Mdrol and Low Red Blood Count?

Jiraiya

Awards
I just finished a 22 day Mdrol cycle at 30mg a day and will start my PCT tonight. I had my bloodwork done yesterday and my RBC was low. My blood pressure, White Blood Count, EKG, Chest Xray, Liver and Lipid values and all other stats were great. The RNP and nurse said I was in tip top shape except my RBC was mysterious low, like off the chart. They sent me to a hematoligist to get further testing done.

Stats are:

age 36
5,5" at 167 lbs

BF is 12%

Bench is 335lbs
Squats is 388lbs

My question is that according to the Superdrol(Mdrol) aka methlyated masteron information, it is claimed that Superdrol increases red blood count explaining increase in athletic performance of many of the users so why is it I obviously am experiencing the opposite. Has anyone heard of this effect?

Here are my low RBC values:
HGB = 13.4L Reference range is 13.5-17.7
MCV = 61.6L Reference range is 80.0-100.0
MCH = 19.5L Reference range is 26.3-33.8

Also Ferratin was off the charts high at 1,234 Reference is 300-450

Now you guys may be wondering why I went in for full cardio checkup and x-ray. I had ZERO sides taking 3 pills a day of MDROL. Strength and Size gains were outstanding. To me the MDROL cycle was more than I could ever expect.

The past 4 days I have become short of breath, feeling as if I am being suffocated. My workouts have suffered because I just become weak after each rep and need twice as much rest between sets. This continued to the point where I got dizzy as if running out of oxygen and this is just watching TV so I admitted myself to the ER and I said what the hell, I needed to get my bloodwork done anyway.

I am not saying it is the MDROL that caused this, because the last 7-10 days I have been taking Nitric Oxide and Formadrol to prep for PCT(Tamox).

Sorry for rambling, but any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Im surprised that no one commented on this.. Im no doc bro but from what ive read 30mgs of mdrol for 22 days straight is pretty toxic

i always heard your supposed to run it like 10/20/30