Please help my first cycle

domstriker

Banned
Awards
I've been lurking here for about a month, just reading as much as possible. I've been on the fence about using any prohormones but I think I've given myself the green light as I just can't get through my latest plateau.

I'm 29, 5'8", 170 lbs, 17% body fat. I would like to weigh 190ish and then I'll worry about getting my body fat down.

I'm planning on getting Hemodrol. I was planning on getting some nolvadex for pct but am now a little confused on it after reading about Amiridex.

So, what would work better for PCT? Also, what dosage on the PCT?

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I would first try other meathods such as a gooooood test booster...mabe try to switch up your work out just to make sure you are sure you have reached anabolic capacity. Just because yo have plateaued dose not mean you should give up and shove PH up your A$$. But if you are read here are some suggestions..

Ultimate Mass Stack
1-Androsterone (300-600mg/Day)+ 4-Androsterone(400-800mg/Day) = Combination of wet and dry compounds for maximum gains.

Ultimate Safety Stack
19NorAndrosterone(best for safe size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-400mg/Day) + 11-Keto-Androstenedione(best for mild gains and mild fat loss in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day) = combination of mild prohormones....this is a great stack for ya.

Ultimate Strength Stack
1-Androsterone (300-600mg/Day)+5aEpiAndrosterone (best for cutting cycles and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day) = crazy strength gains (use the 5aEpi right before working out)

For a PCT I would use a damn good test booster and a SERM...espically for the Tren (19-Nor). For the test booster I would use 3-5 caps a day (follow dosage starting one week before comming off the PH). For the SERM you are going to have to get somebody elses advice for I am not that educated on them. You could use an AI but that is up to you. ummm there is the ultimate PCT stack that I highly recomend it cosists of TOCO-8... I cant say the company name but just look up Testosterone recovery stack in the search. I hope this helps...Remember get you S**t in a pile on your PCT make sure you write it down and dicuss it with more than 2-3 people who know what they are talking about. If you are uncomfortable with it or have any questions it probably is not completely right. Good Luck man

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
since your bodyfat is already so high you can simply increase calories to bulk naturally.

If you're set on a halodrol clone, i suggest buying two bottles and running it out for about 5 weeks. Start at 50mg and adjust the dosage based on how you feel.

Arimidex is an aromatose inhibitor, so it decreases estrogen levels by disabling the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. Nolvadex works by blocking the estrogen receptor, that's the difference. Nolva is preferred over AI's for PCT.

jamjoe

Awards
I agree with lbond. Try a good test booster first. I did four weeks of the Mass FX and Hyperdrol x2 stack to break through my plateau. I put on 8lbs and no PCT was required.

jim623

I agree with lbond. Try a good test booster first. I did four weeks of the Mass FX and Hyperdrol x2 stack to break through my plateau. I put on 8lbs and no PCT was required.
This is a great way to start out. HX2 is an AI that will boost your natural test production and MFX works to free bonded testoterone giving you more test to build muscle with.

domstriker

Banned
Awards
This is a great way to start out. HX2 is an AI that will boost your natural test production and MFX works to free bonded testoterone giving you more test to build muscle with.

Alright, I haven't COMPLETELY plateaued, but gains have come to a severe slowdown even though I've been having good workouts and I"ve definitely been giving my body enough protein/fat/carbs. I have changed up workouts and am now trying natural test boosters (safed musli, avena sativa, stinging nettle root, and chasteberry extract.) I'm maybe putting on 1/2 to 1 lb every two weeks. I don't think that it's lean weight either.

Maybe I'll try the test booster as I'm still a little apprehensive on using PH.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Alright, I haven't COMPLETELY plateaued, but gains have come to a severe slowdown even though I've been having good workouts and I"ve definitely been giving my body enough protein/fat/carbs. I have changed up workouts and am now trying natural test boosters (safed musli, avena sativa, stinging nettle root, and chasteberry extract.) I'm maybe putting on 1/2 to 1 lb every two weeks. I don't think that it's lean weight either.

Maybe I'll try the test booster as I'm still a little apprehensive on using PH.

Yea, try a very nice test booster...do some research on this website..like in the suplement fourm. Also, try a low carb high protein diet along with eating more and suplemnts other than herbs...like creatine and AKG...Remember lift harder and stronger than ever before, this will do two things...It will help you reach anabolic capacity and when your do this you will maximize gains when you do want to take PH's. And if you are not ready.....your not ready, you will know when you are ready.