How many PH cycles are safe in a year?

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Hey all,

Hope this is the right place for this question - was having trouble getting to the top level of the forums. Here goes:

I recently tried Tren Xtreme and had the most horrible results you can imagine; huge water retention, major depression, and complete loss of libido. I followed workout/diet to a T and no luck. I had to get off it early in fact. I just must be in a percentage of people that have the exact opposite respone of what TX is advertised to do. I am now currently finishing up my PCT with a SERM.

What I did try last year with GREAT results was RPN's Havoc. I had a general feeling of well being, crazy libido, positive attitude and amazing dry gains. I would love to try it again and soon as I feel cheated by my Tren cycle, lol, but I do not want to hurt myself. I was wondering if someone could inform me how many cycles of prohormones one should take in a year, or whatever the proper timeframe may be. I am really looking to avoid health issues and I don't mind waiting. I just want to know what the best course of action is :D

Thanks for reading/answering my first post!

PA

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Personally I run no more than 2 cycles a year and has served me very well. Others will probably mention that they do more but I always side with caution.

Its not a matter of what you gain but what you keep ~me

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe the basic rule was the amount of time it took for the cycle + the amount of time it took for the pct equals the time off between ph cycles, so if this was the case, maybe 3 or 4 but that sounds like a bit much, i just finished my first ph which was mild with no results, actually lost 3 lbs and ate everything i could...but either way i was going to take a ph in the winter for bulking purposes only and one at the end of spring early summer that shows dry gains

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That'll give your receptors plenty of time to recoup.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
here's the theory. time on + pct = time off.

so a 6 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 10 weeks off. that's 20 weeks total so far. so two 6 week cycles and a short cycle (2-3 weeks) + PCT and time off would round out the year.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
First off thanks for the replies!

Let's see if I have this correct:

I was on Tren for 4 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks equaling 8 weeks total.

So from the last day of my PCT, I should wait 8 weeks before cycling again?

Thanks again folks!

PA

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I would side with caution and recommend that your time off should always be longer then your time on. While the human body is adaptive and will normalize it's easier to shut it down then it is to start it back up. One also has to think of HDL & LDL issues and liver valve functions.

FYI- Its not a matter on what you gain, but what you keep! ~me

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If they're 4 weekers it could be 3, longer than that you should limit it to 2... I understand the temptation tho, i've been going over 4 weeks and doing 3 a year... Yeah I know that I should know better... Do like i say, not like I do...

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Ok guys, thanks again - I'll give it a good wait until I try it again. Maybe in the fall.

Thanks!
PA

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
just like suncloud said. i believe that is the rule. Time on cycle plus PCT time equals time between cycles. i just ran a 5 week cycle and im doing 4 weeks of pct so once i get done with this pct cycle i have to wait 9 weeks to start another cycle. use that time to build and purchase another bad ass cycle.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you plan on living past 50 I wouldn't do more than 1.

Think about it, if you do even 3 cycles a year starting at 21, until your 50, thats about 90 cycles in your lifetime, if you think you going to gain 10lbs every cycle, you wont. If you do, call me, because you'll be a 900lb 50yr and I'll take you too Barnum and Bailey.

Besides that fact that we take all these ancillary supplements to prevent, high blood pressure, prostate issues, RBC/WBC, liver values etc.

If you continue to tax your body for an extended length of time it will fail you.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Ok what about going on something like 6-oxo? Would that be considered just a test booster? Or does that fall in the realm of prohomornes? Is that something that I can get on and not have to worry about the level of body damage I would while on a PH?

Info here: (add in the "h" before "ttp")
ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ZERO cycles would be the number for safe, you correctly mean how many can you push it and get away with.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6-OXO is an aromatose inhibitor. AI's suicidally bind to the aromatase enzyme, which will prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen. As estrogen levels drop, the body gets into a "negative feedback loop" and produces more testosterone.

So yes it's a test booster, not a prohormone.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
@ Zero V - Right, I think I am beginning to get it. The seed of caution that is growing in the back of my mind is too big to ignore - which is why I am now leaning more towards a really good natural test booster and was wondering if 6-OXO would be it.

@UnrealMachine - Cool I just wonder if the andro is ok... I would like to take liver support with this thing even if most folks think it's not needed.

Thanks!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
here's the theory. time on + pct = time off.

so a 6 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 10 weeks off. that's 20 weeks total so far. so two 6 week cycles and a short cycle (2-3 weeks) + PCT and time off would round out the year.
pct?? time off??? can you elaborate? is this english???? im confused

First off thanks for the replies!

Let's see if I have this correct:

I was on Tren for 4 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks equaling 8 weeks total.

So from the last day of my PCT, I should wait 8 weeks before cycling again?

Thanks again folks!

PA

o/t - what is pegasus actual from? is that starship troopers? im brainfarting?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
There is no real way to answer that question. I do not think one cycle of a methylated steroid in a lifetime is "safe". You never know how much arteriosclerosis took place. One cycle may be the ground work for a stroke or heart attack 30 years later. 5 6 week Test prop cycles in a year may not have any consequence to pay for ever or maybe it could do endocrine damage that affects you years later. The answer is you never know. You just roll the dice and hope to not crap out.

The advice offered is good but there is no guaranteed safe way to cycle. Also, if you think these liver protectors and herbs for blood pressure and cholesterol make it any safer I have to say that is foolish to believe. If you think ANY dose of a plant versus a chemically engineered hormone is a fair fight then that has to be a lack of common sense.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
@ lozgod - Right I am starting to get that. I am thinking maybe no more prohormones for me. I do want to try the 6-oxo tho, or PrimaForce's trione clone of it.

@ Mooch2321 - it's from Battlestar Galactica :D "Actual" is code for Commander of a Battleship in naval Terms. Pegasus actual means Commander of Battlestar Pegasus. Geeky I know but just sounds damn cool.

Anyways I figured i would grab a bottle or two of PrimaForce Androstenetrione, 60 Capsules.

thanks guys.

PA

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
@ lozgod - Right I am starting to get that. I am thinking maybe no more prohormones for me. I do want to try the 6-oxo tho, or PrimaForce's trione clone of it.

@ Mooch2321 - it's from Battlestar Galactica :D "Actual" is code for Commander of a Battleship in naval Terms. Pegasus actual means Commander of Battlestar Pegasus. Geeky I know but just sounds damn cool.

Anyways I figured i would grab a bottle or two of PrimaForce Androstenetrione, 60 Capsules.

thanks guys.

PA

i knew id heard that somewhere...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
pct?? time off??? can you elaborate? is this english???? im confused
alright.. i'll try english.... PCT is Pest Control Technology.... you need time off, a vacation perhaps, while PCT is doing its job....

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you know how long it took me to finally figure this out?!?! I've done about 10 ph cycles, and this whole time I thought PCT was a multi vitamin that is taken after a cycle! I think after my next cycle I will book a flight to hawaii! I just won't be able to go without my sports bra, the weirdest thing, once i started lifting my moobs started growing in! What's up with that?!?!

alright.. i'll try english.... PCT is Pest Control Technology.... you need time off, a vacation perhaps, while PCT is doing its job....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ahhh...i knew i could count on you sunny....thanks for not flaming me

moss

Awards
most powerful supp

hi every1, new to this cite, what out of this list will make me gain the most mass...they are the ok imports that are allowed into Australia..any personal exp with product would help 2..cheers
1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (Bulk)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (Bulk)
ALRI - Bad Ass Mass
ALRI - Jungle Warfare
ALRI - Pro-Anabol
ALRI - Restore
ALRI - WTF
American Cellular Labs - Xtreme Tren
Anabolic Innovations - Cycle Support
Anabolic Innovations - Life Support
Anabolic Innovations - Post Cycle Support
Anabolic Innovations - Stoked!
Anabolic Xtreme - Advanced Post Cycle Therapy
Anabolic Xtreme - HyperdrolX2
Anabolic Xtreme - LeanFX
Anabolic Xtreme - MassFX
Anabolic Xtreme - Retain
Applied Nutriceuticals - Drive
Applied Nutriceuticals - IGF-2
Applied Nutriceuticals - Lipotrophin AM/PM
Applied Nutriceuticals - NeoVar
Applied Nutriceuticals - Osteobolin-C
Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM
Arachidonic Acid (Bulk X-Factor)
AST - HSC Creatine
AST - Creatine Monohydrate
BCAAs (Bulk)
Beta-Alanine (Bulk)
Black Dragon Labs - Methyl-1SD (Superdrol Clone)
BSN - NO-Xplode
Caffeine Pills
Chocamine Powder (Bulk)
Cissus Powder (Bulk)
Citrulline Malate (Bulk)
Coleus Forskholii (Bulk)
Competitive Edge Labs - Cycle Assist
Competitive Edge Labs - E-STANE (Havoc Clone)
Competitive Edge Labs - H-DROL (Halodrol-50 Clone)
Competitive Edge Labs - M-DROL (Superdrol Clone)
Competitive Edge Labs - P-PLEX (Phera-Plex Clone)
Controlled Labs - GlycerGro
Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude
Controlled Labs - Orange Triad
Controlled Labs - Purple Wrath
Controlled Labs - White Flood
Cordyceps Powder (Bulk)
Core - Core ZAP
Designer Supplements - Activate Xtreme
Designer Supplements - Basic Cuts
Designer Supplements - Lean Xtreme
Designer Supplements - Rebound XT
Dymatize - Liquid AMP
Ergopharm - 6-OXO
Ergopharm - 6-OXO Extreme
Ergopharm - 11-OXO
EST - Hemadrol
EST - Methyl E (Havoc Clone)
EST - Propadrol
Fast Action - H-DROL (Halodrol-50 Clone)
Fenugreek Capsules
Gaspari - 3rd Degree Burn
Gaspari - Novedex XT
Gaspari - SizeOn Powder (Ensure it is noted somewhere on the package that the powder does not contain egg lecithin)
Gaspari - SizeOn Tablets
Gaspari - Thermogenic Thyrotabs
Generic Labz - Cissus-Drol
Geranium Extract
Get Diesel - Diesel Test Hardcore
Glucosamine HCL Powder (Bulk)
Glutamine (Bulk)
Himalaya - Liver Care/Liv. 52
Horny Goat Weed Powder (Bulk)
IBE - Epistane (Havoc Clone)
IBE - X-LEAN
IDS - Bulk Tabs
IDS - Mass Tabs
IDS - Ripped Tabs
iForce Nutrion - Reversitol
Infinite Labs - Cyclo Tren
Juggernaught - Pherabol (Phera-Plex Clone)
Kilosports - Trenadrol
LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D
L-Leucine Powder (Bulk)
Long Jax Powder (Bulk)
Maca Root Powder (Bulk)
MAN - High Voltage Body Octane
MAN - Scorch
Melatonin (3mg tablets)
Millennium Sports Technologies - Ragnarok
Millennium Sports Technologies - Somnidren GH
Molecular Nutrition - X-Factor
Nimbus - Blast
Nimbus - Poseidon
Nimbus - Swell
NOW Foods - 5-HTP
NOW Foods - Adam Multi-Vitamin
NOW Foods - Glucosamine Sulfate & MSM
NOW Foods - Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
NOW Foods - Rhodiola
NOW Foods - Super Enzymes
NOW Foods - Tribulus 1,000mg
Palo Alto Labs - Aspire36
Palo Alto Labs - Incarnate
Palo Alto Labs - Paravol
Palo Alto Labs - Reset-AD
PEA (Bulk)
Phenibut (Bulk)
Physical Enhancing Industries - Methyl DX3 (Superdrol Clone)
Piracetam (Bulk)
Primaforce - Cissus 40% Ketosterones
Primaforce - R-ALA
Primaforce - Sesamin
Primodial Performance - Dermacrine
RPN - DCP
RPN - Havoc
RPN - Renegade Pheromone Soap
SAN - Tribuvar
Scivation - Sesamin
Scivation - Xtend (All flavours are fine)
Spectra Force - Oxyguno
Super Cissus (Bulk)
Super Saponins (Bulk)
Taurine (Bulk)
Universal Nutrition - Animal Cuts
Universal Nutrition - Animal M Stack
Universal Nutrition - Animal Pak
Universal Nutrition - Animal Stack 2
Universal Nutrition - Storm
USP Labs - Anabolic Pump
USP Labs - cAMPHIBOLIC
USP Labs - Jacked
USP Labs - Powerfull
USP Labs - P-Slin
USP Labs - ReCreate
USP Labs - Supper Cissus RX
VPX Sports - NO Shotgun V.3
Xtreme Formulations - Vendetta
Yellow Gold (Bulk)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^strong second post....any of the steroids on that list would be fine for putting on mass

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
preworkout supps can stack with AI's sure

probably best to cycle creatine but if it's working well then keep going...

Questions are better suited fo rthe supplement section not the steroid section

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Yeah I was wondering if I should stick to this thread or start a new one. I am going to repost this in the supps section - thanks UM.