Which methyl for MAX Size? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Which methyl for MAX Size?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

spinach ethanate, (popeybolin depot)

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Yeah, it would have been easy, but it would have been a lot easier to search.
    I don't think that can be argued, my point was at he showed a sence of homor after 4 days of methelmegaribbing with his own metheljoke.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

And beelzebutt, I did search. People seem to see the most gains with m1t and m1,4AD. I just wanted to see if some had strong opinions of one over the other for size. What's wrong with that? Maybe I should've been more specific in my post. From my searches, I'd think m1,4ad would be the best since it converts to dbol, but then again people are gaining serious weight from m1t so I was ust curious.
    •   

4. Jcc

Remember also that m1,4 has to convert into the active compound, at an unknown rate.

M1T is active as it is.

With that said... I still don't have a good answer as every reacts differently.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    There is no rest when it comes to methylass and tossing salad

AAhhhhhh Ha HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I hate it when the responses are garbage and/or a search comment. Some things can be researched that don't change. what is a pro hormone or what is clomid etc but things that ask for opinion like this one isn't something most people would be happy with just doing a search and reading a thread that could be a month old especially with products like M 1 T getting different reviews all the time. You could basically respond to 99% of the questions with a "search" reply.

Be helpful or just do that right thing and just pass this post up and keep the stupid comments to a minimum. So much for me clicking here and thinking I would get some decent info...

By the way I did a search and came up with this thread having a couple of pages in it. Not a damn thing in it worth a damn though.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I hate it when the responses are garbage and/or a search comment. Some things can be researched that don't change. what is a pro hormone or what is clomid etc but things that ask for opinion like this one isn't something most people would be happy with just doing a search and reading a thread that could be a month old especially with products like M 1 T getting different reviews all the time. You could basically respond to 99% of the questions with a "search" reply.

Be helpful or just do that right thing and just pass this post up and keep the stupid comments to a minimum. So much for me clicking here and thinking I would get some decent info...

By the way I did a search and came up with this thread having a couple of pages in it. Not a damn thing in it worth a damn though.
    And we get sick of seeing threads titled "What is the best PH? WHat is the best steroid? What will give me the best results?" Those questions reek of laziness and could be easily answered if you took the time to research what your putting into your body. We advocate search's here and that will NEVER change.

YOu want decent info? There is a sticky section full of it. Onoce you understand ALL PH's then you will won't need threads such as this and you'll be smarter for it. Thats what we want: a smarter membership.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need new stack for max size and strength
    By Erik2003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 05:23 PM
  2. Which Methyl 1 Test you took
    By anaphylactic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 08:22 AM
  3. which methyl for cutting?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18