Question on PEG400 and M5aa
- 02-06-2004, 10:57 PM
- 02-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Give it a 2 minute hot water batrh and shaking prior to each dosage. I had to do that with my M1,4ADD each dosage. It's no big deal bro.
- 02-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by sifu
02-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Your M1,4ADD is different than mine. I wasn't given a pure peg solution by sledge, since I received his first beta bottle, it wasn't quite there yet. Anyways just give it a water bath and it will be fine.
02-07-2004, 12:20 AM
The M5AA is supposed to have a lower solubility then other methyls (M1T, M1,4) There's directions on sldge's site.
02-07-2004, 12:24 AM
02-07-2004, 12:11 PM
I was wondering if it would be reasonable to try to do a 20 mg/mL solution of M5AA...it sounds like 10 is about the saturation point.Originally Posted by supersoldier
02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
If people are having trouble keeping it in solution at 10mg/ml, I think it's pretty safe to say that 20 is too much.Originally Posted by JonS
02-20-2004, 09:45 AM
02-20-2004, 10:22 AM
02-20-2004, 12:18 PM
I mixed .25 grams with 25 ml of pg, to make a 10 mg/ml solution
i gave it a warm bath for about 10 minutes, shook the hell out of it,
there is a couple of particles floating around but it mixed pretty well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By juggernaut333 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:34 AM
- By xtraflossy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:42 AM
- By raudyboy3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2006, 02:30 AM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2004, 03:04 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2004, 02:01 PM