3ad/Bold 200 need some opinions..

RDXg0d

Awards
I'm gonna be running 3ad at the recommended 4 a day with Bold at 400mg a day for 4 weeks. Should i up the dose of bold or keep it where it is?
I have my support supplements in check, along with protein, and my diet is also in check. I'm looking mainly for some LBM, i've done a couple of cycles before of tren, epistane, and superdrol. Any advise would be great...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I force Bold is very slow to take effect. It takes about two weeks before youre going to start seeing results. Also, it is more effective in longer cycles. One: because the time it takes to start taking effect. Two: because it needs to build up in your body. Ppl have ran it as strong as 1g a day (1000 mg) but they say that the effects taper off on anything after 800 mg per day. If you really want to see results id run at 600-800 mg daily for 6-8 weeks. you will see great, dry results. the only problem with this is that its pricey. i bought the bold, methadrol, testabolan stack, but than later found out how highly the bold has to be dosed at. so than i bought halotest 25 and sus500 and am going to run that for now and buy more bold later and run that stack when money permits itself. im going to be running the bold at 800 mg daily for 6 weeks. it was also reccomended that you can run it a little weaker..400-600 mg daily if you are stacking it with 1-2 other ph's.

caliphotog

Awards
Personally I would up the dose to 600mg and run it for no less than 6 weeks. At the very least go up to 600mg and keep it at 4 weeks. I'm trying to figure out if my next cycle is going to be the PPlex/Epi for 4 weeks at 20mg and 30mg or if I should run Bold at 800mg for 6 weeks and then stack with Epi at 30 starting week 2. So it would look like this Bold 800/800/800/800/800/800 Epi 0/0/30/30/30/30

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Caliphotog, that would be a pretty wicked stack. going to see alot of cut-edge hard gains with epi and bold. might save some cash tho and just go with 600 mg for 6-8 weeks since youre stacking it with another ph. but 800mg is tempting for me too and i have it going with an SD clone and a natty test booster so who am I to speak lol!!?!!

caliphotog

Awards
LOL That is funny! I'm not too concerned about the cost cause I have 3 bottles sitting here and if I run it at 600mg for 6 weeks I will not have used near all of it, however I will not have enough left to do a second run in the future. I think I am going to do the 800 x6 with the Epi at 30mg for 4 of it. I will probably start that in about 4 weeks. I'm thinking of doing a log this cycle. Would you be interested?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah go ahead and keep me updated with the log. And try to get a sense when the bold starts to kick in. I here its about two weeks but itll be nice for somone to log it and actually take account for when the ph kicks in. yeah if you have the bottles why not use em lol!

RDXg0d

Awards
Ok, so im gonna dose the bold 3 times a day, spreadout am/afternoon/evening, for 6 weeks, i have 120 caps so im figuring i should have enough, i have 3 bottles of 3ad, which is one of my favorite's as of now, considering that the sides are totally absent with 3ad, and i hear bold is mild on the sides, which for now is my main concern. I've done tren loved it but the sides are too much for me. thanks for the feedback and hope to hear more responses. I'll try and keep a little log going here on my 3ad/bold. I'm tight on time so i'll see when i can jump on and give feedback. My pct will be clomid/fenotest and DTHC, love that stack for pct its worked for me in the past and being that bold wont supress me that much i should bounce back nicely....

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I think instead of dosing it three times daily just break the dose into 2x daily. the half life of bold (how long it actually stays in your body) is around 8-9 hours so if you dosed in the a.m. (8:00 am) than dosed in the evening (5:00 pm) its going to stay nicely circulating in your body. and make it easier on yourself since youre short on time!