Advice about oral. Ha!

Lew

Awards
I'm 6'5" 170lbs. 25 years old. As ecto as they get. I have an insanely fast metabolism and cannot gain bulk for the life of me. The most I have ever weighed is 180 and the diet that got me there was very hard to keep up. It felt like i would lose a couple pounds in a day if i didn't house down the food all day.

I recently got a container of epistane and "cycle support" which is composed of red yeast rice, NAC, milk thistle extract, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, nettle root, celery seed extract, idebonone, and policosonol. (got for free from a friend who isn't going to use it)

My friend who is a member here says I am an idiot and can't do it. He also said you would all tell me I am an idiot as well.

I work out moderately and eat healthy. If I started this cycle i would work out properly 5 days a week maybe 6, (i am familiar with proper form and have access to a full gym) and eat healthy meals at least 5 times a day with a ton of vegetables, and never drink a drop. Also I will need the appropriate PCT.

Please rant me into or out of this decision. Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u must be skin and bone at that height/weight ratio. i dont care how "fast" u think ur metabolism is, eat til u feel like puking and i guarantee u will put size on. 5 meals for someone 6'5 looking to bulk?...unless ur eating 1500 cals PER MEAL, dont expect to gain weight

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How many meals do you think then
its not necessarily how many meals, but how many calories per meal. my suggestion is get tons of whey protein and creatine and supplement that into what ur doing, as well as adding at least one more meal per day.

Lew

Awards
I have plenty of whey isolate as well as the combo time release protein, i have men's mega vitamins and fish oils and creatine as well. I'll post a picture in a minute so you can see my build. What do you think about me starting this cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty of whey isolate as well as the combo time release protein, i have men's mega vitamins and fish oils and creatine as well. I'll post a picture in a minute so you can see my build. What do you think about me starting this cycle?
NO WAY should u start this cycle. u wont be able to make or maintain gains unless ur eating enough, and u are clearly not.

i think u need at least 20 posts to put up a pic

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you can't gain weight or maintain, those gains on epi will waste away quicker than gained. Learn how to eat first.

ilovefish

Awards
I agree with eveyone above 6'5 170 is no place to start steriods you obviously don't know how to add size with out them you said yourself so steriods aren't gonna help, their not magic, eat till the scale starts moving up that simple who cares how many meals a day it takes dont worry about fancy types of proteins and other supplements just eat food....

Lew

Awards
Check my profile to see my build. It's not like I'm trying to start with nothing, I have extremely low body fat and a small frame.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Check my profile to see my build. It's not like I'm trying to start with nothing, I have extremely low body fat and a small frame.
small frame yes, low bodyfat...cant really tell, but what i CAN tell, is that u barely have any muscle mass.

for the next 6 months eat ur face off, anything and everything in sight, come back here and we'll go from there.

but most ppl do what they want no matter what theyre told

Lew

Awards
Can you play devil's advocate for a minute...

Hypothetically, If I did have a couple years of steady lifting 5 days a week and eating properly, would the side effects and harm from the epi be the same as they would be now?

I understand that this is not a shortcut and it is to be used when you plateau and nothing else is working, but as far as the harmful effects to my body are concerned, would they be the same now as they would be a year from now if I built a good base?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oils are your friend on a diet to gain weight packed full of calories and good fats!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And do high intensity cardio 3x a week. Thatll really help bring ur appetite up!

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established

Hypothetically, If I did have a couple years of steady lifting 5 days a week and eating properly, would the side effects and harm from the epi be the same as they would be now?

I understand that this is not a shortcut and it is to be used when you plateau and nothing else is working, but as far as the harmful effects to my body are concerned, would they be the same now as they would be a year from now if I built a good base?
Its risk/reward. Until you learn how to add muscle through eating and normal life style choices there is no chance you'll keep any muscle gained on a cycle. So why spend money and take something with some sides when you will get no positive results.

Learn to eat first. Gaining weight is easy. Just eat. Eat a lot. Take 40g of fishoil with every protein shake AND have a doughnut or two. Do that 4 times a day and have 3 whole food meals.

Also you need to have a enough base muscle to generate enough satellite cells to have muscle growth.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40g of fishoil is way to much! A shot of olive oil at every meal always works for me!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I think your looking for a shortcut...'anything hard, is worth doing'. 'eat. train. sleep.' ever heard these before? I understand your interest in anabolics/orals/PH's/DS's...w/e, but you have to have a foundation of work ethic and discipline man, yea, anyone can go to the gym for sh*ts and giggles, but if your going to do a cycle, and want to improve your physique, you may as well make this a lifestyle, Rome wasn't built over night :)

ilovefish

Awards

Yeah the risks associated would still be the same but i think your missing the point, and the point being you still have a ways to go in terms of your diet an training an it would be a waste of a cycle and putting your health on the line for nothing because you can't gain with out steriods your not likely to gain on either its all risk and no reward at this point for you.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hard work is everything, and if you have none, your nothing...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
from one ecto to another, i found it very challenging to put on weight, and actually couldn't until i broke the 4k calorie mark. bumping up from there to 5k made the gains come faster. when i hit 7.4k calories per day, the weight came on just like an endomorph.

basically, you've got to overload your system with calories. shoot for half your calories coming from solid food, and half from liquid (shakes and a few cups of half and half). break the ecto gene :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

also, start doing total body workouts on MWF instead of working out 6x per week. the ecto frame needs some time adjusting to a 5 day split, and you'll miss out on important foundation work.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Variables:
A: calories
B: workout routine
C: "supplements"

You are telling me that variable A is ****ed because you obviously don't know how to eat enough and haven't pushed yourself yet.
You are telling me that variable B is ****ed because you work out "Moderately" and haven't even committed to going to the gym consistently yet
You are telling me that therefore you will use variable C to get big

Bad ****ing plan bro, bad ****ing plan, won't work, give your Epistane to someone who could use it and help yourself to some FOOD

Lew

Awards
Thank you everyone for the advice, i will be getting my workout/eating/sleeping habits in order and then reconsider it down the road.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Sun-how in the world did you get 7K+ cals...wow

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
o, sorry, Ive never tried to get that many cals...but I believe you

rxpwhistler1

Awards
good plan

Thank you everyone for the advice, i will be getting my workout/eating/sleeping habits in order and then reconsider it down the road.
You best pay somebody for that Epistane :damnit: