kexing GH

  1. Board Supporter
    raybravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    30.57%

    kexing GH


    anyone tried this ? been hearing some real good things about it , pretty cheap as well . people who have tried it , post below . thanx .

  2. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have only heard that is works fine and is a bargain.
  3. New Member
    yap1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    68
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    Kexing GH


    we all know Kexing may be cheaper than Jintropin but has 192 amino acids rather than 191. Kexing is new and there is little information on it. remember that 10 mg of GH = 30 IU. the normal adult needs 1 IU daily.
    you do NOT have to inject this. you can dissolve it in DSMO and use it on thin skin (inner wrist) or sublingually for double delivery. with all hormones blood or saliva testing is mandated. this is very difficult with GH. you cannot saliva test, IGF-1 does NOT tell your GH level (anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about), and you can only go by RESULTS here.
    i am going to use Kexing in DMSO for 4 months and will report my RESULTS on this site.
    please remember that all hormones work together in concert. if you are over 40 you should test and balance your testosterone, GH, melatonin, pregnenolone, DHEA, GH, T3, T4 (not your TSH or T3 uptake), and estrogens (estriol, estradiol and estrone). women should use transdermal progesterone over 40. what good is GH if your dhea, testosterone, melatonin, pregnenolone and thyroid hormones are out of balance?
    roger mason
    Last edited by size; 12-22-2004 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typo
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why not inject?
  5. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2188
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by yap1993
    we all know Kexing may be cheaper than Jintropin but has 192 amino acids rather than 191. Kexing is new and there is little information on it. remember that 10 mg of GH = 30 IU. the normal adult needs 1 IU daily.
    you do NOT have to inject this. you can dissolve it in DSMO and use it on thin skin (inner wrist) or sublingually for double delivery. with all hormones blood or saliva testing is mandated. this is very difficult with GH. you cannot saliva test, IGF-1 does NOT tell your GH level (anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about), and you can only go by RESULTS here.
    i am going to use Kexing in DMSO for 4 months and will report my RESULTS on this site.
    please remember that all hormones work together in concert. if you are over 40 you should test and balance your testosterone, GH, melatonin, pregnenolone, DHEA, GH, T3, T4 (not your TSH or T3 uptake), and estrogens (estriol, estradiol and estrone). women should use transdermal progesterone over 40. what good is GH if your dhea, testosterone, melatonin, pregnenolone and thyroid hormones are out of balance?
    roger mason
    I'd like to know where you got the idea of Double Absorbtion with DMSO sublingually. Any proof or studies to back this claim up?
  6. New Member
    yap1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    68
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I'd like to know where you got the idea of Double Absorbtion with DMSO sublingually. Any proof or studies to back this claim up?
    dear jminis,
    DMSO delivery is not approved by the FDA and cannot even be given by a doctor or a compounding pharmacist. one can easily make up their own DMSO solution of non-oral hormones such as testosterone, estriol, progesterone or GH. this is 99% effective. since it is not an accepted medical practice it is hard to find clinical studies on such. the facts are very scientific here however and another name for DMSO is "dermasorb".
    sublingual delivery of non-oral hormones is very clinically documented. it is difficult to use testosterone this way because of the awful taste.
    the only reason i suggest double absorption of GH is due to the expense. i'm sure you could just put a drop with 1 IU of GH in DMSO on thin skin (inner wrist, neck, abdomen, etc.) every day. or just put it in ethanol and put one drop under your tongue every day. but why not use both?
    i'm a research scientist jminis for natural health and have written seven books. "DON'T ADVERTISE" at 58 i use 3 mg of testosterone (natural, not salts) in DMSO daily, 1 IU GH in DMSO sublingually,
    3 mg oral melatonin at night, 25 mg oral pregnenolone and 50 mcg T4. my DHEA and T3 are fine.
    my sermon is that all hormones work together in concert and you have to balance ALL your basic hormones to get effective results. the idea of using GH alone is very ineffective.
    sincerely,
    roger mason
  7. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How do you prevent the skin "burns" from continual DMSO usage?

    I may purchase your book but give me a few hints as to what to expect and welcome to the board.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4830
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    54.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    what a pain in the ass.

    why not just shoot it with a slin pin instead of screwing around with sublingual, DMSO, trying to figure out absorbtion rate etc???

    Even the pussiest guy can shoot with a slin pin.
  9. New Member
    EDNhoss12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    30.73%

    can you get much benefit from 1 120iu kit? Obviously not on it's own but w/ AAS? Say you had a 15 week cycle and used GH during 4 weeks of it, would you get much out of that or would you have to run it throughout the cycle?
  10. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2188
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by yap1993
    dear jminis,
    DMSO delivery is not approved by the FDA and cannot even be given by a doctor or a compounding pharmacist. one can easily make up their own DMSO solution of non-oral hormones such as testosterone, estriol, progesterone or GH. this is 99% effective. since it is not an accepted medical practice it is hard to find clinical studies on such. the facts are very scientific here however and another name for DMSO is "dermasorb".
    sublingual delivery of non-oral hormones is very clinically documented. it is difficult to use testosterone this way because of the awful taste.
    the only reason i suggest double absorption of GH is due to the expense. i'm sure you could just put a drop with 1 IU of GH in DMSO on thin skin (inner wrist, neck, abdomen, etc.) every day. or just put it in ethanol and put one drop under your tongue every day. but why not use both?
    i'm a research scientist jminis for natural health and have written seven books. you can review my
    Testosterone Is Your Friend at amazon.com if you're interested.
    at 58 i use 3 mg of testosterone (natural, not salts) in DMSO daily, 1 IU GH in DMSO sublingually,
    3 mg oral melatonin at night, 25 mg oral pregnenolone and 50 mcg T4. my DHEA and T3 are fine.
    my sermon is that all hormones work together in concert and you have to balance ALL your basic hormones to get effective results. the idea of using GH alone is very ineffective.
    sincerely,
    roger mason
    yap1993@aol.com
    I understand DMSO is not an FDA approved product, I've used it many times in transdermals. But you claim 99% effective with a straight DMSO? How can you prove that? And what is your definition of effective?

    Also how do u figure the double absorbtion? And when you say double absorbtion what number are you referring to being doubled? And how did u come to the conclusion that absorbtion was doubled? You had to have ran studies and have data to back this up.
  11. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

    DMSO absorption through skin is ~35% for just about every other product out there. perhaps he would like to show some sort of study to prove the 99% rate?!

    hell, even with injection you are getting only about 99% due to some solution left in the needle! GH is a big ass molecule. the bigger the molecule the slower and less penetration rate.

    fiddler
  12. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

    i would go with jintro over kexing....
  13. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

    damn bro, is that you in your avatar?

    fiddler
  14. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    damn bro, is that you in your avatar?

    fiddler

    that used to be me (last summer) now im pretty chubby
  15. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

    what happened?!? i'm trying to get there right now. gonna get some money together and use hgh to help with the fat loss.

    fiddler
  16. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    what happened?!? i'm trying to get there right now. gonna get some money together and use hgh to help with the fat loss.

    fiddler

    i stoped cardio/ diet and started to bulk up thats what happend, when im lean like that i can hardly lift weight.. i need at least 12% bf on me when its bulking time
  17. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

    i see. i'm basically doing cardio 3 times a week. diet is ok. my BF levels is going down slowly. hoping to look like you soon!

    fiddler
  18. New Member
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    278
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    83.57%

    What´s the price of Kexing.I can hardly think of anything better than 2.20/iu give and take 10cents.
  19. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    What´s the price of Kexing.I can hardly think of anything better than 2.20/iu give and take 10cents.
    it is cheap.
  20. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

    so how well does it work compared to jintropin? if you can buy 2 times as much...

    fiddler
  21. New Member
    bullfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.84%

    kexing is made of 192 type protein , vs jintro which is the 191 type (same as ur natural gh) so there for it works better and its more stable (even at room temp for up to a week), on the other hand some guys had problems with kexing , since its a 192 type ur body may produce antibodies in that case ur basicly fuked...

    im sure we cant talk about prices here, but kexing is usually .2-.4$/iu cheaper than jintro on average, but IMO if ur psending that kind of money u might as weel get the real **** that u know it will work...

    However, right now i know a female who is taking just 1 iu of kexing and already starting to see sides from it. but for myself kexing didnt have much to offer...

    cheers
  22. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

    i think when i get the money, i'll stick with jintro.

    fiddler
  23. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    715
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bullfx
    on the other hand some guys had problems with kexing , since its a 192 type ur body may produce antibodies in that case ur basicly fuked...


    cheers
    ****ed how?
  24. New Member
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    278
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    83.57%

    hey will hinder the action of the gh ,the syntethetic and the natural,but I´ve read that it´s basically from impurities and the 192(methionyl-type) works as well as the 191,if it´s pure and toxine-free.
  25. New Member
    KCPreki11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    267
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    74.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by yap1993
    dear jminis,
    this is 99% effective. since it is not an accepted medical practice it is hard to find clinical studies on such. the facts are very scientific here however
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    DMSO absorption through skin is ~35% for just about every other product out there.
    This should be interesting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proper Hydration and Exercise-Induced GH response.
    By chi_town in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:57 PM
  2. GH users, your preferred dosing schedule?
    By Doom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:52 PM
  3. Excellent GH Info.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 02:20 AM
  4. All the GH fanatics will LOVE this
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 09:40 AM
  5. Melatonin: GH Booster?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in