Next Cycle Feedback

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Just wanted some feedback on what would be a better choice. Currently running a HAVOC (by RPN) pulse and have entered my 3rd week of it at 20 pre/10 post. What thoughts are out there with transitioning to a two week on two week off pulse (working out 3x/wk)?

Just curious to see what this will do and if I would have better results and would I have a continuous "on" feeling with the 2 and 2?

This is my first run with a PH/DS and planning on finishing off this pulse in about another 3 weeks but 4 weeks max.

Just was thinking also about a possible next run of HAVOC/EPI + M drol or H drol to give me a little more mass. Havoc is leaner but would like a little more bulk. Dont want to eat and eat because dont want to regain the 22 pounds I lost before this pulse. Would this work (EPI/HAVOC because I will still have some HAVOC left and I have a unopened bottle of IBE EPI)

Any feedbacks. Please no dart throwing just honest feedbacks. BTW....ordering SERM in a day or two.....so any feedback on NOLVA or Tamox???