M-Drol pulsing options.

listentocky

Awards
Okay I asked this question in the big pulse thread and no answer yet so hopefully some experts can help me.

I have been thinking of taking 10-20mg mdrol 3x a week on workout days, with Inhibit-E on off days and am conflicted. I have two options I am considering.

Option 1 being two weeks of use followed by one week off and restarting the cycle so after 8 weeks I will have dosed 18 times.
Example:
Week1 10/10/10
Week2 10/10/10
Week3 off
Week4 10/10/10 etc...

Is this low enough to go without pct?

Option 2 being 8 weeks of mdrol pulsed 3x a week with inhibit-e as usual. Only this time following up with nolva for 4 weeks as follows 20/20/10/10 or if you can recommend a better pct that is great.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
I think either plan would work fine. I've used similar protocols for up to 4-5 weeks on a pulse and haven't needed any pct. I haven't even used any type of special supplement on the off days.
Of course it's always good to have something around for pct if needed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
think about this one, 6 weeks pulsing 10/20/20/30/30/30, standard pct. @ 20mg dose 1 preworkout 1 post workout, @ 30mg dose 2 preworkout 1 post workout.

if you want no PCT stick to 10 preworkout... and I don't know how long you can do that for successfully. 10mg 3x a week is not enough to build up the concentration, so the workouts will be slightly better but you won't gain weight the same way.

listentocky

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm not concerned with becoming an mass monster that fast so slower gains is fine with me. And Unreal, if I dose mdrol 10/20/20/30/30/30 then should I stick with the 20/20/10/10 nolva?

And what do you guys think of the inhibit-e?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whatever you feel like. that looks fine. these days i prefer clomid tho

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm not concerned with becoming an mass monster that fast so slower gains is fine with me. And Unreal, if I dose mdrol 10/20/20/30/30/30 then should I stick with the 20/20/10/10 nolva?

And what do you guys think of the inhibit-e?
I've never used inhibit-e or anything like it while pulsing and have had no problems whatsoever. So in my experience it's not a necessity. Provided you use a reasonable dose it probably wouldn't hurt though. I just prefer to let my body try and get back to its "natural" state as best I can on off days.

listentocky

Awards
I've never used inhibit-e or anything like it while pulsing and have had no problems whatsoever. So in my experience it's not a necessity. Provided you use a reasonable dose it probably wouldn't hurt though. I just prefer to let my body try and get back to its "natural" state as best I can on off days.
What kind of pulsing do you have experience with? I don't have to use inhibit if most here believe I shouldn't.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
I've done epi at 30 mg and SD at 10 mg 3-4x/week for 4 weeks. I'm just finishing p-plex at 20mg and SD at 10mg for 4 weeks.
I'm just not convinced the inhibit-e is necessary for relatively short, moderately dosed pulse cycles of compounds that don't aromitize. Others may have a different experience though.

listentocky

Awards
I've done epi at 30 mg and SD at 10 mg 3-4x/week for 4 weeks. I'm just finishing p-plex at 20mg and SD at 10mg for 4 weeks.
I'm just not convinced the inhibit-e is necessary for relatively short, moderately dosed pulse cycles of compounds that don't aromitize. Others may have a different experience though.
Now you've got me even more curious. What results did you get with SD and what pct if any did you run?

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Good results with both cycles. I gained ~4-5 lbs. with each one and an increase in strength as well. I did no pct with the first cycle and kept all the weight and strength with no noticable problems (no lethargy, normal libido, etc...).
I'm just finishing the other cycle this week. Again, I don't have any formal pct lined up. The gains are modest, but no noticable sign of anything even resembling shutdown. I'm relatively confident I will be fine since the modest gains seem relatively easy to hold on to. I'll probably take 6-7 weeks off of everything before I do another pulse cycle before my next meet. Of course, it's never a bad idea to have something around for pct in case you do have any problems.
Keep in mind my dosages may be slightly higher than some since I'm larger than "average". Start conservative with the SD dosage since it's relatively powerful and you might as well milk what you can out of the lower dosages.

listentocky

Awards
Good results with both cycles. I gained ~4-5 lbs. with each one and an increase in strength as well. I did no pct with the first cycle and kept all the weight and strength with no noticable problems (no lethargy, normal libido, etc...).
I'm just finishing the other cycle this week. Again, I don't have any formal pct lined up. The gains are modest, but no noticable sign of anything even resembling shutdown. I'm relatively confident I will be fine since the modest gains seem relatively easy to hold on to. I'll probably take 6-7 weeks off of everything before I do another pulse cycle before my next meet. Of course, it's never a bad idea to have something around for pct in case you do have any problems.
Keep in mind my dosages may be slightly higher than some since I'm larger than "average". Start conservative with the SD dosage since it's relatively powerful and you might as well milk what you can out of the lower dosages.
Oh.. just noticed you're a big dude. Sweet results btw. I'm perfectly fine with modest results. More concerned with strength anyway. Thanks man.