what to stack with x mass?

badnoma

Awards
I have some x mass that i would like to take and was wondering what would be a good product to stack with it. Also what doses i should take them at. I have PCT assist and formadrol on hand. From what i have read, those should work for PCT, but i am open to opinions. Thanks

thapr3dat0r

Awards
How old are you?
What is your experience w/ AAS?
What does your diet and training look like?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
you could do always do a solo run, or stack with something like epistane. Really depends on how you answer the questions above. And do some more PCT research.

badnoma

Awards
I was thinking of stacking it with Havoc. I am 24 yers old. This will be my first PH cycle. I have ran some injectable cycles, mostly ethanate or cyp with deca and a lil d bol. I weight train monday through friday. I train Muay thai on mondays and thursdays, BJJ on wednesdays and saturdays, boxing on tuesdays and fridays. A good majority of my workout is conditioning and cardio. My diet is clean and around 3200 to 3600 calories/day. I plan on bumping it way up to about 4500 calories/day. I have done lots of research on here as far as pct. There were a few threads i found that were saying the formadrol was better than Nolva. What do u guys think? What about the havoc?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/Epi would be fine. I'd say Nolva is better than Formadrol. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 would do the trick and spare the liver some damage.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't bother stacking if this is your first cycle with either compound. Try them out one at a time. Running either for about 6 weeks will give you a really solid cycle. I'm just starting out with "tren" on my cycle but definitely prefer it greatly over Epi/Havoc.

I could tell that both of them raise my blood pressure, i know they are a common stack but combined they will probably raise BP a lot.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im using the same compound in x-mass and stacking with havoc and its awesome, but like unreal said the bp is definitely a problem for me. Size and strength gains are phenomenal, but the bp is a little elevated.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
im using the same compound in x-mass and stacking with havoc and its awesome, but like unreal said the bp is definitely a problem for me. Size and strength gains are phenomenal, but the bp is a little elevated.
any nosebleeds?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Like UnrealMachine, I like to run particular compounds solo first to see how I react to them before stacking. That's playing it safe. Otherwise, I would stack or bridge it with Epi/Havoc.

Formadrol better than Nolva? No. Get yourself a SERM, preferably Clomid for the kind of cycle your thinking of running (Tren). Nolva will work but Clomid is your best bet. Use the SERM w/ your PCT Assist and Formadrol and you got a pretty solid PCT.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any nosebleeds?
No, but I never get nosebleeds. I just get tension headaches, and when bend over and touch my toes I feel much more then normal pressure in the sinus area, also i'm very aggressive which always happens to me when my bp rises.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i'm only on the "tren" right now and I can tell that bp is a little elevated, it's not too bad but i feel some head pressure every now and then

@ thapredator, clomid isn't actually a SERM. But I think clomid is better than nolva anyway.

badnoma

Awards
Formadrol is a SERM too I thought. The bottle says it is an anti-aromatose and SERM complex.

And this may be a dumb question, but i am haven't learned all the abbreviations on this forum yet. LOL. When you guys say epi/havoc are you refering to epistane or epidrol? Or are they the same compund?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Formadrol is a SERM too I thought. The bottle says it is an anti-aromatose and SERM complex.

And this may be a dumb question, but i am haven't learned all the abbreviations on this forum yet. LOL. When you guys say epi/havoc are you refering to epistane or epidrol? Or are they the same compund?
Formadrol is NOT a SERM. What they are trying to market is that a group of their ingredients is "SERM-like". It is definitely not a prescription type SERM and will not be nearly as effective. Trust me, I ran Formadrol solo after a cycle and it fukked me. Not knocking the product, it just wasn't sufficient for PCT for that cycle and it is not sufficient for Tren, IMO. Definitely not for Tren stacked.

Formadrol is basically an ATD type compound with some natural test boosters in it. It can be a good addition but not to be run as the primary component of PCT. Get Clomid.

Epistane/Havoc/E-stane/Epidrol etc. = 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (They are the same)

Designer Steroid/Prohormone Profiles

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The shutdown on "tren" is no joke, i'm 9 days in at 90mg and can "feel it" in my nuts, if you know that feeling.

badnoma

Awards
Alright i will try finding some clomid. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Should i just ditch the formadrol then? Or should i use that in addition to the PCT assist and x mass? I plan on running the x mass at 80mg a day(2 pills) for six weeks. Ive never ran the PCT assist or formadrol, so im still researching how to dose those. I will run those while on. I am also trying to find the optimum time during the day to take the x mass. Like one in the morning and the other before workout? Thanks for your help too guys. The knowledge on this website from some of you guys just blows me away. I swear some of you guys are chemists or scientists or something. Lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One on the morning and one preworkout is a good dosing method

I think you could try 3 caps a day during the last few weeks if there's no sides

badnoma

Awards
Yea if there are no sides i will prolly go three a day. How should i dose the formadrol and PCT assist? And the clomid, if i can find any.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im at 90mg with the x-tren which I believe is that same compound, and its been 12 days. Really enjoying it at 90mg, going to bump to 120 for last 2 weeks.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking it with Havoc. I am 24 yers old. This will be my first PH cycle. I have ran some injectable cycles, mostly ethanate or cyp with deca and a lil d bol. I weight train monday through friday. I train Muay thai on mondays and thursdays, BJJ on wednesdays and saturdays, boxing on tuesdays and fridays. A good majority of my workout is conditioning and cardio. My diet is clean and around 3200 to 3600 calories/day. I plan on bumping it way up to about 4500 calories/day. I have done lots of research on here as far as pct. There were a few threads i found that were saying the formadrol was better than Nolva. What do u guys think? What about the havoc?
Those are both pretty heavy together for a first PH cycle.
If I were you I would pick one or the other.

If you want to stack I would recomend staying away from any methylated prohormones.
If you want to stack, check out the Advanced Muscle Science line. 1/4ad, or somthing like it.

Easy on the liver, and will give you a feel for a PH cycle.
Just IMO.

JP.

Last edited:

caliphotog

Awards
We can't give you sources for SERM, but I can tell you this little story that is totally in-related to obtaining SERMS. There was once this guy that was looking for a SERM. He thought he found a few places where he could get them because when he typed "research chemicals" into the search engine he got a few results. He just wasn't sure if could trust any of thoes places. He decided to go with his gut and he just picked one. He always went with what he saw first in lists and this time was no different. It all worked out fine for this guy. He got his SERM, kept his gains and got his balls back. The end

badnoma

Awards
Thats an interesting story caliphotog. Thank you. Is clomiphene the same compound as clomid? I found a place that has it as 1500mg, 30ml or 3000mg, 60 ml. Which one should i get? And does anyone know how i should dose the PCT assist and the formadrol? or if i should even bother with the formadrol anymore?

Massa520

Awards
Thats an interesting story caliphotog. Thank you. Is clomiphene the same compound as clomid? I found a place that has it as 1500mg, 30ml or 3000mg, 60 ml. Which one should i get? And does anyone know how i should dose the PCT assist and the formadrol? or if i should even bother with the formadrol anymore?
clomiphene is clomid... the bottles you're looking at are 30 ML with 50mg/ML which is 30ML, or the same 50mg/ML and 60ML... I know with Nolva they suggest 20/20/10/10 or 40/40/20/20... not sure what the recommended dose is with clomid... sorry if this doesn't help

badnoma

Awards
thanks massa520, and everything is helpful. This website is a constant learning experience. Everytime im on it i learn something new, which makes me not want to ever get off it. My girlfriend on the other hand, she's not liking me right now. LOL

badnoma

Awards
I decided to just do the x mass(tren). Im gonna do it for six weeks at 80/80/80/120/120/120. I may switch to 120 sooner depending on sides. What do u guys think? Or should i run 80 for the whole six weeks since its my first PH? Im running the PCT assist while on at 3 pills twice a day and the formadrol at 1 pill twice a day. I was thinking about waiting until the end of the second week before starting the PCT assist and the formadrol. Is that ok? When is the best time to start the clomid? And is 50/50/50/50 ok?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Good idea deciding on the Tren solo. But save the Formadrol and PCT Assist for PCT (hence the name). If you develop sides while on Tren you might be better off taking Vitex, P5P, or an AI (all available at NutraPlanet except for the AI). If you are lactating you might wanna look into Caber or Bromo (should be available where you get your SERMS).

50mg for four weeks is a good dosing scheme but if you are feeling really shut down (shrunken/painful nuts, lethargy, loss of libido) it would be a good idea to take the Clomid at 100mg for the first week or two. Just my opinion.

Take the PCT Assist as directed and taper down the Formadrol (4/3/2/1)

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Oh yeah, as far as on-cycle support...get Cycle Assist or Cycle Support.

badnoma

Awards
I thought the PCT Assist was an on cycle support. I'll just run that with the formadrol and clomid after my cycle. When is the best time to start the PCT? I read that some people like to wait a week after there last pill to start the clomid. Is that best? Do you think ill be alright without an on cycle support?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Cycle Assist is for on-cycle support. PCT Assist is for PCT. Although Tren isn't as harsh on the liver as Methyls, some still speculate some liver stress. But more importantly your blood pressure and other health aspects might be affected. So no, you will not be alright without cycle support. Can you do it? Sure. You can also stick your d1ck into a garbage disposal, doesn't mean it's a good idea. Protect your body, dude. And start PCT the day after you take your last pill.

badnoma

Awards
Cool. Thank you. Can I put the liquid clomid in a drink or something to avoid the nasty taste?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I suppose. I don't know of anything that might affect it. I just take it straight and maybe wash it down with water.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have a sip of water in your mouth, shoot your research chem into that and swallow. And if necessary take another gulp of water.

This is how I do everything. Liquid nolva is the worst though, EWWCCKK...

badnoma

Awards
Good idea deciding on the Tren solo. But save the Formadrol and PCT Assist for PCT (hence the name). If you develop sides while on Tren you might be better off taking Vitex, P5P, or an AI (all available at NutraPlanet except for the AI). If you are lactating you might wanna look into Caber or Bromo (should be available where you get your SERMS).

50mg for four weeks is a good dosing scheme but if you are feeling really shut down (shrunken/painful nuts, lethargy, loss of libido) it would be a good idea to take the Clomid at 100mg for the first week or two. Just my opinion.

Take the PCT Assist as directed and taper down the Formadrol (4/3/2/1)

I just ordered my clomid and CEL's Cycle Assist. As far as the Vitex goes, is that something i will wanna take on cycle or during PCT if i develop sides?

And just to recap...x-mass at 80/80/80/120/120/120. May go with 120 sooner depending on sides. Cycle assist while on. Clomid wil be 50/50/50/50 maybe more depending on shut down. PCT assist per directions and Formadrol at 4/3/2/1 (pills per day, right?)

Is that pretty solid? Anything else im missing?

Thanks again. And do you maybe have a link to somewhere that explains more about AI's and when you should take them? I know very liitle about them.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Looks good to me. I would start the first few days of your cycle at 40mg then bump it up to 80mg, just to ease your body into it.

You can take the vitex throughout cycle and PCT just to be safe or you can take it if you start noticing sides and until they subside. Up to you.

To learn more about AIs, just google "Aromatase Inhibitor" or use the search function in this forum. Plenty of info in both places.