Guys, try this out

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been doing some experiments with my dosing of "T-Roid" which is a 19-nor "tren" product for those wondering

I've been at 90mg for almost 2 weeks now and I've tried taking 2 caps preworkout by gulping them along with a meal.
I've also tried emptying the powder into a half-shot of olive oil, mixing it up and gulping it.

Honestly I think i' noticing it a lot more when I mix and gulp it. I don't really notice it very much with the capsules, i don't know how much they delay the release, but I don't seem to feel it very much during my workout.
When i mix and shoot, after about an hour I can feel a pump coming on, and I get a "mentally stimmed up" feeling that I don't remember ever getting when gulping any PH capsules.

Did this today and the workout was really good.

Just figured it's worth a try! Try this out with some of the fast-acting ones like Superdrol, Epi, "tren" not the slow ones like Phera and Hdrol. Take 1/2 your daily dose rounded up about 1 hour preworkout by mixing into a half shot of olive oil and shooting. Tell me if your workout improves.

Anxious to hear from others... This is kinda like pulsing... I lift in the morning so I feel like natural test recovery overnight is also improved because the dose is mostly very early in the day...

EDITED FOR CLARITY

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Just ordered some Epi for my next cycle. I'll have to try and remember to give it a shot.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmmm very interesting.

i have noticed wit Finadex that about 1 hour after i take 1 (or 2) caps and then eat a meal i get a great pump.

even though its harder to keep track of, im now dosing 1-1-1 (all before evening workout) instead or 1-2 and i seem to be feeling it more....maybe THAT and the fact that it may just be starting to work its magic.

i used to open up caps of RPM and shoot them....the stim hit me in seconds, it was great

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I'll try it when I start that SD cone cycle. I'll tell ya how it goes.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
"mixing into a half shot of olive oil and shooting it" you can do that?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I had to read that twice. I thought you meant injecting it, haha.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
interesting, might try this when I do Hdrol/Furaguno soon, but instead of mixing it in with Evoo, what about mixing it with my pre WO shake?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
"mixing into a half shot of olive oil and shooting it" you can do that?
Absolutely. The cap is there to hold the compound. Its not really all that needed. however, it would suck if they sent just a bag full of powder though with a promise on it, "90 caps worth, I swear."

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
really? i feel all of the "tren's" kick in within an hour of taking the pill, sometimes sooner.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Its simple. pull apart the capsule your ph's come in and mix the powder that was inside the pill with some virgin olive oil. and put it down that hatch. and do it quickly cause id put money on PH+Olive Oil=some ****ty tasting stuff!! but worth it for some muscle gains!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
the healthy fats in the olive oil with help absorption. another math equation. PH+Fats=better absorption.

fizzy2562

fizzy2562

Awards
what about fish oils like cod liver oil?
what ya reckon?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
they come in capsule form as well so id go with something you can buy in liquid bulk. like olive oil, sunflower, safflower. im pretty sure that unreal is mixing his ph's with olive oil do to its high healthy fat content. which as i stated early, fats help absorption. with this said, anything with high monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats would be of good use for ph absorption. you could even pull out some peanut butter and mix the powder in that way to mask the taste. unreal, correct me if im wrong and the olive oil has another use?!?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i read it 3 times and im just about getting it... i think. lol
Man I had to read that twice. I thought you meant injecting it, haha.
LOL I guess i shouldn't have said shoot it, but anyway, half shot of olive oil, pop your caps over it, stir it up, slurp it down. If there's a tiny bit left at the bottom of the shot glass you can pour in a tiny bit more olive oil, or just get it on the next day (No need to wash that shot glass everyday! ;p)

what about fish oils like cod liver oil?
what ya reckon?
I reckon fish oil would work very well

really? i feel all of the "tren's" kick in within an hour of taking the pill, sometimes sooner.
I feel like i am noticing it sooner this way... might be partial placebo effect... idk, worth a try tho :)

interesting, might try this when I do Hdrol/Furaguno soon, but instead of mixing it in with Evoo, what about mixing it with my pre WO shake?
I don't think mixing it into a pre WO shake would help as much because you're not getting the fat in there to aid absorption

they come in capsule form as well so id go with something you can buy in liquid bulk. like olive oil, sunflower, safflower. im pretty sure that unreal is mixing his ph's with olive oil do to its high healthy fat content. which as i stated early, fats help absorption. with this said, anything with high monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats would be of good use for ph absorption. you could even pull out some peanut butter and mix the powder in that way to mask the taste. unreal, correct me if im wrong and the olive oil has another use?!?
Yes I am just mentioning olive oil because it's a healthy fat source. Try other fat sources.... Peanut butter, wouldn't that be awesome... ANABOLIC PEANUT BUTTER.

The main reason I like this idea is because i buy into the idea of pulsing as a whole. I really feel like it's beneficial to spike blood levels highest when it's most important (around the workout). Also I buy into the idea that natural testosterone levels follow a daily cycle themselves, and by having lower blood concentrations at night, you allow for greater natural test rebound overnight.

If you've pulsed, you'll know what i'm talking about... You can pulse for a very long time and still have very low shutdown...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL I guess i shouldn't have said shoot it, but anyway, half shot of olive oil, pop your caps over it, stir it up, slurp it down. If there's a tiny bit left at the bottom of the shot glass you can pour in a tiny bit more olive oil, or just get it on the next day (No need to wash that shot glass everyday! ;p)

I reckon fish oil would work very well

I feel like i am noticing it sooner this way... might be partial placebo effect... idk, worth a try tho :)

I don't think mixing it into a pre WO shake would help as much because you're not getting the fat in there to aid absorption

Yes I am just mentioning olive oil because it's a healthy fat source. Try other fat sources.... Going to be hard to mix your hormone powder into peanut butter but wouldn't that be awesome... ANABOLIC PEANUT BUTTER.

The main reason I like this idea is because i buy into the idea of pulsing as a whole. I really feel like it's beneficial to spike blood levels highest when it's most important (around the workout). Also I buy into the idea that natural testosterone levels follow a daily cycle themselves, and by having lower blood concentrations at night, you allow for greater natural test rebound overnight.

If you've pulsed, you'll know what i'm talking about... You can pulse for a very long time and still have very low shutdown...

Damn UnReal, I had to read the whole thread to clarrify . . 'shooting it' down this way means injecting :lol:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL, for a second you musta thought I was crazy... OYA GUYS, try mixing your methylated orals into some cooking oil and injecting lol..

haha, i edited it. Should be more clear now. Basically i'm just talking about getting the capsules out of the way and mixing the powder into some good fats to help absorption. I had to post the thread quick cuz I had to leave, but had such a good workout I had to mention it.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
LOL, for a second you musta thought I was crazy... OYA GUYS, try mixing your methylated orals into some cooking oil and injecting lol..

haha, i edited it. Should be more clear now. Basically i'm just talking about getting the capsules out of the way and mixing the powder into some good fats to help absorption. I had to post the thread quick cuz I had to leave, but had such a good workout I had to mention it.
Hey unreal sup! Do you think I could do this when I start my cycle. Im going to run Test E and kick start it with SD. I got the Methyl Vol and remember those have other ingredients like milk thistle and I think the vaso complex which is Arginine with some thing else but any way the point is do you think its workth doing it with Methyl Vol?

What you think?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it's worth a try for sure

The methyl vol powder tastes sour btw

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Cyclodextrins or sublingual methods are also commonly used i've heard. which is where the prohormones are emptyed and dissolved under the tongue. i hear this also has a high level of better absorption and works really well. anybody tried it with good results?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dissolved under the tongue you say?

**** son, i'll try that tomorrow morning...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did it with my waxy it was pretty decent. I would always do that. I **** out my capsules sometimes!

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Cyclodextrins or sublingual methods are also commonly used i've heard. which is where the prohormones are emptyed and dissolved under the tongue. i hear this also has a high level of better absorption and works really well. anybody tried it with good results?
i use to do them with dbols. worked pretty well. its really know different than swallowing them you just feel the effect a little quicker. im sure its the same way with your tren compound taking it with olive oil, when the capsule hits your stomach its gonna take your stomach longer to dissolve that capsule before the substance enters your system, either way your getting the same amount... maybe you should try popping em with some fish or flaxseed oil about an hour and a half before your workout and see if it has a better effect.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
by the smell, I can imagine this taste horrible

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
maybe try it with coconut oil? Tastes pretty good, i can easy knock back tablespoons of coconut oil. Where as i just hate the taste of EVOO!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I know Hdrol is weak...but can anyone give me their opinion??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halodrol, i ran a standard 1 bottle cycle and didn't notice anything.

Anyway, for this method, it should be done with a compound with a pretty short half life and kick in time, so with Hdrol i'm sure you would speed up the absorption but it still might not spike blood levels very much.

Right now... I've got my "tren" under my tongue... It tastes weird, there's a little bit of a sting from it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol, i ran a standard 1 bottle cycle and didn't notice anything.

Anyway, for this method, it should be done with a compound with a pretty short half life and kick in time, so with Hdrol i'm sure you would speed up the absorption but it still might not spike blood levels very much.

Right now... I've got my "tren" under my tongue... It tastes weird, there's a little bit of a sting from it.
I seem to respond well to Hdrol, I want to run something stronger but not sure (sides)...sting? as in pain or taste sting

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As in it kinda stung my tongue.

The caps didnt' dissolve well under my tongue. I broke the caps with my teeth, then got the rest under my tongue to absorb the powder. Even after 5 minutes with plenty of salivation, much of the powder wasn't absorbed, so i won't try it again.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
As in it kinda stung my tongue.

The caps didnt' dissolve well under my tongue. I broke the caps with my teeth, then got the rest under my tongue to absorb the powder. Even after 5 minutes with plenty of salivation, much of the powder wasn't absorbed, so i won't try it again.
sounds horrible, just chug some water...?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
kgtomcat, the problem with hdrol is its a ph that takes along time to get into your system and do its thing. this wouldnt be as effective with hdrol but still worth the try to see if it works for you. the test e and tren products get into your system and do work very quickly so its beneficial to do this before a workout. maybe not so much with hdrol cause absorption time.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
kgtomcat, the problem with hdrol is its a ph that takes along time to get into your system and do its thing. this wouldnt be as effective with hdrol but still worth the try to see if it works for you. the test e and tren products get into your system and do work very quickly so its beneficial to do this before a workout. maybe not so much with hdrol cause absorption time.
yea, I understand it now...Im planning a 6 week Hdrol cycle, but may do something stronger, looked into most of the PH's, but not sure, Im trying toweigh out the pros/cons as in gains/sides, thats why Im kind of set on Hdrol, but this will be my third cycle...thats one thing I dont like

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
For sure. hdrol is definatly a winner on the sides to gain ration, but hey, just get ahold of some nolva and you can do some hardcore ph's without worry! im upcoming on my third cycle too. but im still getting everything in order. im going to run that SD clone called methadrol! Have you looked into that? it looks promising. its by I Force!

& thnx for the rep man!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
For sure. hdrol is definatly a winner on the sides to gain ration, but hey, just get ahold of some nolva and you can do some hardcore ph's without worry! im upcoming on my third cycle too. but im still getting everything in order. im going to run that SD clone called methadrol! Have you looked into that? it looks promising. its by I Force!

& thnx for the rep man!
I can get my hands on SERM easily. Yea, Mdrol...there 9874536804 logs of it on the net LOL. are you doing a 3 or 4 week cycle? also, dont get me wrong but youll need more than Nolva on a harsher cycle. what have you done so far?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is good but its going to give you more of a leaning out effect than a mass gaining effect. still a well respected ph tho.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAMMIT UNREAL just get a whatman and really shoot it. LOL

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is good but its going to give you more of a leaning out effect than a mass gaining effect. still a well respected ph tho.
yes, Im stacking Hdrol/Furaguno, should be good

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
run some 19 nor tren. thats stronger to see some good gains with relativly low sides. the only thing to really watch out for is gyno but some nolva would take care of that no prob.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
run some 19 nor tren. thats stronger to see some good gains with relativly low sides. the only thing to really watch out for is gyno but some nolva would take care of that no prob.
never heard of it, Ill look into it, have u done it???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nolva won't help progestin induced gyno which is the type you'd get from running a 19nor

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
19-nor tren is the stuff that's in Tren Xtreme and most of the things called "tren"

I'm running a clone called T-Roid right now and this stuff is awesome, most noticable is the strength and vascularity. I'm gaining strength while losing fat, and I can see the outline of several veins running up my abs that I never saw before.

Freddynunley

Freddynunley

Awards
Absolutely. The cap is there to hold the compound. Its not really all that needed. however, it would suck if they sent just a bag full of powder though with a promise on it, "90 caps worth, I swear."
hahahhaha!! that was hilarious!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
nolva won't help progestin induced gyno which is the type you'd get from running a 19nor
nope and extreme tren gave me some bad gyno problems quick. had to stop after first week on it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
19-nor tren is the stuff that's in Tren Xtreme and most of the things called "tren"

I'm running a clone called T-Roid right now and this stuff is awesome, most noticable is the strength and vascularity. I'm gaining strength while losing fat, and I can see the outline of several veins running up my abs that I never saw before.
so is this going to be your new log Unreal? :sgrin:

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
im going to have to try this the 1st week of my Epi cycle to start it in my system faster