Ive turned into such a bastard.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I used to get excited whenever i saw a new PH/PS hit the market. Id do a cycle take my PCT, my time off and then do a different one. ****!!! I thought it cannot possibly be hurting me that much can it? all in all i do not think its done anything detrimental except for fing up my test. I went to the doctor and got put on some things to bring me back fully to normal. Heres where my ass comes into play. I talk to guys at the gym all the time about supplements. I have the knowledge i have from this place and know what to take, how, when what where and why. (yes i did say i messed up my test but the real message of this post is to come) Whenever i hear these guys talk i am reminded of myself when i did not know any better. The products that came out during the golden days (original superdrol, M1T, Halodrol and all the other base supps) fortunately came out all by themselves. (no mixing of the methyls or anything) But recently i came across a product that has a couple of methyls mixed and the dosage of each far exceeds the rec dosage (according to the AM Education) I walk into the sup shop acting like i do not know what the hell im doing and let them tell me what is what. I have some 18-19 yr old female that tells me that she has been selling the **** out of this and that. I ask how long people take the stuff she tells me for months on end, i ask about PCT type products, she says get some 6OXO, what does she think about organ protection? "youll only be on for a little while not long enough to do any serious damage." she says.

I talk to guys at my gym who are taking a "Tren" PH. A guy walked up to me and stated that this **** is so good that you have to do a kidney cleanse after your done with it, but he has done the real stuff in the past and would never do it again (the real stuff that is). I guess he knows best :)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i just read my post and realized that i didnt state why im such a bastard :) the reason i think this is because i talk to some of these guys and give them the full spectrum of what is going on and they still do not believe it. Some have no health insurance to get stuff checked but do buy the supps and take them. I can understand there logic but now that i know better do not understand why they do it after someone has told them the effects. I just wish i had someone like me walk up to me and tell me the things i tell them when i did not know any better. Fortunately i found this site and others to stop me from doing anything too bad.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Give or take how many cycles a year are ecomended? I know time on=time off? So like 6? Is that safe?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Give or take how many cycles a year are ecomended? I know time on=time off? So like 6? Is that safe?
now i think it would all depend on the chemicals.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna go ahead and say you should in no circumstances run six cycles in a year. plus you're time off is supposed to equal time on plus pct which in most cases would be no less than 8 weeks

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Fuck no you shouldnt be running 6 (oral) cycles a year.

If you running over 1 cycle a year there is something wrong with your training/diet regiment, or your extremely impatient.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

If you running over 1 cycle a year there is something wrong with your training/diet regiment, or your extremely impatient.
One cycle a year for a boost or to aid in a great bulk or a great cut/recomp! At least thats my intentions of these buggers.

to the OP, you could stand there, with a hole in your stomach bleeding to death, and tell them not to go outside or else they will get shot, and they will still go. The mass stupidity of our peoples rivals some societies inbreeding programs.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established

I think two a year is fine depending on what it is your taking.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but this thread is completely pointless because it has no real information. Everyone that reads in this section knows methylated steroids are harmful. You have nothing about side effects, over the top dosages, liver/organ damage, proper time off, support sups...

Throw some real results in here and you can really get your point across.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but this thread is completely pointless because it has no real information. Everyone that reads in this section knows methylated steroids are harmful. You have nothing about side effects, over the top dosages, liver/organ damage, proper time off, support sups...

Throw some real results in here and you can really get your point across.
ok well i did 9 oral cycles last year and my liver fell out of my a$$ but fortunately it didn't get on my ball cuz they had shriveled up into my body... i'd highly recommend it though cuz i got REALLY big there for a while, tits don't bother me though...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 cycles of havoc a while back.

After a few months I did 3 weeks of p-plex at 3pill/day (thought it was bunk) switched to M-Drol for 1 week....worst experience of my life. Anxiety/panic attacks/hot flashes/insomnia....ALT 600!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 cycles of havoc a while back.

After a few months I did 3 weeks of p-plex at 3pill/day (thought it was bunk) switched to M-Drol for 1 week....worst experience of my life. Anxiety/panic attacks/hot flashes/insomnia....ALT 600!
Mdrol sides are horrible, I felt like I could just close my eyes and go to sleep whereever I was during the day. I'm going to try P-plex later this year.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just read my post and realized that i didnt state why im such a bastard :) the reason i think this is because i talk to some of these guys and give them the full spectrum of what is going on and they still do not believe it. Some have no health insurance to get stuff checked but do buy the supps and take them. I can understand there logic but now that i know better do not understand why they do it after someone has told them the effects. I just wish i had someone like me walk up to me and tell me the things i tell them when i did not know any better. Fortunately i found this site and others to stop me from doing anything too bad.
Why are you a bastard ?

henryhavoc

Awards
No way! 6 cycles a year is OVERKILL. I wouldn't run more than three cycles a year, and even that's pushing it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Tsh just do an endless cycles of M1T with jaeger bomb chasers. You will be fine, and get huuuuuge.
i mean with all the carbs in the jager if you throw in some protien powder its sure to add some size!!! you may even get a little bit of a selfinduced tan!!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I think the thread got hijacked because no one has any clue what your talking about.
good call. I was just bitching about how little people actually know about the **** they take and how the supplement stores will just sell it to them. :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
good call. I was just bitching about how little people actually know about the **** they take and how the supplement stores will just sell it to them. :)
why wouldnt they sell it to them? they dont give a f@ck

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Your such a ****ing BASTARD.:damnit:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Caveat emptor

Its a waste to try to help people, they will ignore your advice, which may or may not be any good anyway, and listen to the little girl at the gnc store because she must know what shes talking about since she works there.

Our society, in fact nearly our whole world, lacks any personal accountability anymore: its not my fault, let someone else worry about it, its not my job, its not my garbage, its not my water being polluted, its not happening in my town, city, country so I dont care about it, its not my responsibility to educate myself on things that may be dangerous, its always someone else responsibility, its always someone elses fault.

6 cycles a year is stupid, 2 is fine, these little 3-4 weeks cycles are a joke anyway, but I guess when so many 140lb guys who have been training for a year gain 25lbs in 4 weeks they must really know what works and must be headed straight to the pros.

Theres your bastard.

Happy 4th.

:bigeyes:

ato ucf

Caveat emptor

Its a waste to try to help people, they will ignore your advice, which may or may not be any good anyway, and listen to the little girl at the gnc store because she must know what shes talking about since she works there.

Our society, in fact nearly our whole world, lacks any personal accountability anymore: its not my fault, let someone else worry about it, its not my job, its not my garbage, its not my water being polluted, its not happening in my town, city, country so I dont care about it, its not my responsibility to educate myself on things that may be dangerous, its always someone else responsibility, its always someone elses fault.

6 cycles a year is stupid, 2 is fine, these little 3-4 weeks cycles are a joke anyway, but I guess when so many 140lb guys who have been training for a year gain 25lbs in 4 weeks they must really know what works and must be headed straight to the pros.

Theres your bastard.

Happy 4th.

hahaha took the words right out of my mouth.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Caveat emptor

Theres your bastard.

Happy 4th.

well said.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
Caveat emptor

Theres your bastard.

Happy 4th.

I Concur. Well put.