New Cyclobolan: doesnt contain Superdrol?

pump2012

Awards
I just got off the phone with a trainer who sold me this product Cyclobolan. He told me the ones he sold me do not even contain Superdrol anymore, but Androstene instead. He also told me that I dont necessarily need to take a liver support supplement because the CB is taken sublingually and doesnt pass through the liver.

Im not a chemist, but it seems as though these two chemicals are different:

Superdrol: 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17Ã-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

according to the bottle: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

Because these particular CB's dont contain SD, 6oxo should suffice for a pct..

Did anyone hear about new CB not containing Superdrol and Hdrol? or Am i getting jerked around here?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still looks like superdrol to me.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

same chemical exactly. The suffix -ol means there is an oxygen-hydrogen pair bonded to the 17th carbon (carbons are numbered according to the IUPAC method, which you can google). For example, alcohol, which is ethanol is CH3CH2OH. Now... -ol is an informal, nerd-slang for an -OH group. The formal name for an -OH is hydroxy. Which is why hydroxides that you buy in the pharmacy for burns contain an -OH. Closely related to hydroxides are peroxides which contain HO-OH functionality. Sorry bro - still superdrol, get liver support.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
same chemical exactly. The suffix -ol means there is an oxygen-hydrogen pair bonded to the 17th carbon (carbons are numbered according to the IUPAC method, which you can google). For example, alcohol, which is ethanol is CH3CH2OH. Now... -ol is an informal, nerd-slang for an -OH group. The formal name for an -OH is hydroxy. Which is why hydroxides that you buy in the pharmacy for burns contain an -OH. Closely related to hydroxides are peroxides which contain HO-OH functionality. Sorry bro - still superdrol, get liver support.
X2 on this.
I think so, same compound just different nomenclature.

It's still superdrol clone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Cycle Logs 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14