my first cycle...spawn!

shroomation

Awards
high everybody! This is my first post and have been looking for some opinions on my idea for aspawn cycle. It would go like this...
week 1: spawn 2 a day
week 2: spawn 3 a day
week 3: spawn 3 a day
week 4: spawn 3 a day, hardcore test: 1 dose
week 5: spawn 2 a day, harsdcore test: 2 dose,
reversitol: 1 am, 2 pm
week 6: hard test: 1 dose, reversitol: 2am,2pm
animal stack: 1 packet
week 7: reversitol: 1/1, aimal stack
week 8 : reversitol: 1 am, anima stak

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally would not do that PCT like that but I think it has some merit and should work... I don't see the need to dose in the middle of the night though, that seems unnecessary.

Most people will say not to do a stack for your first cycle. This is Epistane + 19-nor "tren" which both tend to elevate blood pressure, which would be my primary concern for this cycle. So... You may want to get some ancilliaries like hawthorn berry for blood pressure.

shroomation

Awards
thx unreal. I am going to track the bp weekly. Ive also heard that back pu ps are common and taurine helps with that? But aain thx for tge info

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, yeah pumps are possible on that stack, I think they are the worst with Phera and Superdrol though. But yes, Taurine taken preworkout will help alleviate the back pumps. Also, get potassium (from bananas) and drink a TON of water.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Menstrual Cycle
Heavier than normal menstruation? Request a brochure on NovaSure ®.
www.NovaSure.com

im sorry....this just made me laugh....this is the add that was under unreals post....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't want to be sexist but i don't usually think of menstruation so everytime I get reminded of it, I'm really glad to be a man.

Is that all you have to say mooch! ;p Man with all this time over summer I am patrolling the boards about as much as you. Ahhhh I just can't help the simple fact that steroids are tons of fun.

Oya, i looked up Spawn, each pill is 30mg of "tren" and 8mg of Epi which I thought sounded underdosed on the Epi, should be 30/10 not 30/8. At this rate when taking 3 pills a day its only 24 Epi

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to be sexist but i don't usually think of menstruation so everytime I get reminded of it, I'm really glad to be a man.

Is that all you have to say mooch! ;p Man with all this time over summer I am patrolling the boards about as much as you. Ahhhh I just can't help the simple fact that steroids are tons of fun.

Oya, i looked up Spawn, each pill is 30mg of "tren" and 8mg of Epi which I thought sounded underdosed on the Epi, should be 30/10 not 30/8. At this rate when taking 3 pills a day its only 24 Epi
i have too much free time at work......spawn is a lil underdosed as far as the epi goes....and generally you can get a full bottle of epi and "tren" for the same price and run higher doses....

henryhavoc

Awards
i have too much free time at work......spawn is a lil underdosed as far as the epi goes....and generally you can get a full bottle of epi and "tren" for the same price and run higher doses....
That's what I was thinking. It might cost a little more, you get a lot more for your money.