Guys, try this out

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Guys, try this out


    I've been doing some experiments with my dosing of "T-Roid" which is a 19-nor "tren" product for those wondering

    I've been at 90mg for almost 2 weeks now and I've tried taking 2 caps preworkout by gulping them along with a meal.
    I've also tried emptying the powder into a half-shot of olive oil, mixing it up and gulping it.

    Honestly I think i' noticing it a lot more when I mix and gulp it. I don't really notice it very much with the capsules, i don't know how much they delay the release, but I don't seem to feel it very much during my workout.
    When i mix and shoot, after about an hour I can feel a pump coming on, and I get a "mentally stimmed up" feeling that I don't remember ever getting when gulping any PH capsules.

    Did this today and the workout was really good.

    Just figured it's worth a try! Try this out with some of the fast-acting ones like Superdrol, Epi, "tren" not the slow ones like Phera and Hdrol. Take 1/2 your daily dose rounded up about 1 hour preworkout by mixing into a half shot of olive oil and shooting. Tell me if your workout improves.

    Anxious to hear from others... This is kinda like pulsing... I lift in the morning so I feel like natural test recovery overnight is also improved because the dose is mostly very early in the day...

    EDITED FOR CLARITY
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  2. Registered User
    ktatro1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fresno
    Age
    26
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    349

    Nice. Just ordered some Epi for my next cycle. I'll have to try and remember to give it a shot.
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    hmmm very interesting.

    i have noticed wit Finadex that about 1 hour after i take 1 (or 2) caps and then eat a meal i get a great pump.

    even though its harder to keep track of, im now dosing 1-1-1 (all before evening workout) instead or 1-2 and i seem to be feeling it more....maybe THAT and the fact that it may just be starting to work its magic.

    i used to open up caps of RPM and shoot them....the stim hit me in seconds, it was great
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    I'll try it when I start that SD cone cycle. I'll tell ya how it goes.
  5. Registered User
    the GUNSHOW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    290

    "mixing into a half shot of olive oil and shooting it" you can do that?
  6. Banned
    bigmoe65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    0

    Man I had to read that twice. I thought you meant injecting it, haha.
  7. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    interesting, might try this when I do Hdrol/Furaguno soon, but instead of mixing it in with Evoo, what about mixing it with my pre WO shake?
  8. Registered User
    ktatro1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fresno
    Age
    26
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    "mixing into a half shot of olive oil and shooting it" you can do that?
    Absolutely. The cap is there to hold the compound. Its not really all that needed. however, it would suck if they sent just a bag full of powder though with a promise on it, "90 caps worth, I swear."
  9. Registered User
    edwardyi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Man I had to read that twice. I thought you meant injecting it, haha.
    i read it 3 times and im just about getting it... i think. lol
  10. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NAPA CALIFORNIA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Rep Power
    3259

    really? i feel all of the "tren's" kick in within an hour of taking the pill, sometimes sooner.
  11. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    Its simple. pull apart the capsule your ph's come in and mix the powder that was inside the pill with some virgin olive oil. and put it down that hatch. and do it quickly cause id put money on PH+Olive Oil=some ****ty tasting stuff!! but worth it for some muscle gains!
  12. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    the healthy fats in the olive oil with help absorption. another math equation. PH+Fats=better absorption.
  13. Registered User
    fizzy2562's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    92

    what about fish oils like cod liver oil?
    what ya reckon?
  14. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    they come in capsule form as well so id go with something you can buy in liquid bulk. like olive oil, sunflower, safflower. im pretty sure that unreal is mixing his ph's with olive oil do to its high healthy fat content. which as i stated early, fats help absorption. with this said, anything with high monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats would be of good use for ph absorption. you could even pull out some peanut butter and mix the powder in that way to mask the taste. unreal, correct me if im wrong and the olive oil has another use?!?
  15. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardyi View Post
    i read it 3 times and im just about getting it... i think. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Man I had to read that twice. I thought you meant injecting it, haha.
    LOL I guess i shouldn't have said shoot it, but anyway, half shot of olive oil, pop your caps over it, stir it up, slurp it down. If there's a tiny bit left at the bottom of the shot glass you can pour in a tiny bit more olive oil, or just get it on the next day (No need to wash that shot glass everyday! ;p)

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzy2562 View Post
    what about fish oils like cod liver oil?
    what ya reckon?
    I reckon fish oil would work very well

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    really? i feel all of the "tren's" kick in within an hour of taking the pill, sometimes sooner.
    I feel like i am noticing it sooner this way... might be partial placebo effect... idk, worth a try tho

    Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    interesting, might try this when I do Hdrol/Furaguno soon, but instead of mixing it in with Evoo, what about mixing it with my pre WO shake?
    I don't think mixing it into a pre WO shake would help as much because you're not getting the fat in there to aid absorption

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    they come in capsule form as well so id go with something you can buy in liquid bulk. like olive oil, sunflower, safflower. im pretty sure that unreal is mixing his ph's with olive oil do to its high healthy fat content. which as i stated early, fats help absorption. with this said, anything with high monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats would be of good use for ph absorption. you could even pull out some peanut butter and mix the powder in that way to mask the taste. unreal, correct me if im wrong and the olive oil has another use?!?
    Yes I am just mentioning olive oil because it's a healthy fat source. Try other fat sources.... Peanut butter, wouldn't that be awesome... ANABOLIC PEANUT BUTTER.

    The main reason I like this idea is because i buy into the idea of pulsing as a whole. I really feel like it's beneficial to spike blood levels highest when it's most important (around the workout). Also I buy into the idea that natural testosterone levels follow a daily cycle themselves, and by having lower blood concentrations at night, you allow for greater natural test rebound overnight.

    If you've pulsed, you'll know what i'm talking about... You can pulse for a very long time and still have very low shutdown...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  16. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    LOL I guess i shouldn't have said shoot it, but anyway, half shot of olive oil, pop your caps over it, stir it up, slurp it down. If there's a tiny bit left at the bottom of the shot glass you can pour in a tiny bit more olive oil, or just get it on the next day (No need to wash that shot glass everyday! ;p)



    I reckon fish oil would work very well



    I feel like i am noticing it sooner this way... might be partial placebo effect... idk, worth a try tho



    I don't think mixing it into a pre WO shake would help as much because you're not getting the fat in there to aid absorption



    Yes I am just mentioning olive oil because it's a healthy fat source. Try other fat sources.... Going to be hard to mix your hormone powder into peanut butter but wouldn't that be awesome... ANABOLIC PEANUT BUTTER.

    The main reason I like this idea is because i buy into the idea of pulsing as a whole. I really feel like it's beneficial to spike blood levels highest when it's most important (around the workout). Also I buy into the idea that natural testosterone levels follow a daily cycle themselves, and by having lower blood concentrations at night, you allow for greater natural test rebound overnight.

    If you've pulsed, you'll know what i'm talking about... You can pulse for a very long time and still have very low shutdown...

    Damn UnReal, I had to read the whole thread to clarrify . . 'shooting it' down this way means injecting
  17. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    LOL, for a second you musta thought I was crazy... OYA GUYS, try mixing your methylated orals into some cooking oil and injecting lol..

    haha, i edited it. Should be more clear now. Basically i'm just talking about getting the capsules out of the way and mixing the powder into some good fats to help absorption. I had to post the thread quick cuz I had to leave, but had such a good workout I had to mention it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  18. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    really? i feel all of the "tren's" kick in within an hour of taking the pill, sometimes sooner.
    does this apply to Hdrol?
  19. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NAPA CALIFORNIA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Rep Power
    3259

    Quote Originally Posted by fizzy2562 View Post
    what about fish oils like cod liver oil?
    what ya reckon?
    not in a shake.
  20. Registered User
    Deadlift3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lift Insane or remain da same!!
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    LOL, for a second you musta thought I was crazy... OYA GUYS, try mixing your methylated orals into some cooking oil and injecting lol..

    haha, i edited it. Should be more clear now. Basically i'm just talking about getting the capsules out of the way and mixing the powder into some good fats to help absorption. I had to post the thread quick cuz I had to leave, but had such a good workout I had to mention it.
    Hey unreal sup! Do you think I could do this when I start my cycle. Im going to run Test E and kick start it with SD. I got the Methyl Vol and remember those have other ingredients like milk thistle and I think the vaso complex which is Arginine with some thing else but any way the point is do you think its workth doing it with Methyl Vol?

    What you think?
  21. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Yeah it's worth a try for sure

    The methyl vol powder tastes sour btw
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  22. Registered User
    hard iron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indian Country
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    574

    Cyclodextrins or sublingual methods are also commonly used i've heard. which is where the prohormones are emptyed and dissolved under the tongue. i hear this also has a high level of better absorption and works really well. anybody tried it with good results?
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.
  23. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Dissolved under the tongue you say?

    **** son, i'll try that tomorrow morning...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  24. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    I did it with my waxy it was pretty decent. I would always do that. I **** out my capsules sometimes!
  25. Registered User
    stullsy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    McClure
    Age
    28
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    Cyclodextrins or sublingual methods are also commonly used i've heard. which is where the prohormones are emptyed and dissolved under the tongue. i hear this also has a high level of better absorption and works really well. anybody tried it with good results?
    i use to do them with dbols. worked pretty well. its really know different than swallowing them you just feel the effect a little quicker. im sure its the same way with your tren compound taking it with olive oil, when the capsule hits your stomach its gonna take your stomach longer to dissolve that capsule before the substance enters your system, either way your getting the same amount... maybe you should try popping em with some fish or flaxseed oil about an hour and a half before your workout and see if it has a better effect.
  26. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    by the smell, I can imagine this taste horrible
  27. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    maybe try it with coconut oil? Tastes pretty good, i can easy knock back tablespoons of coconut oil. Where as i just hate the taste of EVOO!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  28. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    I know Hdrol is weak...but can anyone give me their opinion??
  29. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    Halodrol, i ran a standard 1 bottle cycle and didn't notice anything.

    Anyway, for this method, it should be done with a compound with a pretty short half life and kick in time, so with Hdrol i'm sure you would speed up the absorption but it still might not spike blood levels very much.

    Right now... I've got my "tren" under my tongue... It tastes weird, there's a little bit of a sting from it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  30. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Halodrol, i ran a standard 1 bottle cycle and didn't notice anything.

    Anyway, for this method, it should be done with a compound with a pretty short half life and kick in time, so with Hdrol i'm sure you would speed up the absorption but it still might not spike blood levels very much.

    Right now... I've got my "tren" under my tongue... It tastes weird, there's a little bit of a sting from it.
    I seem to respond well to Hdrol, I want to run something stronger but not sure (sides)...sting? as in pain or taste sting
  31. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    As in it kinda stung my tongue.

    The caps didnt' dissolve well under my tongue. I broke the caps with my teeth, then got the rest under my tongue to absorb the powder. Even after 5 minutes with plenty of salivation, much of the powder wasn't absorbed, so i won't try it again.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  32. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    As in it kinda stung my tongue.

    The caps didnt' dissolve well under my tongue. I broke the caps with my teeth, then got the rest under my tongue to absorb the powder. Even after 5 minutes with plenty of salivation, much of the powder wasn't absorbed, so i won't try it again.
    sounds horrible, just chug some water...?
  33. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    kgtomcat, the problem with hdrol is its a ph that takes along time to get into your system and do its thing. this wouldnt be as effective with hdrol but still worth the try to see if it works for you. the test e and tren products get into your system and do work very quickly so its beneficial to do this before a workout. maybe not so much with hdrol cause absorption time.
  34. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    MMHMM ANABOLIC PEANUT BUTTER!
  35. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    kgtomcat, the problem with hdrol is its a ph that takes along time to get into your system and do its thing. this wouldnt be as effective with hdrol but still worth the try to see if it works for you. the test e and tren products get into your system and do work very quickly so its beneficial to do this before a workout. maybe not so much with hdrol cause absorption time.
    yea, I understand it now...Im planning a 6 week Hdrol cycle, but may do something stronger, looked into most of the PH's, but not sure, Im trying toweigh out the pros/cons as in gains/sides, thats why Im kind of set on Hdrol, but this will be my third cycle...thats one thing I dont like
  36. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    For sure. hdrol is definatly a winner on the sides to gain ration, but hey, just get ahold of some nolva and you can do some hardcore ph's without worry! im upcoming on my third cycle too. but im still getting everything in order. im going to run that SD clone called methadrol! Have you looked into that? it looks promising. its by I Force!

    & thnx for the rep man!
  37. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    For sure. hdrol is definatly a winner on the sides to gain ration, but hey, just get ahold of some nolva and you can do some hardcore ph's without worry! im upcoming on my third cycle too. but im still getting everything in order. im going to run that SD clone called methadrol! Have you looked into that? it looks promising. its by I Force!

    & thnx for the rep man!
    I can get my hands on SERM easily. Yea, Mdrol...there 9874536804 logs of it on the net LOL. are you doing a 3 or 4 week cycle? also, dont get me wrong but youll need more than Nolva on a harsher cycle. what have you done so far?
  38. Registered User
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    552

    hdrol is good but its going to give you more of a leaning out effect than a mass gaining effect. still a well respected ph tho.
  39. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1769

    DAMMIT UNREAL just get a whatman and really shoot it. LOL
  40. Registered User
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1521

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    hdrol is good but its going to give you more of a leaning out effect than a mass gaining effect. still a well respected ph tho.
    yes, Im stacking Hdrol/Furaguno, should be good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you guys think?
    By wolverines in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 02:09 PM
  2. What do you guys do for DHT?
    By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 12:15 PM
  3. I could really use your guys help
    By pdx89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 10:44 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 04:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in