What's the best pct for me?

jsud

Awards
getting ready to start methyl masterdrol xl, going to do 20,20,20, only 3 weeks for my first time; the fact I only weigh 165lbs (7-8% bf) and 24yrs old.

I've heard mention of Post Cycle Therapy...what I need?

I'm looking to try and drop down to 5%bf, have a great diet plan and workouts...other supps I will be taking...

1g Omega Complex with each meal
1g Carnitine with each meal
5 HTP before bed
200g's protein/day
3-6oz grilled chicken/day
2-6oz canned albacore/day
Water all day

I just don't want to take this prohoromone if I can't do it safely/correctly with a pct product that will get me back to normal...what would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

jsud

Awards
ok, I've decided on novladex...going to post cycle 40,40,20...

Anyone have any advice for me or questions?

jsud

Awards
also, masterdrol xl says 3-4/day...do you all think I'll get good results for my first cycle by only doing it twice/day?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Are talking about the LG compound?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why sooooo much protein powder and so little protein from food... Sounds like u need to get your diet right first.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You weigh 165!!!! Why do U want to go down to 5%bf... Diet my friend let's get some bulk on ya.

Babo

Awards
Nolva does nothing for your HPTA axis. You should be taking both Clomid and Nolva. I suggest you do more research before you start your cycle.

jsud

Awards
Why sooooo much protein powder and so little protein from food... Sounds like u need to get your diet right first.
12oz albacore tuna/day = 30g's protein
24oz grilled chicken/day =80g's protein
8 liquid eggs whites/day=48g's protein

how much more do you think I need from food sources/day?!?

jsud

Awards
You weigh 165!!!! Why do U want to go down to 5%bf... Diet my friend let's get some bulk on ya.
just for fun...I'm really restricting my diet to 30g carbs/day with tons of protein...getting my nutrients/vits through supps for this two week diet while taking masterdrol...pretty excited to get this started.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U weigh 165!!! Put on some muscle and it will look more impressive. I asked why all the powder protein a day... U said 200g above that's way too much powder... You need to get it from whole food sources and not rely on shakes. Use shakes when u are in a pinch.

Are using LG... If so this is not a SD clone u know this right?

jsud

Awards
U weigh 165!!! Put on some muscle and it will look more impressive. I asked why all the powder protein a day... U said 200g above that's way too much powder... You need to get it from whole food sources and not rely on shakes. Use shakes when u are in a pinch.

Are using LG... If so this is not a SD clone u know this right?
I did say 200g's via protein powder...made a mistake, I meant 200g's protein/day...my bad. I've got a pretty solid foundation and a good amt of muscle...obviously I'm no bodybuilder size,

29" waist
42" chest
48" shoulders
15" arms

that's pretty good start for me, and I'm 5'8" 170lbs now, 170lbs at 5'8" with under 8% body fat isn't terrible...I'm wanting to cut up for the rest of the summer. I play baseball and my speed is an asset, I don't want to lose it until after season.

I will do a bulk cycle in october/november...with my body type I'm pretty sure I can make great gains, however on the bulk...I doubt I do a ph. Any thoughts?