took alpha drol SERIOUS PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

brysonv2

Awards
MOD EDIT: You need to read the rules and stickies.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whats in alpha drol? whats in testanon 2250?

age? stats?

brysonv2

Awards
alpha drol...
L-argininie AAlpha Keto Glutarate (AAKG) 1000mg
Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Acrtostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 400mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 50mg
17a-Methyl-ethioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 20mg

and testanon 2250 is just supposed to be a natural testosterone booster

brysonv2

Awards
also im 18 weighin 163 . the guy at nutrishop said you only had to be 18 to take it but i giess he was wrong cuz i cant get a boner to save my life

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also im 18 weighin 163 . the guy at nutrishop said you only had to be 18 to take it but i giess he was wrong cuz i cant get a boner to save my life

dont listen to these f uck tards at nutrition shops, they care nothing about ur health and only want to make money.

what u ran has 2 very powerful steroids in it. my suggestion is to get a SERM, but run the testanon 2250 in the mean time.

as per board rules, ur not allowed to post in this section under 21. read and read and read some more. but this thread might not stay aorund for long if a mod sees it

brysonv2

Awards
do i need a serm?> and where would i get that and so you think just the test booster wont do it?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, but you get what you deserve in this case. You will have to search for SERMs on your own and no, a test booster will not suffice.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. The sole responsibly, or lack thereof, falls onto your back.
Sorry, but you get what you deserve in this case. You will have to search for SERMs on your own and no, a test booster will not suffice.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 50mg
17a-Methyl-ethioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 20mg
tren and pheraplex. do a search on both of them. jesus, i wouldn't do that for my first cycle.

be safe, get a serm (yes you will need one), and do some research.

EDIT : 2 weeks in, you may be lucky enough to skate by with a good test booster. T-911 comes to mind. when i say you may be lucky enough, i mean exactly that. in the future, always start a cycle with your SERM on hand.

caliphotog

Awards
You bonehead!! From the looks of it that is Pheraplex and Tren. Shame on you for not researching what you where doing before starting! How many pills did you take each day? You are shutdown and need something to restart your own body's production. You should look into getting a SERM. It is not an OTC product so you are going to have to figure out how to get it otherwise. If you search around in the PCT threads you should be able to figure it out on your own.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
not getting a boner isn't a big deal. just don't jerk off for a while. you did know you were taking steroids right?

caliphotog

Awards
oops I missed the part where you stated your age. Sorry man! You f'ed up!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
"HEY SHOP KEEP! I CAME TO YOUR STORE AND BOUGHT THIS SUPPLEMENT AND NOW I CAN'T GET A BONER! EVERY OTHER TIME I PUT STRANGE SUBSTANCES IN MY BODY I DIDN'T RESEARCH I NEVER HAD A BONER PROBLEM! NOW THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T DO MY RESEARCH FOR ME! IF YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS DO ME A FAVOR! I GOT A PAPER TO WRITE FOR BIOLOGY. IT IS ON HORMONAL INFLUENCES AND SEXUAL ABILITY! RESEARCH AND WRITE 5 PAGES AND IT BETTER HAVE FOOTNOTES BITCH!"

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he is fukced for now. Messing with your hormones, especially with those DS's at 18 just isn't healthy. For fukc sake, they're not healthy period!

tren and pheraplex. do a search on both of them. jesus, i wouldn't do that for my first cycle.

be safe, get a serm (yes you will need one), and do some research.

EDIT : 2 weeks in, you may be lucky enough to skate by with a good test booster. T-911 comes to mind. when i say you may be lucky enough, i mean exactly that. in the future, always start a cycle with your SERM on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.