STARTIN THE ORIGINAL MASS TABS MONDAY ANY INFO

J

jordan19

Awards
hey everyone im about to start my first prohormone which is the original mass tabs it took me forever to find someone that had em but finally did. im going to take cycle support with it then run it through post cycle which im takin Anabolic Innovations post cycle support and TAMOXIFEN CITRATE any more info would be great and any help while im on would be wonderful.
thanks you all

L

liftw8t

Awards
dude be careful i ran mass tabs a while back and you must PCT absolute must and you might get ill back pumps too the will hurt in the morning but definately use Nolva in PCT if i would have known it was so strong back then i would have used it, if you dont mind me asking where you find it at?

J

jordan19

Awards
i found a guy about 2 hours from me that had an extra box so i offered him some good money and he said sure lol. but why nolva along with the tamoxifen citrate and post cycle ****?

L

liftw8t

Awards
nolva is tamoxifen citrate lol just generic name on it but definately have a SERM treat it like a steroid

H

hituw2x4

Awards
Two of my buddies did the original mass tabs, and neither did any pct. Like clock work both got really bad delayed gyno, we're talking dinner plates! On the flip side they both gained some substantial weight. Be on the look out like 6-8 weeks after your cycle has ended.
Does anybody actually know what the active ingredient is in mass tabs?

J

jordan19

Awards
im not positive on this but i believe its methysten. but yeah im runnin a bunch of **** with it i should be fine im running cycle support and post cycle suppost so i should be ok with all that

J

jordan19

Awards
i am on day 4 of the mass tabs. im just wondering when people start to really feel them?