Spawn vs Hemobolin 250

TheMan249

Awards
Im having a hard time to decide on what prohormone to go on next. I am aware that some think prohormones are crap but all that aside i want everyones non bias opinion. Spawn or Hemobolin?

TheMan249

Awards
Im 23 ive used spawn around 5 months ago and am looking for another great gain. on spawn i gained 12 kept 8 after the pct. Im 5"11 173 lbs looking to hit 200.

caliphotog

Awards
I'm not familiar with Hemobolin. What is in it and how much? Usually you want to avoid running the same PH back to back. In the case of Spawn, since it is 2 PH's you should try and use something that was bot in the Spawn. Spawn is Epistane and Tren.

TheMan249

Awards
at 30 dollars and 1 tablet a day (contains 30 tablets) its ingredients are Superdrol, Halodrol & Hemaguno Clone
And your saying if i run spawn again i may not gain as much? and if thats the case whats another good ph to run to gain around 15-20 pounds given my diet is in line.

holland1945

Awards
To gain 15 or 20lb? Test is best lot. I had a good amount of gains on Epistane and testrogrow. 1500mg of trib on testostrogrow so I added 3000mg for 4500 total. The vitrix trib is the best imo. its 80% rather than 40% like most others. Also gained 5lbs switching from wheybolic to monster milk.

caliphotog

Awards
at 30 dollars and 1 tablet a day (contains 30 tablets) its ingredients are Superdrol, Halodrol & Hemaguno Clone
And your saying if i run spawn again i may not gain as much? and if thats the case whats another good ph to run to gain around 15-20 pounds given my diet is in line.
Yes, your gains will most likely not be like your last run if you run the same compound twice in a row. Pheraplex would be a good one to go with for pure mass. If you want to stack a good option might be HDrol. You can also look into Superdrol. Always good for size!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6