british dragon

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Are these products still being made? Ive come across a bunch of various BD items.. and wondering if they are just a little older.. or if they are just being made on the hush hush right now.. any info appreciated...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are other ug labs putting bd labels on their products yes

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Got some about 3 months ago. It ended up being older BD products. The rubber seal on top had started hardening up and peices would sometimes break off into the oil. Also the labels were a little worn. It wasn't too old to use, but definately not what I wanted to pay for. My buddy showed me how to filter the oil out and everything so I finished up my cycle.

amicold

Awards
Yeah majority of it is knock-off though that isn't to say it isn't g2g, just usually not worth the price premium.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responses.. im pretty sure its most likely imitation tho.. im getting some test prop for cheap.. i have a feeling its still g2g since i got pharm grade test e from the same person.. has anyone tried any ug test being passed off as BD test as of late??how was it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
theres two pretty reputable labs making a product with a bd label....its not anything other than a marketing teqhnique....Bd has some mistique about it for some reason...like its supposedly better than any other legit and properly dosed brand....just go with a reputable source that you trust and it should be fine...no matter what lab it is...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
and one questionable lab making BD to add to that mix mooch.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u go to the new british dragon website, they show u which ones r fake...u can tell by the symbol put they also tell u which lot numbers r real and fake if u type them in

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and one questionable lab making BD to add to that mix mooch.
well i would imagine that there are a LOT of UG labs making knock-off bd stuff and fake stuff too....same as axio and the other major labels....i try to stay away from those myself....

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
they stopped production in 2006 if memory serves me correct

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well i would imagine that there are a LOT of UG labs making knock-off bd stuff and fake stuff too....same as axio and the other major labels....i try to stay away from those myself....
I have also heard of a knock off axio

site looks the same but the .net is legit and the .com is not

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
they stopped production in 2006 if memory serves me correct
thats what i thought also...

and im guessing the .net site your talking about is the site that sells GP... and yes iv heard the .com website there is fake also..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used bd tren hex and it wasn't good. Used it for 5 weeks. Never got a cough or any strength increase so I added in tren e and first shot in the glut BAM tren cough. Unless its older bd. I wouldn't trust it.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
THe lab I am refering to also makes the SI lineup

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
some good info... for everyone intrested...
i would cite who wrote this and where its from but but there are sources being reviewed on this webpage so im sure mods wouldnt like it very much

"Couple of days ago I wrote about a site pretending to be Asia Pharma manufacturer that copied their site and simply added a store to it. In case it wasn’t clear, my point was that if Asia Pharma really intended to sell on the internet they would do it on their original site - or at least provide a link to the store. This way it is pretty obvious that the whole deal is a scam.

Anyways, surprise surprise, British Dragon, The Father and the Mother (probably all the grandparents as well) of Underground steroid manufacturers published the following news couple of days back:

Fraudulent British Dragon Domains

As per our previous news about British Dragon counterfeiters here is another warning. www.britishdragon.com is the only official domain of British Dragon. Any other domain that claims to be an official British Dragon domain, all other domains like www.britishdragon.ext (eg. www britishdragon name , www britishdragon ru) are NOT official British Dragon domains.

For example, www britishdragon eu is a typical fraudulent domain presenting itself as an official British Dragon domain. The products presented and sold on the domain are obviously counterfeited and potentially deadly. An obvious sign of counterfeited product is the fact the products carry our official domain while the products themselves have mistakes printed on the label (for example, 7 year expiration period).

All potential customers interested in purchase of British Dragon products should be warned that British Dragon does not take any responsibility for use of counterfeited products and the counterfeited products are extremely dangerous, potentially deadly. We will posts news of all new British Dragon production batches on www.britishdragon.com as soon as the new batches are approved.

Now, I don’t know what is going on in the heads of these domain-owners (OK, it’s sometin’ like this $.$) but what are buyers thinking? If you do google on British Dragon you’ll find 2.2 mil hits, and every other one is selling BD products, and they all look different. So which one is the right one? Probably the one at the top, dah. They all have one thing in common, if you check the domain on the vials, it will say www.britishdragon.com . Which is hilarious since they’re all sold on different domains, and just about everyone is claiming to be the manufacturer. But these so called manufacturers are working on the success of the old BD, and although the people are aware of BD products, they don’t know they stopped producing years ago. If they knew that one owner is dead and the other one in jail that could make them think. So which BD seller to choose? None - the original is not producing an the other ones are fake. Still unsure? Read this paragraph again."

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw that site. Pretty interesting I came across it on my search aswell! I'd stay away unless its older bd. Take a look aroound for some pix on various forums. Ull be able to tell. Also anabolics 2009 was helpful.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Check out their website
original BD owners are in jail. BD counterfeits are allllllllllllllllllllllll over the place.....doesnt mean the gear isnt good....just means its not from the original owners

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The GEAR is from a WHO-GMP facility bro! Each product as a security code that can be verified in their database to ensure its authenticity. You guys keep referring to BUNK BD produced by UGL's and are forgetting that a REAL company, British Dragon Pharmaceuticals, a registered WHO (World Health Organization) and GMP (General Manufacturing Practices) facility is in full operation manufacturing QUALITY, LEGIT BD products that are distributed to AUTHORIZED pharmacies. People keep putting faith in the "old stuff", but the old stuff is exactly what you need not purchase as the products they have manufactured recently (2009 and up) are the ones that are legit! Avoid the red dragon labels at all costs (BUNK).
you work for BD brah ? send me n nomz the proof :deal:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The GEAR is from a WHO-GMP facility bro! Each product as a security code that can be verified in their database to ensure its authenticity. You guys keep referring to BUNK BD produced by UGL's and are forgetting that a REAL company, British Dragon Pharmaceuticals, a registered WHO (World Health Organization) and GMP (General Manufacturing Practices) facility is in full operation manufacturing QUALITY, LEGIT BD products that are distributed to AUTHORIZED pharmacies. People keep putting faith in the "old stuff", but the old stuff is exactly what you need not purchase as the products they have manufactured recently (2009 and up) are the ones that are legit! Avoid the red dragon labels at all costs (BUNK).
u are clearly a rep for a source, and i know EXACTLY which source. just because the BD name was bought, still doesnt mean its legit BD in my eyes. go take ur insanely high priced gear elsewhere.

or like crazyfool said...send us some proof

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u are clearly a rep for a source, and i know EXACTLY which source. just because the BD name was bought, still doesnt mean its legit BD in my eyes. go take ur insanely high priced gear elsewhere.

or like crazyfool said...send us some proof
LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you work for BD brah ? send me n nomz the proof :deal:
Not a rep at all, just correcting you. IP does not own BD! And yes, BD as well as Asia Pharma is astronomically $$$$, which is why I haven't bought any :) But, to say it's not legit is to over-look the FACT that it's produced in a registered WHO-GMP facility and in order to get that rating a company has to go through a plethora procedures. UGL's don't have to do ****!

So, dismiss me any way you want so as to avoid the truth, but you clearly are mis-informed and have no idea what you are talking about. Get off the bandwagon, stop parroting what you hear others say, and do some research bro!
look, im not doubting that the new BD isnt great quality, BUT i only know of ONE source that carries it and they are annoying as F UCK and have spammed repeatedly on every single board. and their prices are EASILY 10x higher then other sources. so go ahead and pay that....im sure as hell not

"BD" comes from china, mexico, europe....u name it! everyone wants to cash in on the old BD name....some is real gear, some is underdosed, some is just oil

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
look, im not doubting that the new BD isnt great quality, BUT i only know of ONE source that carries it and they are annoying as F UCK and have spammed repeatedly on every single board. and their prices are EASILY 10x higher then other sources. so go ahead and pay that....im sure as hell not

"BD" comes from china, mexico, europe....u name it! everyone wants to cash in on the old BD name....some is real gear, some is underdosed, some is just oil
I know exactly what source your talking about, and the prices are insane, and they spam and treat potential customers like crap. However, they may be giving me a big deal :bigok: but still I'm not sure I want to follow through with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codster951 Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
SergioAnthony Anabolics 1