prohmones

1. prohmones

whats the nearest supplements to prohmones for muscle mass

2. u mean non hormonal? if so, then this belongs in the supplement section

3. eating more food and training harder is the nearest supplement to a ph for muscle mass
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    eating more food and training harder is the nearest supplement to a ph for muscle mass
    i couldnt agree more, i believe 98% of all over the counter non-hormonal products to be a COMPLETE waste of money

5. Nothing is going to work like a ph besides a ph. Eating training and sleeping need to be in order before any supp will make any good difference. As far as what supp is best for muscle growth that is non hormonal you can ask 20 people and get 20 different answers. Creatine and a NO product along with a whey and beaa shake would be a good start.

6. i use cell-tech and anator p70 when im looking to get non-hormonal ph type gains....the guy at gnc said its better than being on real anadroid (no jk...he really said that)....

7. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i couldnt agree more, i believe 98% of all over the counter non-hormonal products to be a COMPLETE waste of money
    Amen Brother! The truth revealed!!!!

8. On a side note...LegalGear at the LG Sciences thread made a remark saying that {Steroids change the body...Truly} Anyone know what he meant by this? I asked but wanted other opinions!

This sounds worrysome as it sounds like it's permanent and cannot be reversed.