does gyno stop growing?

flok

Awards
so...im just interessted in the theme - not that im actually having one, but nevertheless i have a question:

if somebody notices that he has typical symptoms of gyno (lumps, etc), how long does it take that he actually can see the gyno (so real breast-tissue: visibile also for others).

plus: would it be possible that the gyno just stays at a very minimal size, and never grows that big - or id it kind of "unstopable" (so everybody will get real big breast-tissue in future...just denpends on time) ???

jrobran3644

Awards
bump... I would like to know the answer to this aswell

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump, for more eductated answer........

but i'll give it a shot, I'm pretty sure once you have a lump, for it to keep growing into a breast tissue, there would have to be a long duration of a hormonal imbalance, along with having the right nutrients, enviroment (high bf%)

other wise i think it will just stay there, unless the hormonal imbalance shifts in the other direction, for a sustained period of time, causing the lump to dissipitate, or go away.

but I really dont know, just a guess.

super F Bomb

Awards
bump anyone else know anything about this?

would like to know too

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think the actual lumps u feel, grow until they calcify. as for gyno with like chest fat and man boobs, i would think that could keep growing until it is removed.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thankfully i have mine under control right now but to me its seems once the lump is there, tissues continues to build around it (but stays softer) if the environement is right (high e2, IGF1, GH, evern prolactin). this is what causes the pain for me the most... the hard lump isnt painful when on AIs however when im not and it starts to get a little out of hand thats when theres pain..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for some more replies.
If your able to get rid of the lump with letrozole or Nolvadex, And then plan your next cycle using steroids that don't aggravate the condition. You'll be fine.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Any new opinions on this matter? Is there a genetic "maximum" size of gyno, or can it just keep going and going?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
It's like anything else (muscles, tumors, living things, etc). It isn't magical. It needs fuel (estrogen and/or progesterone) to keep growing. In the same way, it will often regress (to some degree, at least, if starved with an AI or SERM).

So no, once your hormones are balanced out, it will not just keep growing.

And for the above poster, yes, there is a genetic maximum. Even women's breasts have a genetic maximum. They can't just keep growing and growing from taking a higher dose of birth control or anything.