just skip EQ altogether? Try something else?

I know EQ's rumored to be very mild and I feel Masteron is more of an "Icing on the cake" hardening drug, but what are your experiences between the two?

I'm contemplating this for an EQ cycle:

Weeks 1 - 16: EQ @ 600mg Weekly
Weeks 3 - 17: Test E @ 350mg Weekly
Weeks 1 - 6: T-Bol @ 60mg ED
Weeks 13 - 19: Winny @ 60mg ED

Aromasin Throughout

Thanks in advance,
Lean

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I love EQ, and my fondness has been very well documented here....I would NOT chose it over masteron though if I were recommending it to a client for competition.

holy

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I love EQ, and my fondness has been very well documented here....I would NOT chose it over masteron though if I were recommending it to a client for competition.

holy
So, in your opinion, you'd consider EQ after Masteron a step back so to speak?

I have 60ml of 200mg/ml EQ lying around. Would it help in a stack?

I'm just thinking of a way to use it and not waste it.

Thanks for your help.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I'm contemplating either a Test/EQ or a Test/Tren E cycle for next year.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
why not test e/tren e/eq
That's very possible.

Since I have to run the EQ 16 weeks and Test 1 week past it, where would you suggest running the Tren E?

I'm thinking 10 weeks @ 350-400mg maybe 6 - 15 for better recovery/PCT?

T Bol kickstart, Proviron and Aromasin throughout, and Winny on the tail end?

Clomid/Aromasin for PCT?

I'm open for anything as I DO want to run Tren E my next time around.

Thanks guys.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
ya you could run it 6-15 and i would do 400mg per week. i would drop winstrol... you have enough that it probably wouldn't make a difference. also, i would use nolva/clomid for pct. i'm not a fan of ai's during pct unless it's towards the end and low dosed.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
ya you could run it 6-15 and i would do 400mg per week. i would drop winstrol... you have enough that it probably wouldn't make a difference. also, i would use nolva/clomid for pct. i'm not a fan of ai's during pct unless it's towards the end and low dosed.
Wouldn't Nolva be a bad idea after running a strong Progestin such as Tren E?

400mg weekly sounds like the general sweet spot. :)

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
no there should be enough time off from the tren that it shouldn't cause a problem. you're stopping tren after the 15th week... you won't start pct for another four weeks after your last injection of it. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

gymfreak2

Awards
no there should be enough time off from the tren that it shouldn't cause a problem. you're stopping tren after the 15th week... you won't start pct for another four weeks after your last injection of it. someone correct me if i'm wrong.
makes sense.