M1T and Hcg during cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question M1T and Hcg during cycle

running M1T at a rather small dose for a longer period of time and taking all the needed liverstuff would it help with ur natural test leval if u inject say 250ius of HCG every 4 days or so like u would on a all oral steroid cycle to keep your nuts up to par
    and also if one were to do that how would one run HCG PCT or what would the need C and N look like for dosing
    much help is needed
    friend who needs it is 22, 215ish at 5'10 and a good lifting foundation(4 years) with 2ph/Ps cycles under his belt

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Well from what understnad of your post, you want to run HCG diring your cycle (i can't understand your writing that well). Yes it will help but you shouldn't be running the M1t for that long anyway.

If you do use it, take your last shot the last day of your cycle and then do a regular PCT with Nolva (40mg 1st week, 20mg 2-3 weeks following)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Well from what understnad of your post, you want to run HCG diring your cycle (i can't understand your writing that well). Yes it will help but you shouldn't be running the M1t for that long anyway.

If you do use it, take your last shot the last day of your cycle and then do a regular PCT with Nolva (40mg 1st week, 20mg 2-3 weeks following)
    thanx yes its not me thats running it i am only 17 and would not dream of running the stuff for a few years but i am pretty knowledgible on alot of aspects for weight training and drug use so alot of the locals come to me for help and i know for a all oral cycle of AAS Big Cat said HCG use would be needed keep naty test up so i was just combining what big cat said bout using a different chemical compound and was not too sure of how the pct cycle should look if running HCG during cycle
    i know the pct protocal for HCG but the during cycle HCG and then post cycle i was wondering about
    and then just guessing but the nolva i am still trying to grasp so u take that the day after ur cycle with M1Ts half life only being 9hours or so(i think)
    also so you think 250ius every 4 days would be a good dose?
    i know some people say 500 weekly and others 250 weekly so just wondering
    and wow thanx for your response
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

That dose is fine. You could bump it to 500iu if you feel its necessary.

Nolva starts the day after your last M1T dose.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

thanx bobo for the help
    and i would like say all you guys at anabolicminds have a wonderful board.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG during cycle questions
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:22 PM
  2. M1T and M-drol Cycle Help!!!!!!!!
    By robartdewi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 12:14 AM