Dosing for superdrol/halo cycle

R

rpt95

Awards
It has been about 12 to 13 months since my last ph cycle. I was thinking about running a supermass/hdrol combo. I am looking for lean gains but my primary objective is strength. I would like to stay more lean on this cycle than my last because I feel as though I gained too much which hurt my rep endurance and recovery between contest events.

I am currently about 275lbs (11-12% BF) and have been training for about 14 years. I honestly do not care how much weight I gain - I really just want to be as strong and explosive as possible. I have put on close to 30lbs from cycles before but find that putting on that much weight in a short period of time can sometimes have a negative impact on you as an athlete.

Here is the proposed cyle - all support supps and pct are ready. Have been preloading supports for 2 weeks now.

Week 1 50 hdrol
week 2 50 hdrol
week 3 50 hdrol 10 supermass
week 4 50 hdrol 10 supermass
week 5 50 hdrol 10 supermass

Does this seem appropriate? I have never really needed to take high doses to get gains.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks fine. im guessing supermass is a superdrol clone?

personally id run "tren" for 6 weeks and add superdrol for the last 3

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nos's cycle sounds like more fun to me... With Hdrol and your bodyweight I think you should seriously consider raising that dose. I don't know what you've run before but if you're going with Hdrol, seriously consider 75 to 100mg dose

R

rpt95

Awards
I have had two friends run the otc "tren" products and they complained about the sides big time.

Also sorry for the confussion. I meant methyl vol (superdrol clone). The super mass caps are a 10/25 superdrol/halo combo. I didn't want to dose them together for 5 weeks for obvious reasons so I am doing the first 2 weeks halo solo.

R

rpt95

Awards
nos's cycle sounds like more fun to me... With Hdrol and your bodyweight I think you should seriously consider raising that dose. I don't know what you've run before but if you're going with Hdrol, seriously consider 75 to 100mg dose
I thought about going up to 75 for the first two weeks before I start the superdrol. I did a hdrol solo cycle about 2 years ago for 4 weeks at 50mg a day and put on 14lbs. I really liked the muscular endurance increase as well. I plan on eating a little cleaner on this cycle so that is why I wanted to add the methyl vol this time around. From all the post on here over the last year that I have read it seems that superdrol is the best for overall strength gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah superdrol is great imo. I'm surprised that the halo worked so well for you, jealous really, i didn't notice anything from that same cycle. Well man if halo works that well for you then you may be fine at fifty, but certainly bumping to 75 sill result in more fun :). Good luck with the cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
P Anabolics 17
L Anabolics 18
R Supplements 2
gogo Anabolics 44