SD rebound gyno...nolva or clomid?

Icemansoldier

Awards
Going to be using a sd/tren clone @ SD 30mg/ 90mg Tren for 3 weeks and ive been hearing nolva pct after sd may be linked with gyno/delayed gyno, any thoughts on this please?

This will be my 2nd cycle, 1st cycle was 7 week epi with 3 week nolva pct, no sides on nolva, libido shot up on day 2 of nolva.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
watch your bp on that cycle, how come you don't run the "tren" then bridge into super?

and if you can run nolva and clomid pct. then maybe bring in a low dose ai towards end of pct.

Icemansoldier

Awards
watch your bp on that cycle, how come you don't run the "tren" then bridge into super?

and if you can run nolva and clomid pct. then maybe bring in a low dose ai towards end of pct.
Soz bro im using a SD/Tren clone from steath labz eg 1 cap = 10mg SD/30mg Tren

Yeah i got red yeast and coq10 with milk this as support supplements, got some potassium and taurine too.

Surely using one is better rather than using two as that might confuse things.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dude...not a good second cycle. superdrol at 30mgs for three weeks will bring lots of sides...that stacked with 90mg of "tren", it could get bad. u don't have enough steroid experience yet to be doing this. there are lots of better options for a second cycle. your bp will be sky high, your libido will be non-existant, and the lethargy will be really bad.

i would get some letro just in case.

pct should be something like (i use this for aas cycles)
week 1: 50mg clomid, 40 mg nolva
week 2: 50 mg clomid, 40 mg, nolva
week 3: 50mg clomid, 40 mg nolva
week 4: 50mg clomid, 40 mg nolva

also for on cycle support for the tren, i would get p5p, vitex and some bulk 1-carboxy. it will help keep away progestin sides and the bulk 1 will take care of any sleep issues u experience on cycle

my suggestion: pick one of the other. i would probably go with the tren first. never stack two compounds you have never done alone first. either do 90mgs of ten for 4 weeks, or superdrol 10/10/20 or 10/20/20.

personal edit: your 20 years old. your pretty stupid for messing with this stuff. you should have waited at least another year. and also 192 lbs...you could get over 200 easily with training and diet, your cycles would be better if u were.

Icemansoldier

Awards
Jay Edit: Read the rules and stop posting in the steroid forums until you're at least 21.

Themanabolic

Themanabolic

Awards
dude...not a good second cycle. superdrol at 30mgs for three weeks will bring lots of sides...that stacked with 90mg of "tren", it could get bad. u don't have enough steroid experience yet to be doing this. there are lots of better options for a second cycle. your bp will be sky high, your libido will be non-existant, and the lethargy will be really bad.

i would get some letro just in case.

pct should be something like (i use this for aas cycles)
week 1: 50mg clomid, 40 mg nolva
week 2: 50 mg clomid, 40 mg, nolva
week 3: 50mg clomid, 40 mg nolva
week 4: 50mg clomid, 40 mg nolva

also for on cycle support for the tren, i would get p5p, vitex and some bulk 1-carboxy. it will help keep away progestin sides and the bulk 1 will take care of any sleep issues u experience on cycle

my suggestion: pick one of the other. i would probably go with the tren first. never stack two compounds you have never done alone first. either do 90mgs of ten for 4 weeks, or superdrol 10/10/20 or 10/20/20.

personal edit: your 20 years old. your pretty stupid for messing with this stuff. you should have waited at least another year. and also 192 lbs...you could get over 200 easily with training and diet, your cycles would be better if u were.
Wouldn't nolva & clomid together be hard on the liver, especially after such a liver toxic cycle ?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I was advised 30mg would be best to get the best out of tren (90mg tren as 60mg tren is likely to be quite ineffective) i was going to do 20/20/30 then i was advised to just start at 30mg.

Dont call me stupid i researched epi for a year + before i used it, Im aware i started to early but ive made my choice too late now, SD would be a good second cycle imo hence why im running it.

Why nolva and clomid for pct? Why not just one of them?
well i am so live with it. y in your opinion does it make a good second cycle? u couldnt even get a good dosage for SD for ur second cycle. people that have been running aas/steroids for years dont even do 30mg sdrol. my opinion..if u wanna do this stack...dont buy a premade. buy the compounds seperately. if u r running the sd/tren combo, nolva or clomid can work for just sd, but clomid is better for tren which is a progestin compound. nolva will aggravate progestin sides for pct. so using both of them for this cycle, would be wise IMO. they both bind to different receptor sites so it would be very effective. ur dosages for tren r perfect, but rethink the sd dosages, or the sd at all

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't nolva & clomid together be hard on the liver, especially after such a liver toxic cycle ?
not really. nolva is toxic at 40mgs but not as toxic as sd. clomid is non-toxic to the liver. a good dosage of milk thistle or any liver support and he'll be fine.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BigPapa is right.
And being 20, you can't engage in steriod talk on this forum... sorry kiddo.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
last time i ran super i stayed at 10mg the whole time.... had amazing results too. 30mg super stacked with 90mg "tren" is too much

Icemansoldier

Awards
Ok cool thanks guys, ill do 20/20/20 with all support supps, so using clomid and nolva is better than using one and wont confuse things, will thie prevent gyno to, or delayed gyno?

Thanks.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Ok cool thanks guys, ill do 20/20/20 with all support supps, so using clomid and nolva is better than using one and wont confuse things, will thie prevent gyno to, or delayed gyno?

Thanks.
Another reason why these products will be banned in the future.:006:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
if u get gyno, u get gyno. only thing that would probably delay if not prevent would be a-dex. u should still do 10/10/20 or 10/20/20 for a first cycle...stop rushing things.

Another reason why these products will be banned in the future.:006:
exactly...thats y im goin to AAS now...