My first cycle...

M

Massa520

Awards
So I've recently purchased some Epistane and cycle support... I just ordered some Nolva incase I need a serm.. everything I've read has said you need to have one on hand. as far as support supplements I'm just going to be running your basics... Creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, and why protein and now cycle support, I also purchased fish oil, and flaxseed oil to take on cycle I've read this is a very dry compound and I might need it for joint pain.. I plane on getting some taurine to help with back pumps..

diet looks something like this....
7am 1 scoop whey protein shake, 1 medium sized banana, whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter

9am peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread

11am turkey sandwich on whole wheat, 1 slice of cheese, 1 piece of lettuce. and an Orange/strawberrys/banana...

3pm peanut butter sandwich/ whole grain bagel... 1500mg's glutamine, 5g's creatine (pre workout)

4-530 work out

6pm 1 scoop iso whey protein, 1 scoop ignition... 1 scoop BCAA's...usually for dinner I make something big, either a chicken stir fry or some pasta with meat sauce or just a grilled chicken Cesar salad.... I eat alot of peppers, broccoli, carrots for veggies with dinner...

I know I don't have a GREAT diet and I'm working on getting it better... my biggest problem is that I hate fish... so its pretty much chicken, turkey, and beef...

9pm 1 scoop whey protein ...

my cycle is going to be 20/30/30/40 for 4 weeks...

I've been looking at PCT's and I think I"m just going to run a Reversitol and nothing else.. obviously I have a SERM but i've read that with epi I can run Reversitol and I dont need anything else... any suggestions ?? as far as my supplement intake goes every morning i take a scoop of weigh protein, I take one post work out and one before bed... I take 3g's of glutamine, and 5 grams of BCAA's along with 5g's of creatine...

any responses would be great, even if you castrate me I haven't started the cycle yet but I'll log it on here when I do... probably start in about 2 weeks (give the serm time to get here)

F

foland

Awards
imo you dont need creatine. maybe for pct but not while your taking epistane.

M

Massa520

Awards
thanks, I need all the help I can get.. I mean I've put probably close to a 50 hours researching this stuff online.. but I still have questions about the do's and do not's... so I appreciate that tip

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything looks good but i have to come down on your diet. The protein content is really low, and the carb content is really high. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are pretty much crap IMO, and there's no need for an english muffin. I think carbs should come from vegetables and oatmeal. And remember the jelly is pretty much just sugar.

There's not enough protein. Sandwiches just aren't a good thing to eat for the weightlifting diet, unless your turkey sandwich has a layer of turkey over half an inch thick. For dinner, more protein, something like pasta with meat sauce or a salad with chicken isn't enough protein.

Your diet really isn't "bad" but i strongly recommend that you inject it with much more protein and get rid of some of the carb sources like sandwiches and the english muffin.
Do you know the total protein/carb/fat breakdown there? What's your height/weight? I'm curious about how many calories that is, but unless you're pretty short then you should have more protein. I like to aim for 300g a day as a minimum. And that doesn't even hit the 1.5g/pound of bodyweight minimum...
The way i see it is protein is the best thing to eat, fat is fat and carbs can get stored as fat, protein is clean... I WILL ADMIT some people respond well to eating lots of carbs and don't get fat, which is not at all how it works for me, so i don't want to tell anyone what to do if they know their body better than me, just my advice...

M

Massa520

Awards
thanks unreal I'll work on cleaning up my diet. I dont like jelly though usually its just peanut butter. I'll have to get some more veggies and cut down on the carbs. any suggestions on delicious snacks? I appreciate your constructive criticism because that's what this is all about helping each other out!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
your calorie content is also low for a bulking diet IMO. You might want to take a month to get your diet perfect before runnign the epi. Otherwise you're just wasting it. If the diet isn't there you won't see the results you are looking for. Eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, more meat. Good luck bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
idk about delicious lol, but what i'm trying to get into my diet is a can of tuna everyday... pure protein. I'm running carbs pretty low now and I think i'm going to keep them low, lots of carbs make me fat. I think i'm better off with low carbs, even when bulking... but that's just me, my body responds very well to MEAT.

I've tried to do carbup days to fill out my muscles and it doesn't work as well as it could. I get a nice pumped/anabolic feeling in my muscles from fatty meat like steak and pork actually. IMO meat is king, and it fills me up better than cals from other sources.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I would also suggest running your SERM during PCT. Regardless of the fact that it may be overkill is not a reason to skip out on it. You want to be as sure as possible you are doing everything to prevent side effects as much as possible. Epi is pretty mild compared to other designer steroids, and shutdown should be relatively low, but I would say to err on the side of safety. Run a full and proper PCT with the nolva/support supps.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
idk about delicious lol, but what i'm trying to get into my diet is a can of tuna everyday... pure protein. I'm running carbs pretty low now and I think i'm going to keep them low, lots of carbs make me fat. I think i'm better off with low carbs, even when bulking... but that's just me, my body responds very well to MEAT.

I've tried to do carbup days to fill out my muscles and it doesn't work as well as it could. I get a nice pumped/anabolic feeling in my muscles from fatty meat like steak and pork actually. IMO meat is king, and it fills me up better than cals from other sources.
eww....your dirty...you want meat to fill you up....bahahahhahahhahaha....i knew there was something about you unreal!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would also suggest running your SERM during PCT. Regardless of the fact that it may be overkill is not a reason to skip out on it. You want to be as sure as possible you are doing everything to prevent side effects as much as possible. Epi is pretty mild compared to other designer steroids, and shutdown should be relatively low, but I would say to err on the side of safety. Run a full and proper PCT with the nolva/support supps.
He already said he has Nolva

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I think the nolva is a lil over kill bro. I agree with unreal about the whole maximize calories and protein content. I don't know your size/weight, but I'd shoot for 4,000 calories a day if possible. I focused on protein as much as possible when I was taking in that many calories. 40/40/20 Protein, Carbs and fat respectively is probably the best way to go. Good luck bro, and hopefully you log it so we can all follow!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
diet looks something like this....
7am 1 scoop whey protein shake, 1 medium sized banana, whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter/ dump the muffin, natty PB only(1TB), add one cup oatmeal and or 2 regular eggs with 3 egg whites

9am peanut butter sandwich on whole grain bread/dump this, go with 1 cup cottage cheese, or eggs as listed above with turkey bacon

11am turkey sandwich on whole wheat, 1 slice of cheese, 1 piece of lettuce. and an Orange/strawberrys/banana...keep the turkey content HIGH, i mean a lot of turkey and find a low carb bread, dump the fruit and add a sliced cucumber

3pm peanut butter sandwich/ whole grain bagel... 1500mg's glutamine, 5g's creatine (pre workout) dump the sandwich, sub for protein shake and one piece of fruit, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, creatine? that's up to you

4-530 work out

6pm 1 scoop iso whey protein, 1 scoop ignition... 1 scoop BCAA's...usually for dinner I make something big, either a chicken stir fry or some pasta with meat sauce or just a grilled chicken Cesar salad.... I eat alot of peppers, broccoli, carrots for veggies with dinner... not bad, use wheat pasta though
before bed, one cup of cottage cheese, the protein in CC is casin, so it will hold you thoughout the night
I know I don't have a GREAT diet and I'm working on getting it better... my biggest problem is that I hate fish... so its pretty much chicken, turkey, and beef...fill in any blake spots at anytime with the chicken, turkey and beef you like, try and eat lean beeh like flake steak, top cuts of steak and lean ground sirlon

9pm 1 scoop whey protein ...with the CC already listed above
see above. your going to have to add up all those cals and see where you're at. list all cals, carbs, protein and fat here and we can help to "tweak" it where it might be needed. go to www.fitday.com for help

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
He already said he has Nolva
Your definitely right, he did indeed say he has the Nolva, however he also said,

I've been looking at PCT's and I think I"m just going to run a Reversitol and nothing else.. obviously I have a SERM but i've read that with epi I can run Reversitol and I dont need anything else...
I was trying to urge him the other way, as I have been flat out told by certain company reps that an OTC PCT is not sufficient in restoring proper homeostasis after running Epi. It may be for some people, however until you run the compound yourself you have no idea how your body will react, so it is better to err on the side of safety here, and just run the Nolva, rather then to not run it, and risk rebound sides.

M

Massa520

Awards
ok so will deff run the SERM.. and I like the idea of waiting a little bit to get my diet up.. I love to eat steak so i'll be injecting that into my diet and trying to eat more meat and less carbs. forgot to add I'm not big by any means dont know my body fat but i'm 5'8 170lbs not huge or totally cut. I've been lifting hard for the last 10 months, but on and off for 2 years now. and I understand that by saying that alone I might get a lot of you dont need this... will work on a diet this week and go shopping soon. I'll post up a new diet plan in this thread. thanks for the link to the calorie counter!!!