Which methyl for MAX Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
What Methylated Pro hormone will put the most size on?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
methlflax requires you take much less flax since it doesn't get eaten up by the nasty liver, the fats keeping on circling around within ya, great stuff methylflax

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got methylass, if someone wants to toss my salad. It tastes good too.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the methylrest.. that is where the real growth is :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no rest when it comes to methylass and tossing salad :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

I think Sifu is throwing an invitation out there guys. Careful! :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I am no homo, but I do like having my asshole licked :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro in all seriousness food puts size on ya. You can take methyljesus and it won't do a damn bit of good if your diet and training aren't in order.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sifu.. you are really starting to worry me :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No worries, I have not started over to the dark side quite yet, and no I do not mean the fudge packing dark fudge side :D

Ah hell you know what I mean. I am going to feel sorry for my wife in a few months :gore:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tiny ass, I am hung like John holmes bro, and there will be plenty of test circulating in my body.

Fina dick, hell no not here.

comrade

Awards
Bro in all seriousness food puts size on ya. You can take methyljesus and it won't do a damn bit of good if your diet and training aren't in order.
methyljesus is too hard on the liver, go with intramuscular jesus and post cycle with some holywater.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
This is methyl-sticky material ;) :p :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh what the methylfuck has happened to this place? It used to be so respectable! You're all being methylimmature.

michael

Awards
methyl smilax
methyl boron
methyl gammaorozanol
methyl transfurilic acid
methyl hoffmansweightgainer
methyl weidercarboenergizer
methyl inosine
methyl glandulars
methyl twinlab gainers fuel
methyl OKG

...for all you old schooler's out there..did I miss anything???

comrade

Awards
methyl bulls testicles while smoking methyl crack with a methyl whore.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I say Methyl Cell-Tech

On a serious note bro, you may need to do some research, there are countless posts that will give a good answer. BTW, I suppose you mean legal Mathyl compounds right ? Otherwise many people will vote for D-Bol and Anadrol.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually I find this thread methylhumorous after a day at work..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
To find the best methyl, it becomes a dangerous and treacherous search. First, find a large wheat field, walk 120 paces northeast, stop, turn around, backtrack 29 paces, do a heel click facing southwest, wait for the midget, named bellicose, who will be dressed in a pink tutu with green straw to come out and he'll hand you a coin, take the coin back to the elders in Gynoshire village and ask to talk to the grandwizard named Chemodalf, he's the one wearing a large pointy hat with the picture of a vial on it. Place the coin in his left shoe underneath his big toe and utter the words "methyl i seek". While doing this, you have to picture the "chik-fil-a" cow holding a sign that reads "eat more chicken". And if you're lucky, Chemodalf or the cow might let you in on a little secret.

However, the shortcut is to do a search on this website. Big time saver. ;)

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I want to meet bellicose in person and see if hes for real!!!

Im taking the trip dude! To hell with search! Thanks for letting me in on this finally!

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Plus, ill bet bellicose knows which is the best methyl anyway... :eek:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Methyl milkshake, because "mine is better than yours"
... sorry, I just woke up...

drei

Awards
So Basically...

So to sum it all up:

Eat Much food
Get much sleep
Do much compound excercises
Eat lot's o' Flax
And while visiting forums Search, Read & learn!

Peace,

DREi

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I just didn't know if m1t would get me bigger or m1,4ad. I just wanted to know which one I should take before my MethylMilkThistle PCT :)

azgymrat

Awards
Hey MF210, good job of sitting back and leting everyone have a little fun at your expense, would have been easy to get defensive.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it would have been easy, but it would have been a lot easier to search.

azgymrat

Awards
Yeah, it would have been easy, but it would have been a lot easier to search.
I don't think that can be argued, my point was at he showed a sence of homor after 4 days of methelmegaribbing with his own metheljoke.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
And beelzebutt, I did search. People seem to see the most gains with m1t and m1,4AD. I just wanted to see if some had strong opinions of one over the other for size. What's wrong with that? Maybe I should've been more specific in my post. From my searches, I'd think m1,4ad would be the best since it converts to dbol, but then again people are gaining serious weight from m1t so I was ust curious.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Remember also that m1,4 has to convert into the active compound, at an unknown rate.

M1T is active as it is.

With that said... I still don't have a good answer as every reacts differently. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when the responses are garbage and/or a search comment. Some things can be researched that don't change. what is a pro hormone or what is clomid etc but things that ask for opinion like this one isn't something most people would be happy with just doing a search and reading a thread that could be a month old especially with products like M 1 T getting different reviews all the time. You could basically respond to 99% of the questions with a "search" reply.

Be helpful or just do that right thing and just pass this post up and keep the stupid comments to a minimum. So much for me clicking here and thinking I would get some decent info...

By the way I did a search and came up with this thread having a couple of pages in it. Not a damn thing in it worth a damn though.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when the responses are garbage and/or a search comment. Some things can be researched that don't change. what is a pro hormone or what is clomid etc but things that ask for opinion like this one isn't something most people would be happy with just doing a search and reading a thread that could be a month old especially with products like M 1 T getting different reviews all the time. You could basically respond to 99% of the questions with a "search" reply.

Be helpful or just do that right thing and just pass this post up and keep the stupid comments to a minimum. So much for me clicking here and thinking I would get some decent info...

By the way I did a search and came up with this thread having a couple of pages in it. Not a damn thing in it worth a damn though.
And we get sick of seeing threads titled "What is the best PH? WHat is the best steroid? What will give me the best results?" Those questions reek of laziness and could be easily answered if you took the time to research what your putting into your body. We advocate search's here and that will NEVER change.

YOu want decent info? There is a sticky section full of it. Onoce you understand ALL PH's then you will won't need threads such as this and you'll be smarter for it. Thats what we want: a smarter membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.