First run of sus-500!! Got some questions

met5121

Awards
Hey guys i was wondering since im a first time PH user what would be better sus500 or 11oxo. What do you think would have better results and would i need a PCT for 11-oxo. For sus i would run Novedex for my PCT. And for sus i would go 1 cap a day the first week and maybe two caps second week. Woudl i even see its effecets at that dosage?

Please help i cant seem to find useful info out there.

met5121

Awards
So i put this in the supps forum and got 5 responses than i got in trouble for it being in the wrong spot. now nobody answers. What shoudl i do?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if i can remember corretly, sus500 is a combo steroid and 11-oxo is a weak steroid (if one at all :confused:)

i would recommend starting with ONE compound, not one the multi-combos out there.

novedex is not a SERM and is garbage. u need Nolvadex or Clomid

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo is a cortisol control supp. Mostly its used for cutting and fat loss. If your looking to gain any mass, 11-oxo probably isn't your greatest friend.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I just got off a sus500 cycle stacking it with an hdrol. it was great gains in strength, mass, and leaning out. but DO NOT run it without the real deal nolvadex on hand. thats tamoxifen citrate. YOU WILL get gyno whether you think you are prone to it or not. so youll not only want to have some nolva on hand for PCT but also cycle. its a good ph. but its an estra so gyno fights back with this one. do more research if youre going to run it. you can f--k your self up with this one.

met5121

Awards
Thanks Travis. Also would 11oxo need a PCT? And how would you dose it?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I would definatly use a PCT for 11oxo. this is basically the same product as Anabolic Xtremes 3AD. I dont know if youve ever heard of it but Ergopharm is just changing the name of it to get a good product out there. its a selective cortisol supp which will help for eliminating atrophy and putting on some lean mass. but it is still a ph which will tamper with your natty test levels so i would use a pct. might not need something as strong as nolva for this one but still a natty test booster and PCT supplement.

met5121

Awards
would novedex XT be good enough. Or how bout reversitol?

met5121

Awards
Wait now im confused. You said a natural test booster and a PCT. Whats an example of that? I had thought novedex XT which is a natural test booster was a PCT. Im wrong arent i?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Wait now im confused. You said a natural test booster and a PCT. Whats an example of that? I had thought novedex XT which is a natural test booster was a PCT. Im wrong arent i?
Res (OTC test booster) and Novedex XT (OTC AI) are used by many for PCT after "weaker" cycles such as epi and hdrol...

...however, i recommend having a SERM on hand with ANY compound u decide to run.

met5121

Awards
but 11oxo is weaker correct? And it suggests you take 3 caps a day for 20 days. I was gonna 1 cap/day the first week, 2cap/day the second week, and possidbly 2 or 3 the third week. Would that be ok? and would i even get the effect of 11oxo at that dosage?

I do really appreciate your help guys. People on other forums just write you off instantly if you dont know everything they know.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
11oxo is weaker than sus500 but thats only because sus500 is three different kind of "legal roids" in one. it is still going to punish your natty test levels tho. as a general rule to be safe you should have nolvadex on hand and use for a pct. novedex xt is kinda a legal knock off of the real nolvadex. its like fruit loops being sold as tootie o's as a safeway brand. its not as good, just similar names.

atleast start at taking 2 caps per day. one cap is too weak even for a first cycle. they suggest safe doses so id run 2 caps/3 caps/3 caps OR 2caps/2 caps/3 caps.

are you still going to run the sus500 or are you just thinking of running the 11oxo now? either way get nolvadex to be safe as a first cycle. run the 11oxo for 21 days than pct for 4 weeks.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
oh also to decode what nosnmiveins was saying.

SERM=Selective estrogen receptor modulators
theses are the big boys like nolva and clomid. these are illegal but can be gotten legally for "research purposes". but they are also the best that can be gotten

AI=Aromatase Inhibitor

these are the more common legal guys that block estrogen conversion but wont really stop gyno with the heavy ph's they are best ran with a SERM when using a narly ph in PCT. (run a serm and a AI for pct)

met5121

Awards
Thanks alot guys. And to answer your question yes i would only be taking 11oxo not sus. So basically what your saying is i may not actually need a serm but just to have it ready in case of gyno. Well now im kinda scared cause i didnt think 11oxo was that strong. I guess ill think about it a little longer. An i mean running it for one week than stopping and starting novedex wouldnt really be beneficial would it? Or what about runnig it for two weeks? I would naturally have less chance of needing Nolva right?

Ok now ill stop bothering you haha...sorry

met5121

Awards
so basically i wouldnt be able to pull it off with an over the counter PCT. Like reversatol or novedex or even PCT.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I would take the time to use Google and look for research chemicals and get my hands on a SERM (Clomid or Nolvadex) and then after I had SERM in hand, I would run the SUS500 at 3 pills/day for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks of Post cycle therapy with the SERM. I've ran three cycles of the SUS500 in the past 2 years and had great gains in strength, mass, and hardness on all 3 cycles. But be aware the stuff is bit nasty on the side effects and will completely shut your balls down by about day 18 of the cycle. Additionally, expect some hair shedding to occur on the cycle as well. Sus500 is a solid product for a bulk cycle. I probably wouldn't look to it at all for a cutting cycle since it tends to be a bit wet on the gains it produces.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get shut down on sus or have any hair shedding. just gyno issues. thats why you need the serm. but from the way youre talking you dont want to use anything thats incredibly strong. if you want a source for nolva PM me. also if youre just going to run 11oxo do it for 21 days or youre not going to get anything out of it. you might be able to get away with i force reversitol and a natty test booster like i force testabolan to use as a pct. but id still be aware of gyno. also pick up some ZMA, its cheap and you take it before bed to help raise your natty test. a three week cycle of 11oxo youll probably be fine with the three products i just mentioned.

met5121

Awards
Alright guys thanks alot especially Travis, thank you for the input and time to write those replies. I am going to run the 11oxo cycle the way you said:

11oxo
ZMA
fish oil
Reversitol

and ill see what that brings and how my body responds. Ill keep the sus on the shelf for the future.

Thanks again guys!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sus500 IS nasty stuff.

It's 19-nor "tren" stacked with Kilosports Revolt, which is a progestin and one of the wettest steroids around. Since 19-nors already can cause gyno through assumed progestin routes, the stack sucks hard for gyno.

So, because it's two progestins, gyno will be bad, and shutdown will be fast and hard. Gains should be good, but I think you will find a better gains to side ratio with different stacks.

Personally I think Sus500 is a bad combo, I would not recommend it to anyone... I have a bunch of Kilosports Revolt, and I only ran it for about a week because I got gyno from it in 1 week. Stuff sucks...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah i love ppl who say they can run it and not get gyno. or theyre not worried about gyno. you run sus500 YOU WILL GET GYNO. the end.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
youre welcome man.

Run the

11oxo (21 days)
Fish Oil (however long)

than after the cycle is done (during the PCT phase) Run:
(run this stuff for 4 weeks after the 3 week 11oxo cycle)
Reversitol
Testabolan
ZMA
and you can even grab some sort of liver cleanser like milk thistle
youll be set like that