15 YEAR OLD ON GEAR

BAMABEAR

BAMABEAR

Awards
I just read this on another board!

"Just found out today that my 15 year old cousin has been doing dianabol for the last 5 months. How I found out? He was in the hospital with a stroke. I dont know how much he was taking or how many cycles he's done already, but his blood pressure is what caused the stroke. I'm assuming that he did no pct. After learning of his steroid use, his parents had other tests done. His growth plates are completely closed (and he's 5'6"). He may be facing sterility as well, because the doctors came out with ill omens regarding his endocrine system. After all, he's been suppressing his natural hormones for months in his adolescence.. enough said.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
and people wonder why the board rules are 21 and up. hopefully the mods sticky this somewhere, like "under 21 please read".

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry to hear that. Hope the best for him.

jim623

That's terrible man, why don't they just ask some one before taking such things. My prayers are with him and his family.

caliphotog

Awards
Oh wow!!!! That is terrible! I remember what a moron I was when I was 15... If there was nobody in my life to keep a strict watch over me I would have done many many many more dumb things. Poor kid... All the young guys researching need to read this!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

"Just found out today that my 15 year old cousin has been doing dianabol for the last 5 months. How I found out? He was in the hospital with a stroke. I dont know how much he was taking or how many cycles he's done already, but his blood pressure is what caused the stroke. I'm assuming that he did no pct. After learning of his steroid use, his parents had other tests done. His growth plates are completely closed (and he's 5'6"). He may be facing sterility as well, because the doctors came out with ill omens regarding his endocrine system. After all, he's been suppressing his natural hormones for months in his adolescence.. enough said.
You should take out a private prosecution on the guy who sold him the steroid .He has taken advantage of the naivity of a child -yes child which could be interpreted as abuse.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty disgusting. I'm really at a loss of what to say. Keep us updated if you can.

benchpresskid

Awards
Can anyone become sterile from steroids or just adolescents? If so, why is this?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone become sterile from steroids or just adolescents? If so, why is this?
Anyone can. When you use steroids your body goes through what is called a negative feedback loop. Using steroids will generally trigger your body to stop producing testosterone because it is receiving an anabolic/androgenic hormone elsewhere. The testes produce the vast majority of testosterone in the body, so when test production shuts down, so do your nuts. This can usually be avoided via post cycle therapy, which aides in re-jump starting natural test production. However when one cycles AAS for too long, or long enough to achieve complete shutdown, and then does not PCT, your body may not be able to recover sufficiently enough to begin its own test production. Thus, we now have sterility.

caliphotog

Awards
Anybody can... It all depends on your body and how long you have suppressed your natural testosterone production. For most, if you take the appropriate precautions and do the proper PCT you will be just fine. However, NOBODY should be messing with their endocrine system while they are young.

caliphotog

Awards
Dang!!! Hahaha beat me to it, and not only that but you where more descriptive. Rep, for that...

caliphotog

Awards
Whatsaroid... (I was thinking the same thing) "I wonder how this kid found a source?" haha

But seriously, this is disturbing!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Stroke at 15. WOW! I wish him a good recovery. Sorry to hear that.

jim623

Great thread....I'm upset at how he can get the real stuff and I can't but after reading this I also hope for a sticky to be made.
Here, a little over a year ago, the DEA busted some high school coaches for selling it to the football players they were suppose to be teaching physical education to.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ouch :( Hopefully he recovers with some time and meds. People don't realize how fragile the endocrine system is at that age. Hopefully this benefits someone out there who is too young to get juiced.

I'm curious about his dose. Five months on an oral is quite a bit, he would have been better off doing injectable Test HOWEVER, I don't promote Test for teens but maybe it shows others that orals for that length of time is not great, even if you're over 21.

benchpresskid

Awards
Ok, thanks for that.

He also mentioned his growth plates closed. Is this caused by increased test from steroids or the increased estrogen which they can cause?

liftw8t

Awards
Sorry to hear that my prayers are with your family, and its so easy to get juice (orals that is) in school i remember our coach tried to put us on creatine and dianabol only had creatine on the release forms for parents but was feeding some guys dianabol as well

caliphotog

Awards
Sorry to hear that my prayers are with your family, and its so easy to get juice (orals that is) in school i remember our coach tried to put us on creatine and dianabol only had creatine on the release forms for parents but was feeding some guys dianabol as well
DUDE! That is whack!!! Actually, pretty unbelievable that somebody would do that!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
seriously this was back in 02 but thats besides the point shi t happens and they can get it
that seems about right. my bro was the star running back in high school and the coach begged him (and the rest of the team) to use creatine. my parents said HELL NO.

if ur such a horrible coach at that level that u need to basically force ur players to take drugs.....then u should have u d!ck cut off and shoved up ur own a$$

liftw8t

Awards
that seems about right. my bro was the star running back in high school and the coach begged him (and the rest of the team) to use creatine. my parents said HELL NO.

if ur such a horrible coach at that level that u need to basically force ur players to take drugs.....then u should have u d!ck cut off and shoved up ur own a$$
that made me laugh sad part about it we still got our asses handed to us all season lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Its a sad day, and even worse its going to be used in the anti-steroid propaganda campaign. I know I was stupid at 15 myself(technically were always stupid because years later we always look back and got WTF!) but I would never use chemicals.

WTF?! Why didnt you notify some authorities. I mean they could have tested the players you pointed out, then forced the players to give up their suppliers with threats of persecution and such, and then the stupid coach would face the music. IF he is still coaching,he is still doing this, and he could seriously be hurting some kids.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

where does a 15 y/o get dbol? thats what i want to know.

caliphotog

Awards
Easily.

Do you guys really think it is that hard? Drugs, of any kind are easy as hell to get.

Not for some of us!! I have been researching for a long time now and it's not that easy for me to get what I want.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where does a 15 y/o get dbol? thats what i want to know.
That's what I was wondering. And how does a 15 year old afford dbol?

liftw8t

Awards
Its a sad day, and even worse its going to be used in the anti-steroid propaganda campaign. I know I was stupid at 15 myself(technically were always stupid because years later we always look back and got WTF!) but I would never use chemicals.

WTF?! Why didnt you notify some authorities. I mean they could have tested the players you pointed out, then forced the players to give up their suppliers with threats of persecution and such, and then the stupid coach would face the music. IF he is still coaching,he is still doing this, and he could seriously be hurting some kids.
never realized what most of this stuff was until i started bodybuilding which wasnt till 07 but i remember specifically the name and seeing kids popping pills in locker rooms and that was the name going around "dianobol" hell i wasnt taking it so i never tripped

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was wondering. And how does a 15 year old afford dbol?
Dbol is cheap.. If someone can afford an xbox, they can afford quite a bit of dbol.. You can do a hefty 6wk dbol cycle for 40-50. Especially when you don't have to worry about PCT/support supps. Even on the high side $100-$110, is affordable for almost anyone.

Not for some of us!! I have been researching for a long time now and it's not that easy for me to get what I want.
I don't know what to tell you man, you must not be very savvy. I mean, ****, it amazes me more that people can't figure out how to get this ****, then a 15 year old having it..lol

Walk into any gym, and it should be easy enough, not to mention cyberspace..

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for that.

He also mentioned his growth plates closed. Is this caused by increased test from steroids or the increased estrogen which they can cause?
estrogen closes plates. so when he didnt pct, the estrogen flooding probably did those in

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Easily.

Do you guys really think it is that hard? Drugs, of any kind are easy as hell to get.
Connections. I can get any type of substance out there, chemical wise. Also I can get everything from explosives and weapons, to "privileged" information. Really its all about developing a network. And some people just stumble into good networks by making friends with someone who already has a good one.

Technically Your network consists of the networks of your friends. This is the benefit to people who get along with everyone. Which I do ^.^

A 15 year old befriends another 15 year old who has an older brother who is 20 who uses steroids that he got from a guy he met at the gym who gets his steroids from a local dealer who gets it from a regional supplier who gets raws from....... get the picture?

The amount of middle school kids who have tried roids is something like 7% or something stupid. I may be quoting out of context from an older post. I think it as actually something like 7% of girls between the time of middle school and highschool...not sure. And obviously guy's % would be higher.

I myself cant get a damn thing, but my friends-friends-friends can ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

the local coach at the highschool level is telling the kids they need to take "supplements" like 1AD and tren to be on the team. between me and a physical therapist, we convinced a nurse from the local hospital to have a sit down with the players. sad times for the industry when a coach pushes this on a junior varsity player.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
It is relatively rampant in high school, especially football. Our high school team had alot of guys on roids. The problem is there is not prevelant testing being done at the high school level. The problem with that is that even if there is, its not frequent, or random enough, so kids can build cycles around the test and cycle off with no problem. Also there is a certain financial factor to be taken into account here. Alot of schools either don't have or are not willing to spend the kind of money it takes to test kids regularly enough. Essentially they treat it like drugs, involving morality ("steroids are wrong") and include only negatives ("If you take them your nuts WILL shrink"). Its not effective enough to stave these kids off of drugs, why do they think it would work with anything else slightly controversial? I feel like it would be much more effective to educate the kids about what actually happens, rather then feeding them this propaganda bull sh*t that more often then not is more inaccurate then the information the kids had to start with.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
but when you tell students that prohormones are in fact just supplements, you create an even bigger problem.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. I would have rather been educated completely about these types of supps then to jsut have someone tell me "Stay away from them. They're bad". The reason being is I would rather the kid be able, once ALL information and risks are given, to be able to make the smart decision. Keep in mind it is the un-educated one's who usually get this stuff banned for the rest of us. More often then not misuse is caused by a lack of education, not by a lack of caring (of coarse there are certainly exceptions to this). It's just my opinion. I know others may not agree and that's fine. I just feel like once you've educated someone the responsibility falls onto their shoulders. How can we hold these kids responsible when we don't give them any info to begin with.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. I would have rather been educated completely about these types of supps then to jsut have someone tell me "Stay away from them. They're bad".
that's not the case. the coaches are saying "do them, they're good", while neglecting the fact that they are indeed steroids. when you try classifying everything as a supplement, you end up with parents who think that creatine is a steroid, and so is whey protein.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. I would have rather been educated completely about these types of supps then to jsut have someone tell me "Stay away from them. They're bad". The reason being is I would rather the kid be able, once ALL information and risks are given, to be able to make the smart decision. Keep in mind it is the un-educated one's who usually get this stuff banned for the rest of us. More often then not misuse is caused by a lack of education, not by a lack of caring (of coarse there are certainly exceptions to this). It's just my opinion. I know others may not agree and that's fine. I just feel like once you've educated someone the responsibility falls onto their shoulders. How can we hold these kids responsible when we don't give them any info to begin with.
because they arent MENTALLY mature enough to make their own decisions no matter what theyre taught or learn. thats why the legal age to live on ur own is 18......but we're talking about 15-16 year olds here.

just think back to when u were 15.......im SO glad i didnt even know about supplements

wild12

Awards
Wow...thats just nuts, hope everything works out for the kid, and hopefully he learns his lesson at the same time...