s-drol, h-drol, d-stianozol

LaxerCorey19

Awards
so im reallllllly new to this site. just made my account literally 2 minutes ago.

i need a little help with supplements. heres my background ive taken nano vapor for about 4 months on/off back in the winter and loved that. after that i got a bottle of amplified creatine 189 from gnc(still have some but want something else)...that was pretty good as well.

a friend had a bottle of s-drol from fast action nutrapharma..took that for about 3 weeks way back in the fall of last year. took it for a little over 3 weeks and results just starting kicking in.

i asked him for the site..and he gave it too me. it has s-drol, d-stianozol and h-drol in two different compounds.

i wondering if i can stack the 3 of them? probably not im thinking. if i cant, can i do 2 of them? or just one? and do i need some kind of a support system for my liver?

thanks for all the help..i think this site will be a huge help.

duffmt6

Awards
you need to do wayyyy more research on these compounds. you should run a much milder first ph cycle in my opinion. no need to stack compounds. make sure you have proper support supps and pct set up. seriously, do a lot of research before using prohormones or designer steroids. from the sound of it, you are very far away from needing these. eat hard, train hard and stick to the basics for now

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
You could stack the three of them, however I strongly recommend against it as all three products are methylated thus the three together would be pretty danm hepatoxic.

Secondly it depends on what your goals are. Are you leaning down or bulking up?

I would agree with Duff in that you need to research these things extensively before going out and running cycles. You may want to start with some more mild compounds, seeing as how your experience is somewhat low. How old are you?