Question on PEG400 and M5aa

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I recently mixed 1 gram of m5aa in 99ml of peg 400 and placed it in a hot water bath for about 25 min. It never fully dissolved into solution, you still can see particles floating around. What should I do?

2. Give it a 2 minute hot water batrh and shaking prior to each dosage. I had to do that with my M1,4ADD each dosage. It's no big deal bro.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Give it a 2 minute hot water batrh and shaking prior to each dosage. I had to do that with my M1,4ADD each dosage. It's no big deal bro.
    My M1,4ADD dissolved completely in 99ml of Peg-400 and has been holding in solution for 3 days now without any particles floating in it. It's just the M5aa that will not completely dissolve. I guess I'll do what you have suggested and see what happens. Thanks for your help.

4. Your M1,4ADD is different than mine. I wasn't given a pure peg solution by sledge, since I received his first beta bottle, it wasn't quite there yet. Anyways just give it a water bath and it will be fine.

5. The M5AA is supposed to have a lower solubility then other methyls (M1T, M1,4) There's directions on sldge's site.
    •   

6. True, true. What's up supersoldier.

7. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    The M5AA is supposed to have a lower solubility then other methyls (M1T, M1,4)
    I was wondering if it would be reasonable to try to do a 20 mg/mL solution of M5AA...it sounds like 10 is about the saturation point.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JonS
    I was wondering if it would be reasonable to try to do a 20 mg/mL solution of M5AA...it sounds like 10 is about the saturation point.
    If people are having trouble keeping it in solution at 10mg/ml, I think it's pretty safe to say that 20 is too much.

9. I tried mixing the m5aa with straight pg and it seems to be holding fairly well so far

10. What concentration did you mix Dale? My 10mg/ml is a suspension in PEG 400.

11. I mixed .25 grams with 25 ml of pg, to make a 10 mg/ml solution

i gave it a warm bath for about 10 minutes, shook the hell out of it,

there is a couple of particles floating around but it mixed pretty well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question on toremifene and l.rea
    By juggernaut333 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:34 AM
  2. Question on HD and D-bol
    By xtraflossy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:42 AM
  3. question on pp and novla together
    By raudyboy3 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 02:30 AM
  4. Question on Propecia and hair
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 03:04 PM
  5. Just a thought/ Question on 4AD and M1T.
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 02:01 PM