CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
There is a new fat burner that is killing all who stand before it...

Liquid Clen + RPN's Eviscerate aka CLENVISCERATE

( CLENPALM using NAPALM is just as good but more costly )

I on week 2 of it and i am down a pants size easily...use too much and u will feel like u are on the BBQ grille cooking...

have any other tried this? I have seen nothing like this ..and i have seen it all.

plus being TOPICAL its local..there is no systemic sides....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A topical does not necessarily make it localized. For example, Penetrate and most of the PP line are systemic. Even with a localized topical, some (albeit a very small amount) still gets absorbed systemically.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
A topical does not necessarily make it localized. For example, Penetrate and most of the PP line are systemic. Even with a localized topical, some (albeit a very small amount) still gets absorbed systemically.
you are correct..as usual

and i proved this to be true personally when i used TOO much clen with the Evis... i did feel some typical clen sides...

i am still tweaking my formulation....

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
how much $$ does liquid clen run ? i am interested.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a new fat burner that is killing all who stand before it...

Liquid Clen + RPN's Eviscerate aka CLENVISCERATE

( CLENPALM using NAPALM is just as good but more costly )

I on week 2 of it and i am down a pants size easily...use too much and u will feel like u are on the BBQ grille cooking...

have any other tried this? I have seen nothing like this ..and i have seen it all.

plus being TOPICAL its local..there is no systematic sides....

and what about Albuterol + RPN's Eviscerate?
how do you make the mix.......buddy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine's on the way!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
all that text talking....... let your fingers do the walkin

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
People may wonder.... i have tried EVIS straight up vs Evis + Clen and its like comparing a bicycle to a drag car.... both will do the job but the drag will get u there way faster

the difference is pretty amazing..... your fat cells literally FRY all day..and u feel the burn. JUST DONT USE TOO MUCH CLEN... or u will be jumping in the closest pool to put out the fat burn fire.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmmm that’s sound interesting maybe I give a try but really I don’t know much knowledge about make this?

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm that’s sound interesting maybe I give a try but really I don’t know much knowledge about make this?
this forum is cutting edge.... you get the low down here with no fluff.....

Liquid clen and eviscerate mix very well.... what i do is put the recommended amount of eviscerate in my hand and add a half pump clen ( liquid clen comes in a little pump bottle) ... and rub over my lower abs and flank.... i tried 2 full pumps of clen and that was unbearble heat wise. maybe some can take it that high...

My theory is because the clen delivery is transdermal..less is needed to be effective as opposed to taking it orally... The heat under your skin will scale with the amount of CLEN you add to the eviscerate...thats is clear.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this forum is cutting edge.... you get the low down here with no fluff.....

Liquid clen and eviscerate mix very well.... what i do is put the recommended amount of eviscerate in my hand and add a half pump clen ( liquid clen comes in a little pump bottle) ... and rub over my lower abs and flank.... i tried 2 full pumps of clen and that was unbearble heat wise. maybe some can take it that high...

My theory is because the clen delivery is transdermal..less is needed to be effective as opposed to taking it orally... The heat under your skin will scale with the amount of CLEN you add to the eviscerate...thats is clear.
Most doesn't

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so heres a question - is there any extra value to using clen like this while using it orally as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so heres a question - is there any extra value to using clen like this while using it orally as well?
Depends on your oral dosage.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true, overall saturation of receptors is saturation of receptors, no matter what the source

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
true, overall saturation of receptors is saturation of receptors, no matter what the source
It's all about benefits versus sides. If you want overall body fatloss, then take it orally. Targetted, then make some Clenviscerate (coolest name in the world).

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you know how many mcgs of clen you are using in the topical, to reach the right level where it's not too hot yet still effective?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m in the right place so he we go guys ready to write and learn!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, how much clen would you suggest adding to a bottle of E?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just ordered my clen, can u add it with penetrate + yohimbine or is the carrier different in eviscerate

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
just ordered my clen, can u add it with penetrate + yohimbine or is the carrier different in eviscerate
i have tried both CLENVISCERATE and CLENPALM... and personally FEEL the effect more with Evis than other transderms.... however... i dont think there is much difference.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
of course there really is no way of tapering up or down just adding the clen to the eviscerate bottle. you also don't know how much clen is coming out with each pump do you?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not the best idea. Penetrate is designed to go systemic more than local.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
of course there really is no way of tapering up or down just adding the clen to the eviscerate bottle. you also don't know how much clen is coming out with each pump do you?
there are metered pumps. but even then its not exact. you could use a needle to meaure the clen per CC however.

i prefer to mix it per application...than pre-mixing a combo bottle

1/2 CC of Liquid CLEN mixed with eviscerate...every 12 hours is the dosage i am taking with no sides. When i went higher it got very painful.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
here is my dosage that i am running with much success

2 pumps of of Liquid clen = 40mcg every 12 hours = 80 mcg clen per day
mixed with EVISCERATE

2 DAYS off 2 DAYS On
meaning 2 days of CLENVISCERATE followed by 2 days of just regular EVISCERATE

How much Eviscerate? The least amount you can use to get a thin coat over the desired area

EDIT: if u are under 200lbs i would suggest dropping the clen to 1 pump to test tolerance levels

EDIT : dosage edited per metered liquid clen pump....will add the exact cc/ml amounts later

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hmm iight, so gotta go with eviscerate. How much comes out per pump?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm iight, so gotta go with eviscerate. How much comes out per pump?
We sent out a batch with a pump that I am not satisfied with, which is .5ml.

The new pumps, going out today, dispense 1ml per pump.

Each "ab" side (ab and oblique) would take about 1-1.5ml - so one pump and apply one side, one pump and apply the other side, then a pump into your hands, rub together and finish your abs off.

Havok

Awards
So the Clen is more potent when taking it topically? I have taken Clen orally before...

How are you getting 30 dollar bottles of clen? Does this sound right my bottle of Clenbuterol HCl is a 200mcg/ml 60ml bottle and it cost like in the 200's

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the Clen is more potent when taking it topically? I have taken Clen orally before...

How are you getting 30 dollar bottles of clen? Does this sound right my bottle of Clenbuterol HCl is a 200mcg/ml 60ml bottle and it cost like in the 200's
You're getting ripped badly.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so 3ml/120ml would last about 40 applications/20 days
i think thats about the same as napalm lasted me but i went with 2ml/application on that

Ironpope, how many mL is the pump on the clen bottle?

I cant wait to try this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's all about targeted tissues. Taking it orally will not only cause central side effects (clen side effects SUCK), but the active molecule will affect the entire body, not just the areas you want to lean up, which means you are getting less effect where desired.

Topical application will allow you to direct the effects, without central side effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think thats about the same as napalm lasted me but i went with 2ml/application on that

I cant wait to try this.
Eviscerate is 180ml..designed to last OVER 30 days.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established

200 bucks would stock you up on CLEN for a long time... they really ripped you off.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established

I cant wait to try this.
10 pumps is ~1mL. 1 pump is ~20mcg

i over estimated HOW MUCH CLEN I WAS USING!!!...

200MCG TOPICAL IS WAY too much..... more like 80-100mcg broken in to 2 doses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 pumps is ~1mL. 1 pump is ~20mcg

i over estimated HOW MUCH CLEN I WAS USING!!!...

200MCG TOPICAL IS WAY too much..... more like 80-100mcg broken in to 2 doses.
Thanks...you had me questioning your sanity.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate is 180ml..designed to last OVER 30 days.
oh wow, ya thats a good deal. I was going off the nutraplanet picture that said 120mL since there was no other volume measurements on the page.

so put like 3 squirts of eviscerate with like 4 lil squirts of the clen in hand and mix and rub. that sounds pretty simple

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh wow, ya thats a good deal. I was going off the nutraplanet picture that said 120mL since there was no other volume measurements on the page.

so put like 3 squirts of eviscerate with like 4 lil squirts of the clen in hand and mix and rub. that sounds pretty simple
time to send a new .jpg

BE sure to pick up either JAva Lather, or another kind of superfatted (oil-containing) soap to clean your hands with. Standard soap doesn't tend to clean the capsaicin off, and you do NOT want this in sensitive areas.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
wear gloves.