"Left Overs" cycle ??

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Does anyone out there ever run cycles of their "leftovers"? Example, not having enough of a ph/ds to run a stack for 6 weeks, so running one product straight through, while using up what they have of the other products.
(NOT a planned cycle...just an axample)

M-Drol = weeks 1-6 (Competitive Edge Labs)
4*AD = week 1-2 (Advanced Muscle Science)
WinZtrol = week 3-4 (Juggernaut nutrition)
Trenv-700 = week 5 (Black Dragon Labs)
Epistane = week 6 (IBE)

I've been without ph/ds for 12+ months, recovering from a health issue for 9 months. Been back about 3+ months, and feeling good and strong. Ready to cycle again. I have leftovers and just want to use some up. I have all the above, and also have a couple bottles of M1T, but don't want to use that on this next cycle yet. So, not ideal....but somewhat effective?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt sound like a good idea what you have layed out. First of all I wouldnt run Mdrol for 6 weeks, more like 3 tops. Second, most of those compounds take a week or two to attain saturation in the body, which you would be changing compounds before this can happen. Do a Mdrol solo cycle and use the others down the road at more appropriate times.

caliphotog

Awards
If I had a left over I wanted to run, I would just buy more of that same product so that the new leftover would equal out to be enough for a whole another cycle in the future.

caliphotog

Awards
Haha. Re-reading my last post I'm not quite sure I explained myself well. However, I don't know how else to explain it. Haha

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Re-reading my last post I'm not quite sure I explained myself well. However, I don't know how else to explain it. Haha
i understand....and to the op...i would not run the cycle you layed out.....

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I'm sorry, apparently I was not clear enough with what I said (NOT a planned cycle....just an example). I was just using numbers in weeks as an example. However my question was answered; the amount of time it takes for these items to "saturate" in the body, which with the "leftovers" I have, would not be enough time. I had already thought about ordering more of the ph/ds that were effective for me, and just combining them with what I already have. I will probably take that route.

It's like not throwing away scrap wood in the garage, sooner or later I have enough scraps to build something again. I just wondered if anyone ran left over cycles, and why or why-not. Thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
could you list your bottles and the # of pills in each? Then we could throw something together...

caliphotog

Awards
could you list your bottles and the # of pills in each? Then we could throw something together...
Or they may be somebody interested in the amount you have left so that they could combine it with what they have to make a cycle. You could sell it to them for some cash toward your next purchase. By the way... Love the scrap wood analogy.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I've got left over Mega-Trn and H-drol, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to find more mega-trn. That is the best ph ever but I've yet to run SD.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I've run my share of pros, and I also had great results with Mega-TRN. I stacked it with the first generation Haladrol, had a solid PCT, and I kept a really good percentage of the gains. The items I have would not together make a good cycle, I was just wondering if you could run them shorter, with a multitude of pros. I guess you wouldn't be on one pro long enough to really see the benefit of it, before you switched to the next "leftover" pro.
I'll just get some new stuff; I guess see what's getting good results currently. I've been out of the game for about a year, and I know things change quickly.