My Load Question

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
I am pulsing havoc right now and a few nights my wife and I were getting our grove on. My question is this.... Being on pulse or even a regular cylce; could or does ones load carry still some havoc in it and would it affect her or her womb if I unload in her?? Just was wondering because she is pregnant and she asked why I pulled out. Any insight to this?? Appreciate any insight I may gain.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
nah bro you're fine it wouldnt be in there or effect it even if it was,blow away lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol!
What you dont want your baby to come out and put Arnold to shame?

:jester:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Better safe than sorry. There are warnings on things like androgel, and other meds, about skin contact with pregnant and nursing women. I am no doctor, so I really have no idea, Im sure you've gotten a long list of things for her to avoid, if not you certainly should from her doctor and Im not bashing havoc but I wonder what warnings the "novel" compound might have in the aforementioned circumstances and what some of the more knowledgeable folks, with greater scientific backrounds might have to say on the subject of your question.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
lol!

Does that make a difference in the baby? I knew a kid in high school whose parents were both bodybuilders and juicing and he was basically born ripped as ****. Without working out he looked practically ready to compete.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^Good genetics from parents

Conceiving while the man is juicing has been speculated to cause a greater percentage of female babies but I have no scientific evidence for this.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established

Conceiving while the man is juicing has been speculated to cause a greater percentage of female babies but I have no scientific evidence for this.
This kids mom was juicing too. She was bigger than the dad.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's pretty ****ed up man

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
lol!

ZERO......lol......:lol: just was thinking this while I was unloading and was after like...wait dont want my kid to be affected......wife was like....why did you pull out:usa:

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Better safe than sorry. There are warnings on things like androgel, and other meds, about skin contact with pregnant and nursing women. I am no doctor, so I really have no idea, Im sure you've gotten a long list of things for her to avoid, if not you certainly should from her doctor and Im not bashing havoc but I wonder what warnings the "novel" compound might have in the aforementioned circumstances and what some of the more knowledgeable folks, with greater scientific backrounds might have to say on the subject of your question.

True ROADBLOCK.......Thought it would have been a stupid question to pose or ask but it still was for me a valid question.....hope some light can be shed on this topic. Thank you for your input as well. Any other thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards

how about if one is already pregnant?? do you know if jizzin' inside while on cycle has any sort of affect on the mom and or baby....Does not the water/womb protect the baby??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steroids don't turn jizz into poison if that's what you mean

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
is she not aware of what you are taking? lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the reason that they have that warning on androgel is because if you have it on your skin and touch your wife it is now on her skin....and she gets some test for the day....this is not good....on the other hand does havoc come out in your sperm...no!

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
the reason that they have that warning on androgel is because if you have it on your skin and touch your wife it is now on her skin....and she gets some test for the day....this is not good....on the other hand does havoc come out in your sperm...no!
cool mooch. The you answered the question along with UNREAL... I think I am able to rep now so if can will rep you both....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What if you take your havoc by jamming the powder down your peehole?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What if you take your havoc by jamming the powder down your peehole?
while this manner of dosing can be effective it works much better if you just shove the intact pill down your peehole....the broadening of the urethra that this causes has many anabolic effects!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
while this manner of dosing can be effective it works much better if you just shove the intact pill down your peehole....the broadening of the urethra that this causes has many anabolic effects!
Again, mooch coming through with good info.. Ill switch up my protocol ASAP!

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
So this manner of dosing will increase the size of my manhood?????:lol: just kidding!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
So this manner of dosing will increase the size of my manhood?????:lol: just kidding!!!
it definately will....have you ever seen those national geographic vids when the snake swallows the big rat.....it will look kinda like that....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
haha thats no good, fortunately my girl is cool with anything and everything... GREAT SUCESS!!!! (borat voice) lol
my girl LOVES it when i run test!!!!!!!!!! LIBIDO BOOST anyone?:banana:

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
haha thats no good, fortunately my girl is cool with anything and everything... GREAT SUCESS!!!! (borat voice) lol
Panth I know....I brought it up to her last night and she was ok with it....

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
haha i haven't used test yet but mine loved t-911 and pSARM (when it wasn't makin me throw up) lol
panth also is the t 911 good stuff and what is pSARM???? Have not really looked into the T 911 whats your experience???

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
panth also is the t 911 good stuff and what is pSARM???? Have not really looked into the T 911 whats your experience???
t-911 is the sh!t lol i got some decent strength gains, good aggression in the gym and bed room haha, and just an overall since of well being. its a great product IMO

pSARM or ( phyto SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR) was supposed to help with test prod. and aggression, and while i think it did, it was almost unbearable to take the recommended dose, it would tear up my stomach and make me feel terrible,wouldnt recommend it.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
t-911 is the sh!t lol i got some decent strength gains, good aggression in the gym and bed room haha, and just an overall since of well being. its a great product IMO

pSARM or ( phyto SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR) was supposed to help with test prod. and aggression, and while i think it did, it was almost unbearable to take the recommended dose, it would tear up my stomach and make me feel terrible,wouldnt recommend it.

Would you stack the t 911 with something like EPI or would that kill or lower libido? Is the t 911 a staple for you. pSARM sounds to much thanks for NOT recommending it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you could stack it with epi as it would probably boost your libido, but it would most likely dry you out to the extent of causing joint pain, if you were to use it i would save it for pct, also it is not a staple for me because i cycle due to its nature i believe it loses effect over an extended period of use. so i would use one bottle then take a month or two off and then do the same thing again