Want to Bridge...Need Advice!!!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey...not getting much results with P-plex(2 weeks in and no considerable weight gain)....thinking of bridging into H-drol( i only have one bottle[60 caps]) Any posotive or negative advice on This? Dosages,good idea or bad idea to bridge.... these two supps.

I was thinking of a 75 mgs. a day for entire bottle

Thanks....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One bottle of hdrol really isn't enough.

Why isn't the phera working, what are you dosing it at? Are you at least getting better pumps and muscle hardness, cuz if it's working you have to at least get those effects...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
One bottle of hdrol really isn't enough.

Why isn't the phera working, what are you dosing it at? Are you at least getting better pumps and muscle hardness, cuz if it's working you have to at least get those effects...

I am starting week 3 at 40mgs. I have been running 10 days at 30 mgs up to this point. Really not getting that good of strength gains yet...

What do you recommend( the plex I am using is the same batch that was in question a while back...can't remmember the exact batch number but i think it was 070156 or something like that

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, are you getting better pumps and muscle hardness? Because if you're not getting that then something is seriously wrong. The first thing i always notice with anabolics taking effect is vastly improved pumps and the muscles feeling fuller and harder all day. This occurs in the first few days.

If that's not happening at all then I would scrap this entirely, just not worth it.

As i said, 1 bottle of Hdrol isnt' enough. If you start running your 60 caps at 3 a day, it's good for 20 days, which is about how long it takes to kick in, so it's a pretty colossal waste.

NOW on the other hand if the phera is doing its job and you are experiencing the anabolic effects, then what I would do is just keep the dose going strong, up your calories, see what you can get out of it. If your gains suck on this cycle, then maybe you don't respond well to Phera plex.

I don't know what else to tell ya.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
My phera really started to kick in week 2, that's when all my lifts and weight started to take big jumps. You said you're on day 10, you may want to give it a few more days. I was dosing 30mg the whole time. I bridged into epi and am about to wrap that up the end of this week, it leaned me out nicely after the phera. Well epi and cutting down my carbs of course! Wish you the best man...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input...I do see some slight vascularity and hardening of the muscles...Fu** it....I am just going to stick with P-plex, but up the dosage to 40mgs. for the last 13 days.

Wish me Luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yep up the dose up the cals, good luck

wood23

wood23

Awards
My phera really started to kick in week 2, that's when all my lifts and weight started to take big jumps. You said you're on day 10, you may want to give it a few more days. I was dosing 30mg the whole time. I bridged into epi and am about to wrap that up the end of this week, it leaned me out nicely after the phera. Well epi and cutting down my carbs of course! Wish you the best man...
Iam thinking of doing this combo... how did this cycle look. How were the gains

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I did phera: 30/30/30/30
epi 30/40/40/40 so one week of overlap. I started at 198lbs and got to 216lbs on just the phera, once I started the epi I cut carbs and it's not taking long to lean out. I've been at 208lbs for a week but this am I'm at 211.4lbs but I cheated last night and had a high carb meal later than normal.