kexing GH

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone tried this ? been hearing some real good things about it , pretty cheap as well . people who have tried it , post below . thanx .

size

Awards
  • Established
I have only heard that is works fine and is a bargain.

yap1993

Awards
Kexing GH

we all know Kexing may be cheaper than Jintropin but has 192 amino acids rather than 191. Kexing is new and there is little information on it. remember that 10 mg of GH = 30 IU. the normal adult needs 1 IU daily.
you do NOT have to inject this. you can dissolve it in DSMO and use it on thin skin (inner wrist) or sublingually for double delivery. with all hormones blood or saliva testing is mandated. this is very difficult with GH. you cannot saliva test, IGF-1 does NOT tell your GH level (anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about), and you can only go by RESULTS here.
i am going to use Kexing in DMSO for 4 months and will report my RESULTS on this site.
please remember that all hormones work together in concert. if you are over 40 you should test and balance your testosterone, GH, melatonin, pregnenolone, DHEA, GH, T3, T4 (not your TSH or T3 uptake), and estrogens (estriol, estradiol and estrone). women should use transdermal progesterone over 40. what good is GH if your dhea, testosterone, melatonin, pregnenolone and thyroid hormones are out of balance?
roger mason

Last edited by a moderator:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
we all know Kexing may be cheaper than Jintropin but has 192 amino acids rather than 191. Kexing is new and there is little information on it. remember that 10 mg of GH = 30 IU. the normal adult needs 1 IU daily.
you do NOT have to inject this. you can dissolve it in DSMO and use it on thin skin (inner wrist) or sublingually for double delivery. with all hormones blood or saliva testing is mandated. this is very difficult with GH. you cannot saliva test, IGF-1 does NOT tell your GH level (anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about), and you can only go by RESULTS here.
i am going to use Kexing in DMSO for 4 months and will report my RESULTS on this site.
please remember that all hormones work together in concert. if you are over 40 you should test and balance your testosterone, GH, melatonin, pregnenolone, DHEA, GH, T3, T4 (not your TSH or T3 uptake), and estrogens (estriol, estradiol and estrone). women should use transdermal progesterone over 40. what good is GH if your dhea, testosterone, melatonin, pregnenolone and thyroid hormones are out of balance?
roger mason
I'd like to know where you got the idea of Double Absorbtion with DMSO sublingually. Any proof or studies to back this claim up?

yap1993

Awards
I'd like to know where you got the idea of Double Absorbtion with DMSO sublingually. Any proof or studies to back this claim up?
dear jminis,
DMSO delivery is not approved by the FDA and cannot even be given by a doctor or a compounding pharmacist. one can easily make up their own DMSO solution of non-oral hormones such as testosterone, estriol, progesterone or GH. this is 99% effective. since it is not an accepted medical practice it is hard to find clinical studies on such. the facts are very scientific here however and another name for DMSO is "dermasorb".
sublingual delivery of non-oral hormones is very clinically documented. it is difficult to use testosterone this way because of the awful taste.
the only reason i suggest double absorption of GH is due to the expense. i'm sure you could just put a drop with 1 IU of GH in DMSO on thin skin (inner wrist, neck, abdomen, etc.) every day. or just put it in ethanol and put one drop under your tongue every day. but why not use both?
i'm a research scientist jminis for natural health and have written seven books. "DON'T ADVERTISE" at 58 i use 3 mg of testosterone (natural, not salts) in DMSO daily, 1 IU GH in DMSO sublingually,
3 mg oral melatonin at night, 25 mg oral pregnenolone and 50 mcg T4. my DHEA and T3 are fine.
my sermon is that all hormones work together in concert and you have to balance ALL your basic hormones to get effective results. the idea of using GH alone is very ineffective.
sincerely,
roger mason

size

Awards
  • Established
How do you prevent the skin "burns" from continual DMSO usage?

I may purchase your book but give me a few hints as to what to expect and welcome to the board. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
what a pain in the ass.

why not just shoot it with a slin pin instead of screwing around with sublingual, DMSO, trying to figure out absorbtion rate etc???

Even the pussiest guy can shoot with a slin pin. :lol:

EDNhoss12

Awards
can you get much benefit from 1 120iu kit? Obviously not on it's own but w/ AAS? Say you had a 15 week cycle and used GH during 4 weeks of it, would you get much out of that or would you have to run it throughout the cycle?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
dear jminis,
DMSO delivery is not approved by the FDA and cannot even be given by a doctor or a compounding pharmacist. one can easily make up their own DMSO solution of non-oral hormones such as testosterone, estriol, progesterone or GH. this is 99% effective. since it is not an accepted medical practice it is hard to find clinical studies on such. the facts are very scientific here however and another name for DMSO is "dermasorb".
sublingual delivery of non-oral hormones is very clinically documented. it is difficult to use testosterone this way because of the awful taste.
the only reason i suggest double absorption of GH is due to the expense. i'm sure you could just put a drop with 1 IU of GH in DMSO on thin skin (inner wrist, neck, abdomen, etc.) every day. or just put it in ethanol and put one drop under your tongue every day. but why not use both?
i'm a research scientist jminis for natural health and have written seven books. you can review my
Testosterone Is Your Friend at amazon.com if you're interested.
at 58 i use 3 mg of testosterone (natural, not salts) in DMSO daily, 1 IU GH in DMSO sublingually,
3 mg oral melatonin at night, 25 mg oral pregnenolone and 50 mcg T4. my DHEA and T3 are fine.
my sermon is that all hormones work together in concert and you have to balance ALL your basic hormones to get effective results. the idea of using GH alone is very ineffective.
sincerely,
roger mason
[email protected]
I understand DMSO is not an FDA approved product, I've used it many times in transdermals. But you claim 99% effective with a straight DMSO? How can you prove that? And what is your definition of effective?

Also how do u figure the double absorbtion? And when you say double absorbtion what number are you referring to being doubled? And how did u come to the conclusion that absorbtion was doubled? You had to have ran studies and have data to back this up.

fiddler

Awards
DMSO absorption through skin is ~35% for just about every other product out there. perhaps he would like to show some sort of study to prove the 99% rate?!

hell, even with injection you are getting only about 99% due to some solution left in the needle! GH is a big ass molecule. the bigger the molecule the slower and less penetration rate.

fiddler

fiddler

Awards
what happened?!? i'm trying to get there right now. gonna get some money together and use hgh to help with the fat loss.

fiddler

bullfx

Awards
what happened?!? i'm trying to get there right now. gonna get some money together and use hgh to help with the fat loss.

fiddler

i stoped cardio/ diet and started to bulk up thats what happend, when im lean like that i can hardly lift weight.. i need at least 12% bf on me when its bulking time

fiddler

Awards
i see. i'm basically doing cardio 3 times a week. diet is ok. my BF levels is going down slowly. hoping to look like you soon!

fiddler

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
What´s the price of Kexing.I can hardly think of anything better than 2.20/iu give and take 10cents.

fiddler

Awards
so how well does it work compared to jintropin? if you can buy 2 times as much...

fiddler

bullfx

Awards
kexing is made of 192 type protein , vs jintro which is the 191 type (same as ur natural gh) so there for it works better and its more stable (even at room temp for up to a week), on the other hand some guys had problems with kexing , since its a 192 type ur body may produce antibodies in that case ur basicly fuked...

im sure we cant talk about prices here, but kexing is usually .2-.4$/iu cheaper than jintro on average, but IMO if ur psending that kind of money u might as weel get the real **** that u know it will work...

However, right now i know a female who is taking just 1 iu of kexing and already starting to see sides from it. but for myself kexing didnt have much to offer...

cheers

fiddler

Awards
i think when i get the money, i'll stick with jintro.

fiddler

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
hey will hinder the action of the gh ,the syntethetic and the natural,but I´ve read that it´s basically from impurities and the 192(methionyl-type) works as well as the 191,if it´s pure and toxine-free.