Trenadrol: advice please

Lord Len

Awards
This is going to be my first Ph. im 29 6'1 220lbs my goal is to gain size & strength 5-7lbs of muscle. i have been reading alot on the site and put this together.

trenadrol solo for five weeks 60/90/90/90/90

support supp during the cycle:
saw palmetto
liver X (milk thistle)
cranberry standardized
multi vitamin

Pct for 6 weeks to keep gains:
dhea
prime
novadex xt
powerfull

am i missing anything or is this good to go?

brooksy3434

Awards
i was thinking about running trenadrol too so if anyone can give some advice on how to run this I would appreciate it.thx

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
speaking from experience with it...it is very, very harsh....it ****ed with my mind, lost sex drive, etc..just getting back to normal 1 month after pct...

my suggestion..first cycle..go with something else.

Lord Len

Awards
Any suggestion on something else that has good results and less harsh? I already have a few bottles of trenadrol. It had good reviews and a few people I know had good results.

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Add in cissus for your joints and fish oil while on cycle minimally. Tren along with most of the other dry compounds take a toll on your joints. As far as the PCT, I am not sure about Prime or powerfull are needed along with Novadex, prime probably would be ok. how about for Cortisol levels, cissus will help for this and/or lean Xtreme. I was also make sure you add in a N.O. product post if you are using one now.

Lord Len

Awards
Ok I'll check out cissus or a supp for joints

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
man just run somethin like h-drol, especially if you're only lookin for 5-7 lbs, plus your pct is weak, you would def want a serm

Lord Len

Awards
I want to try it being that I already have a couple of bottles of it. I'll read up on pct to put together a stronger one and get my hands on serm. I'll have to find a way to get rid of The rest of these bottles of trenadrol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
just be careful man and make sure you're usin proper support supps

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I want to try it being that I already have a couple of bottles of it. I'll read up on pct to put together a stronger one and get my hands on serm. I'll have to find a way to get rid of The rest of these bottles of trenadrol
ebay

Lord Len

Awards
thanks.
was on the site all night reading up on serm and pct. thanks for all the advice guys.

ill post a pct up so you guys can check it out when i get home, replying from my cell phone.

I your PM but the site says i cant send any messages until my posts get to atleast 7

earlycuyler

Awards
I love trenadrol! it is an amazing product but a bad choice for a 1st cycle. There is no need to dose it at 90mg at all, also do not go over 4 weeks with trenadrol. Believe me I weighed 301 on my last cycle of trenadrol and 60 was Plenty for me. Keep it simple 1 bottle Trenadrol 30 days then PCT. Its not as harsh as everyone makes it out to be I've ran it 4 times and have never had a side from it till I tried to run it 6 weeks. Your 1st cycle should be Hdrol 50mg throughout don't superdose on your 1st cycle. Keep your trenadrol and run it later it may be hard to get ahold of soon.

earlycuyler

Awards
Also no need to get a SERM with trenadrol the only gyno you'll get is from prolactin flare up and a SERM will not help. If you plan on using a SERM to get your test back up Clomid is going to be your best bet.

Lord Len

Awards
i have been looking around for serm. but have a question about it and i can not pm anyone to get a recommendation on the topic because i dont have 7 posts yet.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Also no need to get a SERM with trenadrol the only gyno you'll get is from prolactin flare up and a SERM will not help. If you plan on using a SERM to get your test back up Clomid is going to be your best bet.
prolactin flare up can cause gyno....clomid should be used for this compound definately as part of the pct...this shuts u down hard

Lord Len

Awards
ok i think i got it.
i should get a serm nolva & clomid on hand.
use the nolva if i develop man boobs/puffy niples during the cycle.

run a pct of
nolva+Clomid to block effects of estro while my body gets back to normal, hunafort (gh booster) to keep gains, mass fx (test booster).

would i need to add a cortisol blocker like dhea?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
if you go for a cort blocker i would use lean fx, lean xtreme, or suppress c

Lord Len

Awards
should i get the lean fx also, or is that just over kill for a solo cycle of trenadrol?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
should i get the lean fx also, or is that just over kill for a solo cycle of trenadrol?
definately. i believe a cort blocker is always good to use because once u come off and the hormones are exiting, your own hormones are going haywire, increasing stress, which increases cortisol.

jwick77

Awards
This is going to be my first Ph. im 29 6'1 220lbs my goal is to gain size & strength 5-7lbs of muscle. i have been reading alot on the site and put this together.

trenadrol solo for five weeks 60/90/90/90/90

support supp during the cycle:
saw palmetto
liver X (milk thistle)
cranberry standardized
multi vitamin

Pct for 6 weeks to keep gains:
dhea
prime
novadex xt
powerfull

am i missing anything or is this good to go?
Taurine will be your best friend on this cycle!! Back Pumps are a mother.. Preload 2 weeks and run throughout..5grams

earlycuyler

Awards
prolactin flare up can cause gyno....clomid should be used for this compound definately as part of the pct...this shuts u down hard
I've used it 4 times and I've never used a serm. A serm will not help prolactin gyno.....but I'm sure you know best.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I've used it 4 times and I've never used a serm. A serm will not help prolactin gyno.....but I'm sure you know best.
You actually think a serm will not help if you get gyno from this compound at all?

Great advice...:bigeyes:

Go with the SERM. There have been tons of studies showing how they help with a lot of things after a cycle. The SERM will bring back natural test levels and lipid levels faster than one of those otc pct's.

supra888

supra888

Awards
hey papa,

Am thinking of running trenadrol @ 90mg per day for 6 weeks with AI's Cycle support ( 2 scoops per day ) taurine 2g per day and animal pak for multivit... i have nolvadex on hand but was thinking inhibit-e ,blue up @ 3/2/2/1 , I3C @ 400mgs per day and AI's post cycle support would be sufficient..what do you think ? am trying to bulk so i'm consuming 4000 cals per day ( fairly clean @ 40% carb 40% protein 20% fat ).
Thanks in advance !

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hey papa,

Am thinking of running trenadrol @ 90mg per day for 6 weeks with AI's Cycle support ( 2 scoops per day ) taurine 2g per day and animal pak for multivit... i have nolvadex on hand but was thinking inhibit-e ,blue up @ 3/2/2/1 , I3C @ 400mgs per day and AI's post cycle support would be sufficient..what do you think ? am trying to bulk so i'm consuming 4000 cals per day ( fairly clean @ 40% carb 40% protein 20% fat ).
Thanks in advance !
what is there not to understand about "you need to use a SERM" lol

supra888

supra888

Awards
if i wanted to hear an ******* i'd fart...lol