M Drol & Epi Bridge

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I am doinga low dose m-drol run (either 10/10/10, 10/10/20, or 10/10/10/20 depending on various factors such as the question I am about to ask, haha..)

Just curious if this would work, since I have a couple bottles of epi laying around..

If I were to run a cycle similar to this:

mdrol: 10/10/20
epi:0/0/40/40/40/40

Would it make sense to "bulk" for the first 3-4 weeks, then begin recomp/cutting in the remaining 2-3 weeks?

Mainly (obviously?) I am referring to calories while on cycle...so the first 3 weeks i would be in a good calorie surplus, and the remaining 3, i would be at maintenance or below...what do you think?

right now my cardio is at may 3x/week 20 mins nothing crazy, just trying to get my lungs back. maybe i would step that up if i decided to recomp/cut though.

I just realized I put on a bit more fat that I was expecting over the past month, was thinking this may be a good way to correct that while still making my size goals..

thanks for any advice.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
The dosing looks fine although i would take the mdrol at the end of the cycle becuase it is more supressive.

As for the you doing a bulk then trying to cut at the end of the cycle, i would just stick to one or the other. youll never be satisfied with your results this way.

If it were me i would run the epi for 6 weeks.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
yah, i just don't wanna spend the entire summer on gear... that's why i didn't want my whole cycle to go over 6 weeks. I guess I'll just stick with the bulk then, and deal with the chunkiness, haha...

i could clean up my diet some more, it's been a little sloppy. maybe that will help.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
The dosing looks fine although i would take the mdrol at the end of the cycle becuase it is more supressive.

As for the you doing a bulk then trying to cut at the end of the cycle, i would just stick to one or the other. youll never be satisfied with your results this way.

If it were me i would run the epi for 6 weeks.
you look pretty cut from that avatar. what's your bodyfat %?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
oh second thought, maybe i'll just do the 4 week mdrol and call it good. the sooner i finish cycle, the sooner i can do PCT then cut after..