Start with Dbol end with Winny?

snowbird

Awards
I was curious if this idea was possible on a 10 week cycle.
For instance
Weeks 1-10 Test E 400mg/week
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg
Weeks 9-12 Winny 50mg

Weeks 1-10 Arimidex .5mg (Only if estrogen sides occur)

Weeks 12-17 Nolva 10mg
Weeks 12-17 Clomid 50mg

Possible add in Clen/T3 9-10, 13-14 and possibly one last run 16-17 during PCT.

The idea being some good size gains then completely dry out and recomp a bit by the end of the cycle and pct.

Let me know if this is way off base guys. Its just an idea.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was curious if this idea was possible on a 10 week cycle.
For instance
Weeks 1-10 Test E 400mg/week
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg
Weeks 9-12 Winny 50mg

Weeks 1-10 Arimidex .5mg (Only if estrogen sides occur)

Weeks 12-17 Nolva 10mg
Weeks 12-17 Clomid 50mg

Possible add in Clen/T3 9-10, 13-14 and possibly one last run 16-17 during PCT.

The idea being some good size gains then completely dry out and recomp a bit by the end of the cycle and pct.

Let me know if this is way off base guys. Its just an idea.
shoot i hope theres no problem with that.....cause i'm running something similar right now. dbol will help you blow up in the begining and like you said dry out in the end with the winny.

snowbird

Awards
shoot i hope theres no problem with that.....cause i'm running something similar right now. dbol will help you blow up in the begining and like you said dry out in the end with the winny.
Awesome good to hear. I searched but only saw one instance and it was from a few years ago with no follow up on how it went.

What are you running exactly?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Awesome good to hear. I searched but only saw one instance and it was from a few years ago with no follow up on how it went.

What are you running exactly?
tbol weeks 1-4
sus250 weeks 1-10
winny weeks 7-10

snowbird

Awards
tbol weeks 1-4
sus250 weeks 1-10
winny weeks 7-10
Oh nice. Do you think it would benefit me more to run the winny 7-10 instead of 9-12? I figured i could space it out from the dbol a little more by doing this and have the winny running while the esther is clearing up in the two weeks after the last injection.

Also if anybody has any T3 or clen experience please chime in. I cant seem to find much solid info on it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would do a dbol from wk 1-4 and winniy wk 5 and up until end

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3wk just seems to little for winni to truly kick in and do what it does.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
winstrol finisher is verrrry common
Almost as common as a dbol kicker

Go for it

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinkin of epi/halo -6wks
winnie 8wk (2 wks jump start and finish with all three) (inject winni) what u guys think

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
i was thinking about trying a similar cycle, but i'm worried because I hear that after a bulking cycle you need to carry on eating a lot to avoid losing your gains. So i mean if youre bulking at the beginning of the cycle and then cutting at the end wont you lose a lot of what you got at the beginning?

Am i making any sense?

Or do you just reduce your calorie intake towards the end?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about trying a similar cycle, but i'm worried because I hear that after a bulking cycle you need to carry on eating a lot to avoid losing your gains. So i mean if youre bulking at the beginning of the cycle and then cutting at the end wont you lose a lot of what you got at the beginning?

Am i making any sense?

Or do you just reduce your calorie intake towards the end?
Rather than cut, recomp. Drop some of the water weight, and start shedding some of the fat gains with the stanozol? - I wouldnt think you would lose any lean gains - that would be my rational.

ajensen11

Awards
I'm on a similar stack right now, but with EQ as well and Im going to run Winny for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks before ending Test E.

What do you guys think about running Epistane(Havoc) instead? Any reason to run Winny over Epi?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I like winney at the end over epi personally, and i pin it. seem to dry out a little better and strength gains are more noticable.

ajensen11

Awards
I'm just debating whether to use Epi now on a Test/EQ cycle and then use the Winny at the end of a Deca cycle due to its effects on prolactin. Or have I misread the effects of winny?