100mg H-drol

masterdine

Awards
I keep seeing more and more cycle of h-drol going up to 100mg. This seems extremely high to me. So I would like input on this cutting cycle:
100/100/75/75

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why would you downward taper?....do tit the other way around if your gonna....and a 100 really isnt that high...and hdrol needs to be ran for 6 weeks to get the best effect

masterdine

Awards
why would you downward taper?....do tit the other way around if your gonna....and a 100 really isnt that high...and hdrol needs to be ran for 6 weeks to get the best effect
Since it is a short cycle for the compound I would like to get my blood levels high in the begin of the cycle and keep them there.

I usually do ramp up

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run hdrol for a short cycle, starting tht high is probably going to give you one hell of a bp spike too....but its common to go to 150 with hdrol and not even unheard of to go as high as 200....but i dont think its worth your time unless you do it for 6 weeks

masterdine

Awards
i wouldnt run hdrol for a short cycle, starting tht high is probably going to give you one hell of a bp spike too....but its common to go to 150 with hdrol and not even unheard of to go as high as 200....but i dont think its worth your time unless you do it for 6 weeks
Besides epi what could be more effective then this for only 4 weeks?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why not epi? why does the cycle have to be only four weeks....im planning a cut soon and it is going to be a low dose epi and phera run....should be very synergystic....phera will kill your appetite and the epi will dry you out and keep off the phera bloat....im thinking 20 mgs of each would be sufficient....
edit: i will be using test too though...

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
but its common to go to 150 with hdrol and not even unheard of to go as high as 200....
Do people really go that high? The CEL reps never recommend going over 75mg. I feel like it would be safer to use less of a stronger compound than 200mg of H-drol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i went to 150....ive seen logs of people as high as 200....for some reason i want to say pistonpump did it....but i cant remember for sure.....its not unheard of though and yes its probably safer to use something else instead....i personally dont like hdrol....i thnk it is about the worst compound out there...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh and just to clarify....cel did not synthesize hdrol...they are jsut a company that makes an hdrol clone....they do not have any studies or more information then anyone else....their reps arent going to be able to give you a more informed decision because they cloned the product or anything....

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Was Gaspari the first company to make any halodrol product? They had very low dosage recommendations as well.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
gaspari brought the compound to the market....definately was not the first to synthesize it as it was in the vida text....but halodrol 50 was comnaminated with dmt(phera) that is why you could take much lower doses and get great results...

masterdine

Awards
why not epi? why does the cycle have to be only four weeks....im planning a cut soon and it is going to be a low dose epi and phera run....should be very synergystic....phera will kill your appetite and the epi will dry you out and keep off the phera bloat....im thinking 20 mgs of each would be sufficient....
my last cycle was epi

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why does that matter? epi is without a doubt the best thing otc to cut with...

masterdine

Awards
why soes that matter? epi is without a doubt the best thing otc to cut with...
i was thought from user feed back that if you use a compound back to back it is not as effective as the last.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i was thought from user feed back that if you use a compound back to back it is not as effective as the last.
broscience....if you have taken the proper time off you will be fine....especially if your cutting....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks for h-drol...i ran it 75/75/75/100/100/100

DenDestroys

Awards
My H-Drol Cycle: currently starting week 5

50/75/100/125/150/150

Strength has been going through the roof and I've gone from 192 to 205/6. My diet hasn't been the best, because of nerves and tension around the workplace lately. I'm still eating very clean, of course, but just not as much as I would prefer to be getting. Usually around 3000-3500 a day, although 4000 would be my goal. My anxiety issues are bad, and when something gets to me on-cycle, it amplifies the problem 10x, so I'm pretty edgy about stuff.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
My H-Drol Cycle: currently starting week 5

50/75/100/125/150/150

Strength has been going through the roof and I've gone from 192 to 205/6. My diet hasn't been the best, because of nerves and tension around the workplace lately. I'm still eating very clean, of course, but just not as much as I would prefer to be getting. Usually around 3000-3500 a day, although 4000 would be my goal. My anxiety issues are bad, and when something gets to me on-cycle, it amplifies the problem 10x, so I'm pretty edgy about stuff.
I get the same effects with Hdrol over 75/day.
It feels like an "edgey irritability" and sleep is terrible without a little Phenibut/GABA.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I think Im just an a-hole all the time, thats why i never notice a diffrence when I am on or off. I use benedril/melatonin/ and a bj from the girlfriend to sleep when i get gear induced insomnia. :D

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I think Im just an a-hole all the time, thats why i never notice a diffrence when I am on or off. I use benedril/melatonin/ and a bj from the girlfriend to sleep when i get gear induced insomnia. :D
What's bj?
Does that come bulk or capped?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Its insane how h-drol positively effects your libido. . . I love it

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good cycle to me! :thumbsup:

AML

Awards
i went to 150....ive seen logs of people as high as 200....for some reason i want to say pistonpump did it....but i cant remember for sure.....its not unheard of though and yes its probably safer to use something else instead....i personally dont like hdrol....i thnk it is about the worst compound out there...
Do you not like H-drol because of side effects?or lack of gains? How was H-drol on your blood pressure? Do you think 100mg would cause blood pressure problems for someone around 225pounds with significant prohormone experience? Any info would be appreciated.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Do you not like H-drol because of side effects?or lack of gains? How was H-drol on your blood pressure? Do you think 100mg would cause blood pressure problems for someone around 225pounds with significant prohormone experience? Any info would be appreciated.
i just didnt notice any effects at all (other than a bp spike) at the lower doses....and when you get into the higher doses the ends just dont justify the means any more.....but no with the proper support supps you should be able to keep your blood pressure under control with a 100mgs....many people have done this

AML

Awards
i just didnt notice any effects at all (other than a bp spike) at the lower doses....and when you get into the higher doses the ends just dont justify the means any more.....but no with the proper support supps you should be able to keep your blood pressure under control with a 100mgs....many people have done this
Thanks for the reply.Do you think if I run Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations either starting one week before the cycle and continuing throughout or just throughout that it would be enough??
What brands of epi have you tried that dried you out? I have tried an epi clone by anabolic formulations and did not dry me out.I wonder if some of the epi clones contain different actives? Thanks

masterdine

Awards
Hawthorn berry preload 1 wk prior to start
Havoc 30/30/40/40
Cycle Assist wk 1-4
Fish oil 10grams daily

PCT
Resterviol
Hypertest

If no BP spike will use EC throughout cycle
what do you guys think?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i always serm, and 10 grams of fish oil a day gonna have you crapping your lungs out.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i always serm, and 10 grams of fish oil a day gonna have you crapping your lungs out.
really.....dont like the high dosed fishes eh?....ive gone up to 25 grams before never had the shits from it.....just spaced it out....4-5 grams with every meal....

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Come on bro, it's not "common" to go up to 150 with h-drol. Common is 75, some people go to 100. But few people go up to 150 and 200 IS pretty unheard of. It's been done (so some people say, I've never actually seen a log) but not enough to imply it's safe to do. At 2.5x what most people run that's kinda pushing the limit.

We don't have any real science or studies by which to determine safe levels of h-drol (or any other OTC hormonal). We've got a bunch of anecdotal reports with very little bloodwork and no way to establish real efficacy/safety guidelines. Since we're dealing with substances that can have damaging, possibly irreversible effects on our bodies, I think it's best to encourage safety first instead of encouraging people to push the boundaries.

There's a good discussion about safe levels of h-drol in this thread starting here - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/124909-introducing-eq-plex-2.html#post2013681.

I think we've disagreed about this in the past. Not trying to change your mind, just want to present the other side of the coin for anyone reading along or researching.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah the most fish oil i supplement with is about 6-8 grams at extreeme, usually around 5 grams, but I have baked tilapia and tuna every day along with salmon on a regular basis, so I get a lot of omega 3 in my diet

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah the most fish oil i supplement with is about 6-8 grams at extreeme, usually around 5 grams, but I have baked tilapia and tuna every day along with salmon on a regular basis, so I get a lot of omega 3 in my diet
ive been pretty extreme with it as i said before....after easy did the fish oil log a few years ago when he was takin 20g a day i decided to try it out....but now im a lot more moderate just a pack of animal omega and eat lots of fish

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
too much fish oil can slow absorbtion, and i know for a fact that it will thin out our blood.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...there sides to everything....lots of benefits too....check out easys log!

earlycuyler

Awards
100-200 is just Plain F'n Crazy there is no need for this. Come on is your health really worth all that 75mg was waaayyy too much for me and I weigh almost 300lbs!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
100-200 is just Plain F'n Crazy there is no need for this. Come on is your health really worth all that 75mg was waaayyy too much for me and I weigh almost 300lbs!

hahahahhaha....thats awesome dood!!!!!!!!!!! but seriously....your joking right?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People's response varies, if 75 was too much for a 300 pounder that sounds like one extreme end of the spectrum. Around 220 pounds I couldn't tell if 50mg of Halodrol was steroids or sugar pills.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
well, we all know which extreme end of the spectrum my unlucky ass is posted up at...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahah.......your joking right?
what do you mean by too much? the sides got to you? it spiked your bp? whats your body composition look like? i dont mean to offend but at three hundred lbs....your probably a lil chunky....again no offense....but you probably already had sh!tty lipids and a high bp......among other things...so yes even a relatively small dose would produce lots of sides.....but for the majority of healthy users out there a dose of 50-75mgs is not going to do d!ck! you also stacked this with "tren" right? so how do you even know you got any effects out of your hdrol.....could have been all tren....

gerby

Awards
Keep in mind that h-drol is a "first pass" compound, as are most orals. Liver enzymes are going to eat up a certain percentage of the compound before it gets into your system. Individual levels of liver enzymes can vary greatly, so one person taking 100mgs of h-drol might end up with 10 mgs getting into the blood, while another might get 40 mgs. Diet will play a crucial role in this as well. If you drink grapefruit juice, for example, the dhb from the fruit will compete with the liver enzymes and you'll end up with higher serum concentrations. Consuming fat along with or around the ingestion of h-drol will also increase bioavailability. Trying to deduce what a substance might do for/to you based on another's experience assumes "all other things being equal" but when you add all the differences between a person's diet, genetics, comp, training, endocrine system, enzyme levels, muscle fiber types, lipid profiles, blood pressure, sleeping patterns, sexual activity, even relative exposure to natural light, and well ****, how much do we really have in common? A very small percentage. Doctors might spend years of work and millions of dollars doing clinical trials to try to keep "all other things equal" and still not get results that transfer well into the real world. We're all at a disadvantage here, so we shouldn't flame other people just because their experiences don't match up with our notions.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that h-drol is a "first pass" compound, as are most orals. Liver enzymes are going to eat up a certain percentage of the compound before it gets into your system. Individual levels of liver enzymes can vary greatly, so one person taking 100mgs of h-drol might end up with 10 mgs getting into the blood, while another might get 40 mgs. Diet will play a crucial role in this as well. If you drink grapefruit juice, for example, the dhb from the fruit will compete with the liver enzymes and you'll end up with higher serum concentrations. Consuming fat along with or around the ingestion of h-drol will also increase bioavailability. Trying to deduce what a substance might do for/to you based on another's experience assumes "all other things being equal" but when you add all the differences between a person's diet, genetics, comp, training, endocrine system, enzyme levels, muscle fiber types, lipid profiles, blood pressure, sleeping patterns, sexual activity, even relative exposure to natural light, and well ****, how much do we really have in common? A very small percentage. Doctors might spend years of work and millions of dollars doing clinical trials to try to keep "all other things equal" and still not get results that transfer well into the real world. We're all at a disadvantage here, so we shouldn't flame other people just because their experiences don't match up with our notions.
i agree with a lot of this post...it was what i was trying to articulate in my last post...you have just done it much better...the grapefruit juice referance is proven....but ive never heard of fat improving the bio-availability of a methyl compound....can you provide a link or anything? very curious about that...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dunno too much about it but i remember reading that the oral steroids are lipid soluble which just means they are basically nonpolar compounds, this means they will mesh well with the fat they are ingested with and should be absorbed better.

I know when i took all my pills for the day and opened them over a shot of olive oil and stirred it up and shot it, i was "feeling it" more than usual about 40 minutes after that, kind of stimmed feeling in my head and a pre-pump going in my body... I don't usually get that as much.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I dunno too much about it but i remember reading that the oral steroids are lipid soluble which just means they are basically nonpolar compounds, this means they will mesh well with the fat they are ingested with and should be absorbed better.

I know when i took all my pills for the day and opened them over a shot of olive oil and stirred it up and shot it, i was "feeling it" more than usual about 40 minutes after that, kind of stimmed feeling in my head and a pre-pump going in my body... I don't usually get that as much.

yeah...ive used this teqhnique for things like "tren" and prostanzanol....compounds that arent methylated....but i guess ive just always thought that methylated stuff was going to be absorbed no matter what....i usually take my first dose of whatever im running(if its methyl) in the morning with my no sups and kre-alkylyn and elastiflex about 20-30 min before a shake.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont think the methylation affects absorption in the stomach, the methyl group is to survive the pass through the liver right

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....makes sense....:type:...this is me going to do some research!